PINK GLASSES? NO ... REALITY. 2)Jessica

MOMENTS (OneShot)

POV Jung Jessica

I wake up.

I get up.

I'm going to the bathroom.

Leisurely enjoy a shower, warm water, these are the arms that calms my body, I treat my blushing e vshie eyes with tears.

Today I have nowhere to rush. All the plans that I decided with you collapsed in an instant, as soon as I received a letter from you in my mail.

Yesterday was my 29th birthday.

And your gift, as always, is well thought out and original.

I did not expect another gift from you.

Yes, it's quite original to send me invitations to your wedding with another girl.

Not with me.

I laughed so much when I read that tears had flowed from my eyes.

" Tiffany and NichKhun

invite you to their wedding ceremony,

which will take place next Thursday, at about 14:00, in LA ... "

Who is Tiffany? This name or where not met, I know about bo all your ex-girlfriend, and new girlfriends, but that name, the first time I hear about it.

Where did you meet Tiffany?

What does this girl look like?

Is she better than me?

Me?!

Ha ha ha It just doesn’t happen.

I am your ice princess Jessi . And as you said, there is no one more beautiful than me on the whole planet!

Apparently still found. Better than me.

Thursday.

I will come.

I will look at you.

No, you will not see me crying.

No, you will not see my tears.

I will gather all my pride in a fist and come to congratulate you on your wedding.

Yes, that there, even give a gift.

Also original. You like it.

Definitely like it.

After all, in my gift will be all your gifts for me. And when I hand them, with a smile on my face, I will say the prepared toast.

A toast invented this morning, after a night's sleep.

Can you imagine, NichKhun , could not sleep normally. For the first time in our relationship, I slept badly. I had nightmares when my eyes closed for 5 minutes. Usually you reassured me, hugged, kissed, comforted.

“It's all right, love.”

- I'm here.

- I'm with you.

- You are not alone.

- Sleep well, I'm with you, dear.

Those nightmares that followed my whole life for the first time disappeared with you, and when we were there, you protected me. They were afraid of you, my brave knight.But yesterday, again, they returned.

Thank you, dear, for your gift. I will never forget it.

Thank you, dear, for your gift.

I so wanted to hear from you on my 29th day that you are leaving me. I was so happy. I am very happy for your gift.

Loud applause and kisses from me.

The perfect gift for your princess.

Turning off the shower.

I go out.

I do not look in the fogged mirror.

I know what I’ll see there.

Your face.

Their tearful eyes.

No, I don’t cry, I just stood for too long under water.

It was her drops that provoked my eyes to tears.

Water, not someone else, is to blame for my tears.

The floors of the dressing gown create a cool breeze over my legs, but I do not tighten the belt on it.

I am alone in the house.

Curtains are drawn. No one except my shadow can barely see my body. Usually NichKhun did not like this behavior from me. He always asked to close, as if he was shy about me.

Ha.

Is he?

Yes, do not make me laugh. He really liked it when I got out of the shower.

I’m going towards the kitchen, although I know that there is nothing in the refrigerator. All dinner that I cooked yesterday was thrown away. There he is, in the bin. There are also candles. And a bottle of red wine. And the flowers that he gave me in the morning when he left for work.

In the morning. What an irony. I thought I was waiting for a significant gift in the evening, so I was stupidly glad of such attention from him.

Gives flowers, so I have not forgotten.

Kisses, then loves.

He hugs, kisses again, and kisses so much that he forgets for a moment that he needs to go to work.

- In the evening. I have prepared a wonderful gift for you, my ice princess.

“I will wait for him, dear knight.”

- I love you and only you. Until the evening.

- I love you and only you. Do not be late.

I waited. A promised wonderful gift.

I walk past a closed refrigerator, go straight to the coffee machine, open the lid, look, yes, there is water, and a spoon filled with coffee, you can enjoy the taste of coffee.

Still, I open the refrigerator, only to get the cream, and take a jar of caramel from the shelf. Yes, I keep it like that, and so what?

A quiet click lets you know that you can put a cup and pour a hot drink. My cup is standing next to the coffee machine, why put it on the top shelf, if all the same I often just drink coffee. First, pour the cream, then add a spoonful of caramel and only after that, coffee. All. Done. Sweet caramel flavored coffee.

I take a sip.

Very sweet.

Another sip.

Yes, it’s disgusting to sweet coffee , but I make an effort on myself and finish it to the end.

I leave the kitchen.

I'm going to the living room.

I sit down on the sofa, where his cat has already settled down. Fluffy saffron milk cap. He purred as soon as I accepted to him. He is always glad to see me. He was not hungry, apparently well fed when he left home.

I pick up a mobile phone, look at missed calls. There is not one. My knight is still not responding. Yes, and why, already answer? The answer is clear. Just going to put it aside, as it starts to ring.

My heart, a traitor, pounded in anticipation and excitement, in vain, not he. The number is unfamiliar.

- I'm listening to.

- Sica ! Hey can you hear me Sica ? - through some strange noise a high voice of an unknown girl burst.

“They haven’t called me that for a long time.” Who you are? - it was really bad to hear.

- Sica , hello, you, that you will not recognize your old best friend of childhood? It is me. Sunny ! - the girl quickly rumbled when it became more or less normally audible.

- Sun? - asked again, even more surprised.

- Hello. It’s good that you did not change your number. I am here now. Let's meet? We have not seen each other for so long. I have so much to tell you.

- Stop, stop, take your time ... Sunny !

- I give you 15 minutes ... cafe “ IzuminKa ” ... I can’t hear you hard. See you there. Until.

One of my bosom friends called me. In addition to her, there were 3 more girls with whom I had a warm relationship. Then, at school, we were not inseparable. Always together.

15 minutes to plunge into the past?

Why not t?

You are on time, as always, my sun.

You always knew when I feel bad.

You were always the first to come to me, call me or write.

My best friend.

15 minutes.

Hurry up.

I don't want to make her wait.

Just not Sunny .

Thank you, my sun, you are letting me go away from reality again.

Suppose for such a short time.