1% difference -2 You have changed

MOMENTS (OneShot)

TIFANNY

Jessi has changed and it was not only me who noticed. No outwardly the same, only habits have changed. Previously, she more often publicly showed her love for me, kissed and hugged, our hands are always inseparable, but now I have to attach to her, she coldly answers me.

She used to take care of YoonA with tender trepidation, gently her head, hugging, but now the same smile is only without arms. Previously, she laughed more, had fun, but not now. Now she was often in “her world”, practically did not communicate with us and hid something.

And it all started with that trip to Niagara Falls, a vacation without us and my sister. For the first time, she was hiding something from us, and it bothered me.

I remember how surprised I was when I accidentally met Krystal and Victoria near one attraction.

- Krystal? Are you here? Where's Jessi? - My eyes were looking somewhere nearby Jessica, but except Victoria, no one else stood by. “She stayed at the hotel? Which hotel did you stay at? Now I’ll call her ...

“Unni is not here,” the girl muttered, looking guiltyly at the ground.

“And where is she?”

- At Niagara Falls.

- Where?! - both of us exclaimed, Yuri returned with ice cream, and listened to the conversation. - What is she doing there? She herself?

“Yes, she decided so.” I wanted to be alone and fulfill one dream. I also did not want to let her go alone, but she insisted.

- Jessi tricked us, yes. Why?

 

Talking with her now, I ask myself this question. What is she hiding from us? After that trip, Jessi returned not Jessi . Her eyes, her smile, her very manner of moving, even her voice became deeper and more sensual than before.

My girls wrote off all her change to a good rest, as the photos in her Weibo talked about. Her photographs are another conversation, a black-haired girl with eyes-smiles often met there. Jessi said this is her new friend, JiYeong Song . YoonA, immediately added that she is an actress and is filming with her.

Jessi , just say what's wrong, I'm worried ...

My first confession and last - I’m bored and jealous, I don’t like to watch her frequent disappearances. She often leaves, but never says where. I don’t know who she is dating.

I do not want to see her next to Song JiYeong.

She is robbing me of Jessi.

Jessica

I have not changed, no, I have remained the same “Ice Princess” that the fans know me. I also show my love for girls, however, I began to notice after myself that for a long time I did not keep my hand on my shoulder or for a long time I did not hug.

In addition, I began to shy away from those proposals that concerned "sleeping in the same bed." As before, I shared a bed with Tiffany or YoonA. And the kisses on Tiffany's cheek are shorter than before. But now, for a long time, without looking up, I look at her profile, I can’t get enough of her beauty, which reminds me of JiYeong Dream .

JiYeong . We call each other, but we don’t talk to each other, but write a message. I’m afraid that when I hear her voice, I’ll lose control, abandon everything or just break. I miss her madly, at her touch, every night I dream about her, and every day I think about her.

I changed, yes, I became completely different, only outwardly the same image of the “Ice Princess”.

When will we see each other? Where will we see each other again?