Error 1-Musical Concert

MOMENTS (OneShot)

Morning is the beginning of a difficult day. Today it will be especially laborious for people who came up with the idea of ​​broadcasting a music show throughout Korea. A grandiose presentation from 30 participants of various show business companies. It was agreed with them six months before the start of the show.

Music that unites hearts.

As soon as the sun rose over the horizon, staff stopped at work, the managers of the artists arrived in advance to prepare for the upcoming event. Who started work, and who has not yet left his workplace.

Today you need to check:

Sound - it must be clear, both in microphones and in headphones that artists wear.

Light - multi-colored lighting from spotlights soft colors that clearly reflect this or that action of the artist. There will be no sound and no light. No matter how funny it may sound, but it is. Therefore, every wire, every connection was carefully checked.

The scenery is more complicated here, because each room has its own scene. In addition, you need chairs for the audience, arrange so that they are comfortable. We need to check for strength, I would not want to, injuries not from the artists, not from the audience. It is necessary to make them so that they fit on the stage itself, so that everything is back to back.

Stage costumes, shoes, cosmetics, perfumes , jewelry - managers and stylists take care of this.

Food.

Health workers.

Operators, sound engineers, installers, cameras, video broadcasting .

Full of work.

And besides this, you still need to work with the artists, to adapt to the vocals. Here the choreographers and the same managers who are filming the video, and then show their wards so that everything is perfect, are already starting to work.

But the artists have not arrived yet. Half an hour before their arrival. Until this time, you need to determine in what order they will perform. Who is the first, a group that has just debuted or is already a famous group.

But they will decide this, the main minds are the scriptwriters. They think through the most millisecond step, because if something goes wrong, the whole picture will go bad.

The team of scriptwriters sat in a group in a room reserved for him for silence and a relaxed atmosphere. They need to focus. They checked the course of the script, and act by act verified the names and companies. One of the team checked the same documents for the umpteenth time, reading into names that it already knows by heart.

In the list that lay in front of him were the names of all the artists that gave consent to the invited sheets from the producer of channel N. Among them were women's groups in Korea.

T-ARA.

Miss A.

Apink .

...

Girls Generation .

He looked forward to the performances of these artists with great impatience.

He was their fan from the start.

He heard and read from the band’s official website that they would be performing with their new songs, “ Lion Heart ” and “ You Think ”. So close to see and hear them. He happily turned the page and his eyes read another familiar name:

Jessica Jung .

What?! Wait. Jessica and SNSD members at the same concert? It cannot be. Maybe they mixed something up? He heard that Jessica was going to perform at the concert, but he seems to be next month.

“Excuse me, please,” his sonorous voice sounded in silence. - Is it true that Jessica Jung will perform today?

- Not. She will attend the next concert, which will take place next month.

- Sorry, then this is strange. I see her name on the list of speakers today.

“It cannot be.” You must have been mistaken.

“Maybe you are right.” Then look at this page. You are welcome.

Silence reigned, interrupting only with the rustle of pages turned over.

- Well, what is it? - when the rustling of paper stopped, everyone turned to him.

- The guy is right. Jessica will perform today.

“But what do we do?” Report to companies?

- There’s no time to change anything. Before the concert, no more than 6 hours are left. If we call now, it’s still impossible to change anything. We have no right to refuse already to those who agreed to participate.

- The question remains, what to do?

- Let it be as it is. We will do everything so that they don’t find out, until the very last minute, that they can see each other.

“But, Jessica will speak in front of them ...”

- It remains, hopes for their professionalism. No one should know about our mistake.

***

Jessica was preparing for her first performance on stage after her departure with SM company. She was not accepted into any music shows for a very long time. They arranged a boycott, although she did not understand why. At first there were thoughts that maybe the former president was offended by her departure and decided to annoy her this way, but they quickly disappeared, she knew L and Suman well , and knew that he would never do such a thing.

No, this is not the president, these are people who had a “tooth” on her for a long time, and they had the opportunity to carry out their “revenge”. Someone did not like the fact that she decided to do her favorite thing, design work. Moreover, she was not so beautifully thrown out of the agency. Without her excuses, she simply deleted her name and her presence from all the lists. She had to leave Seoul, because if she had stayed longer, she would have been hounded.

But Jessica Jung survived, she could not be broken, now she is a successful designer and still a sought-after singer. And she still has fans who love and respect her.

What a surprise for her when the official invitation came to participate in a music concert. Honestly, I did not expect that someday she would again participate in such grandiose concerts, be on the same stage with artists from her former company. But she was not in a hurry to refuse. I decided, why not? She has songs that she could submit for general discussion. And she’s just going to perform there, she won’t stay for a long time, and now, she’s getting ready to speak.

- Attention, 5 minutes before the start! She heard in her dressing room, adjusting her makeup, and combing her hair again in front of the mirror.

A habit that dates back to when she was a trainee in the company. But now she can be proud of them, wavy and silky hair fell on her shoulders and part behind her. Today, her stage costume was from her new collection specially tailored for today. Black satin shorts + a black shirt on top of her a black blouse that exposes her shoulders (that outfit when she performed at her concert).

Walking to the stage, she met many familiar faces on the way, they looked in surprise at her, someone smiled warmly, someone hugged and said that "it’s good to see you." She smiled back, hugged back, but her heart was still hard. There was some kind of inconsistency, all the time there was a feeling that something would happen.

- Jessi ?! - the premonition did not deceive. Jessica still heard that voice, which she did not expect to hear for a long time.

- Now a specially invited guest will speak before you, we called her and she came. Meet Jessica!

- Hello, girls - smiling at them, Jessica boldly took a step onto the stage. She got up and never looked back, maybe they will talk later, but not now, when they are closely watched. You always need to hold your face.

Fans greeted her with joyful screams that all her song “ Fly ” chanted her name. Many even sang along with her, which gave strength to further performances. Desires to do everything as best as possible.

***

“Jessica, the girls ...”

“ Funny , not now,” Sooyo o ng interrupted her, laying her palm on her shoulder and squeezing imperceptibly, as if warning.

“But ...” the girl still did not understand the hint from the other members.

“Remember where we are,” Hyoyeon said with her lips , not taking her eyes off the stage. Her friend, whom she had not seen for more than six months, danced there.

“I remember, but she is so beautiful,” Yuri whispered in her ear, standing nearby, she only nodded her head in agreement, agreeing, but she did not lose her expression. One wrong move and a subheading appeared in the press, talking about how she reacted to the former member .

“We'll talk to her later, Tiffany-unnie, ” she hugged her around the waist and, resting her head on her shoulder, said SeoHyun .

But whether there will be an opportunity for conversation today, no one knew for sure.

They have different jobs, except that none of them knew if Jessica was ready to talk to them.

And how do they start a conversation.