Sorry for my love (TaeNySica)

MOMENTS (OneShot)

I absorbed her image, and enjoyed every moment, spending with her. But in recent days, this time has been decreasing, and every time I asked about a meeting, I was refused.

 

-Tiffany, are you free today?

-I'm sorry, Jessi, I have a lot to do today.

-You said you did everything that week.

- Sorry. I can’t speak now, I’ll call you back later.

 

-Hey Tiff , have you forgotten about our meeting tonight?

- We must meet?

-You forgot. Sorry, I thought I was more important to you than all sorts of things.

- Jessi! I was joking, it was a joke, I'm already on my way.

-You should have been here two hours ago, TiffCall me when you find time for your best friend!

 

Emotions, it’s hard to keep them, not to show how you really feel at the moment. Tiffany, a girl with whom she fell in love since childhood, began to behave strangely, deceive and lie at every turn. What is happening to her? What secret is she hiding? Who to ask, maybe Taeyeon? Maybe she knows what is going on?

 

-Taeng, hi, are you free now?

-Of course you want to meet?

- Come on in our cafe in 15 minutes.

-I'm already here, I went in for coffee, come when you can.

- I'll be there in 10 minutes, bye.

 

Our cafe, our place where we often met, where the days went by peacefully. How many pleasant memories are associated with this cafe. And who would have thought that such a kind atmosphere could become so cold? If I had known in advance, I wouldn’t have gone, or I asked Taeyeon to meet somewhere else.

 

My Taeyeon sat by the window, leafing through a magazine, drinking coffee with donuts. In order not to frighten my appearance, I coughed softly, turned my head in my direction, I saw what sleepy eyes my friend had. Black bags under her eyes indicated that she did not sleep at night. It’s strange. I knew that my girlfriend had a very good dream.

-Hi, Tae,- I said affectionately, sitting down opposite her.

-We haven't seen each other for so long, SicaI thought you already and forgot about me.

-How could I forget, you're my TaeyeonI always think about you.

- This makes me happy. What will you drink? Coffee?

- Yes thank you.

How nice to talk with a friend. I haven’t been talking so simply for a long time that the themes flowed one after another. And the strangest thing is that the name Tiffany never slipped into my themes. I enjoyed the man across from me. I just rested my soul. I don’t know how much time has passed, but I didn’t want to finish.

- Sica, I have long wanted to tell you, but I did not dare. I promised Tiffany not to tell you anything, I thought she would tell you everything herself, but apparently not. I think it’s not right to hide such information from you.

-What are you talking about, Tengoo?

- Tiffany is engaged.

- What are you talking about ...

- His name is Nikkhun , he is from her work and they have been dating for more than a year.

-Why hide from me? Why not tell the truth? Our friendship will not suffer from this.

- Jessica ...

- You are free tonight, do not want to go to the cinema?

- Jessica ...

-Don’t worry so much, Taeyeon , it has become easier for me, it’s better to find out late than never, right? I've already pr and dumyvala God knows that , and here's just a guy, just engaged, and a wedding soon. Nothing special.

- Come on before going to the cinema for dinner, I invite. To call for you?

-We will have a real date, yes, Taengoo?

- Yes, Sica .

 

Date. After him, we did not meet for a week, but more often called up. Then they repeated our date, but I already invited. Tiffany hasn’t been announced since the day Taeon told me about the engagement, but she sent SMS where she is and with whom. Her last SMS was that she was still getting married.

My emotions for Tiffany were closed, dull, they began to be replaced by completely different feelings, different love. Not so strong and deafening, but quiet and calm in its own way. We never talked about our feelings, I don’t know if we were afraid of them or not, but we were silent. I just knew that now I most often think about Taeon than about Tiffany. Most often I want to be with her, touch her, strange dreams even began to come from which later I couldn’t look into my girlfriend’s face.

Time flew by, creating round dances of new memories, finding new emotions, allowing them to shine again. Everything seemed to be getting better. I was ready to tell about my feelings, everything was ready for this evening, if it had not been for the doorbell, if it hadn’t opened it and hadn’t seen the tear-stained face of Tiffany.

- I was wrong. I'm really, really sorry.

“I'm sorry, but I can only give you a couple of minutes of my time.” TeoYi is waiting for me .

“I couldn't, I just couldn't say yes to him.” Everything stuck in my throat, and instead of words, I cried.

Then the minutes flowed, replacing one hour, then the second, and Tiffany still could not calm down. While she was talking, I called Taeyeon, and she came, and together, as in the old days, we reassured our friend. I missed them so much those days. But now everything has become somehow strange. I look at them, and understand that my love ...

 

Sorry for my love - I don’t remember in which song I heard these words, but I remember them. The song itself then struck me to the depths of my soul, because listening to the text, I seemed to live my life anew. I repeated the fate of those heroes, only the end of the story is not as happy as in the song.

Everything could have happened otherwise.

Yes, it could, but , unfortunately , I can’t change that day.

 

We did not have a big quarrel, a quarrel over my feelings for girls. They are both dear to me. I told them so, but these excuses nurtured a rumor for two months, until they decided to put pressure on me. Instead of greeting, I only heard the question of whom I chose. My condition became nervous, I practically did not sleep, I did not want to sleep or eat. I just exhausted myself, my emotions were at the limit. Another push, explode.

The impetus was a chance meeting with a former guy Tiffany, who then walked past her , talking on the phone, as I understood with my friend. Less than a month has passed since their separation, but I did not see him upset. Was that petty love he had for Tiffany? Such a question arose, but immediately disappeared when she heard Tiffany's loud voice from the telephone receiver.

 

- Oppa , I can only be free today after 3 hours. I meet friends.

-You hurt your oppa for how long you can wait.

- You promised to wait forever, so such a trifling time does not count.

- Yes Yes. Have you told her yet?

-Today I’ll say, I promise ...

 

I didn’t hear further conversation, if I had listened to the end, then perhaps that would not have happened ? Who knows, the past cannot be returned . A time machine does not exist , and there is no device that can read minds from a distance . And I'm not clairvoyant, ha ha ha, stupid, stupid my feelings.

That evening I did not listen to her explanations, I just ran out in tears from the house.

It rained that evening.

That evening they ran after me, calling me, but I ran away further and further.

That evening, I slipped when I ran through the grass, could not keep my balance, and somehow strangely leaned to the side, towards the roadway, where a car was going to meet.

The car did not have time to stop, and my body did not have time to dodge in time.

Accident.

 

“No one is to blame, Fanny.”

“But that evening I wanted to say that we would no longer press on her.”

 

“Remember when we first met ...”

“Do you remember the case when ...”

 

I remember everything, and no longer forget, and no longer be with them.

I remember everything, and no longer forget ...

I remember everything…

I remember…

All…