SHE (Jessi&OT8)-1

MOMENTS (OneShot)

KIM TAEYEON

The first person I saw when I entered the company rehearsal room was Jessica . She stood with her back to me, stretched out for training. We didn’t see each other for just an hour and a half, she had left home earlier, her schedule started early in the morning, photography for a magazine, and I had the feeling that we hadn’t seen each other all day.Maybe that's why I was so glad to see her here, since I did such stupidity that no one expected me to. Sneaking up quietly, I hugged her from behind, which frightened the girl, she cried out in surprise.

- Taeyeon?! You?! You scared me - turning to face the man hugging her, Jessica was surprised to find behind them, their little leader.

She looked down at her arms crossed, around her waist, I noticed a slight blush on her cheeks. I myself felt awkward and some kind of tension, so I did the most reasonable thing in the morning, let her go and left.

- You are alone? Where are the others? - the girl calmly asked, continuing her stretching of muscles.

“They should already be here,” I replied, clearing my throat, which, for some reason, was closed when my eyes went over the member’s clothes .

I remember exactly that Jessica was leaving in lazinas and a knitted T-shirt with the inscription “ We are here ”, but now she was wearing completely different things. She now wore burgundy breeches and a sleeveless jacket, a checkered shirt draped over her. Hair leaping freely in the air, tied in a ponytail, revealing the neck of the posture unnie m looks.She looked breathtaking, I could not find other words. I could hardly take my eyes off her the way the rest of the member`s came , and the atmosphere in the hall itself changed.

Soon our choreographer arrived, together we began to study new dance movements for new songs, which we managed to record before rehearsals. To learn the dance, it took us more than an hour to train, but this does not mean that after an hour we performed everything perfectly. There were girls who were mistaken, and we repeated more and more.We patiently repeated and repeated, interrupting only the food that the manager brought us or for a short minute rest, just to catch our breath.

I don’t know what was wrong with me today, but I did n’t go a step away from Jessica. I kept spinning next to her. Everyone noticed my change, but they only smiled, thinking that finally I became one of the team. And usually, all the time I moved away from the girls and did not communicate with them. But this is all because of my shyness and modesty, and not because of disrespect for them.

It's just that I’m not used to being so close with people of the same age as me. In childhood, apart from my older brother, I did not communicate with anyone, did not discuss first love with girls, all because I did not have friends. And now I have 8 friends! They are all very beautiful and each of them has its own charm.

So Jessica has a charm constantly - she does not have a sense of humor, she rarely smiles, but when she smiles, she is very cute, constantly freezes and it is hard to wake her up in the morning. The first photo was taken in general terms for our first album - all the girls were smiling, only Jessica pouted. Oh, how cute! I still smile stupidly, remembering this.

“Ice Princess” is what she was nicknamed Poka unnie ki for her appearance, between us we call her “Warm Ice”. She often smiles with us. And she has an amazing voice, I like her tonality, how she sounds.

What happened to my eyes? Why don't they let Jessica go for a moment ? Why, when I try to force myself to look the other way, do I get so lonely? And why is it so painful for me to look at how she hugs someone else, and not me? I don’t understand myself. What happened with me? Why am I so selfish today?

 

IM YOON A

The first person I saw when I entered the rehearsal room was Jessica . I wanted to call her already, when I saw Taeyeon and her inseparable look at the girl a little away .Taeyeon ? Why is she so early? We agreed to go together. It was strange to watch her, our leader never showed herself in this direction. I felt the air inside was tense. From what?

YoonA, Jessica rejoiced , having stopped her stretching for a minute, she came up to me.

Staying next to me, Jessica squeezed my hand first, and then her head on my shoulder, the whole greeting ritual ended with her hugging me. I looked at Taeyeon over Jessica'shead , and I felt uneasy. Her gaze burned through me. It’s strange. Why does our leader behave like this?

“You're with us all day today, right?”

“Yes, today I’m all yours,” I joked, trying not to catch the leader’s eyes, I ran a hand through her thick hair.

How I liked her hair. A week ago, she was repainted in a reddish-chestnut color, which she went madly. Its peculiarity of hair was that it itself curled at the ends, combed a couple of times and the "curly fuzzy " was ready . Haha, I called her that to myself. Funny, is not it? I never spoke my nickname aloud, only I know.

- Let's get ready, we will begin training soon. By the way, have you seen our girls downstairs? - Jessica still did not let me go, holding her tightly in her arms.

I knew perfectly well what would follow, but did not retreat. I felt her one hand, then the other gently sank to my buttocks, I don’t know the reason, but for some reason she likes to touch my . But the camera it Poquelin unnie Cove never could not catch her actions towards me, all the way around. I was often caught for such an occupation, and the comments we read on the Internet were all about me and about my vice.

Gradually, the girls began to approach, and we began a rehearsal. As always, it was both fun and hard, but being close to my unnie , I was pleased. I loved them very much.We've been through so much. They are my second family, a family that will always understand me, even better than my own family. Only they can understand how hard it is to be perfect before multimillion Poquelin unnie kami our creativity.

 

Hwan Miyeong. TIFFANY.

The first person I heard when I crossed the threshold of the room where we rehearse dances was Jessica . More precisely, her laugh. I wondered why she was laughing so contagiously, she opened the door faster, looked inside. A picturesque picture was described for me, described in oil, the canvas was our sun, Sunny . Sooyoong and Hyoyeon were chasing after her , trying to grab at anything to keep in place. Surely showed her hego again. Only because of this member`s could chase after her. But Sunny found a way out of this situation, running away from them, at every turn she showed her hego.

I loved her smile. And I was jealous when her smile belonged not only to me. But I know that she has a special smile in store for me, and it was with her that she smiled now, noticing me at the door. Her every smile was incredibly beautiful, especially for all of us, because we rarely can see her laughing. And this does not concern her sense of humor.

She sat on the floor, near the mirror, which occupied all the walls of the room, her loose hair lying in disorder on her shoulders. The shirt, in which she was apparently in, now neatly lay near her bent knees. Everything said that she was tired. Everyone is tired.

I didn’t think that for so short we could quickly find a common language. Maybe it played a role here that we are both from America? In addition, they were born in the same hospital. That is where all the similarities ended. If I am mobile and energetic, then Jessica, on the contrary, is quiet, calm, closed. As she likes to repeat, "I am going with the flow, if something works out - well, if not, then okay."

But when I need to hear my native language, we chat for hours in English. We have become close. Behind her icy appearance lies a very kind and understanding person who is ready to help at any time of the day or night.

More than once I found myself in a situation where I just needed silence. She used to lock herself in her room, and then, once Jessica opened my door, went inside, lay down next to me on the bed and ... fell asleep.

Sounds funny, huh? But it was precisely then that gave me the strength to survive separation.

- Fanny - ah , take a seat next, it's - waving a hand at the girls running around the room - for a long time. How was the shooting? What exactly did you advertise? She asked as I sat down next to her.

 

KWON YURI

It may sound silly of me, but I like her voice and her eyes. Now she is carefully listening to everything Tiffany tells her, sitting quietly near a huge mirror. I stand on the other side, doing stretching for my body, using yoga technique. I come off only to laugh with the rest of the girls that they observe the ridiculous pursuit of Sunny. We often have such competitions when we get together. Someone starts, always the first sparkle of laughter departs from the cheerful Hyoyeon , Sunny takes her energy, showing all of her, well, and then we will not control ourselves.

I liked such races, so we got closer to each other, found out, on the other hand. We have been living in the hostel for 3 years already, we already have our own schedule, who cooks when, who removes, when, etc. We have a common cause and common thoughts, I think that I already know all the characters, except for Jessica . She is afraid to show her flaws, but she doesn’t need to show, everything is said for her by cooking and cleaning the house. Our “Ice Princess” is not suitable for homework. We tried to teach her, but to no avail.

I began to notice after myself that I often convinced myself to be patient, it looked strange from the outside. The girls always laugh, once even in the programs they said that I was strange. Everything is fine, everything is fine, Yuri, be patient. Just Sica can not cook. Fighting! "

Maybe she is not a master at cooking or cleaning, maybe she is lazy, it is difficult to wake her, but in one she is super . Our Jessica is unique, behind its cold appearance lies the depth of the emotions that it is trying to hide. She is a very vulnerable person. I want to protect her.

 

KIM HYOYEON

Jessica , what can I say about our princess? It's fun with her. She is caring. Good singer. I do not like to praise, this is not my style. To be honest, the main thing for me is that I don’t feel emptiness with her.

 

LEE SANNY

She is my soulmate. Soul mate. If you look in the mirror, then you do not need to compare us, we are the same. She is me. From the very first days when we settled in the hostel, I began to carefully look at future member`s , to probe, to find out who would understand me. I didn’t have to look for a long time, Jessica's amber eyes looked at me , her whole appearance said: Here I am, in front of you. I will understand you.

My first unformed ego was practiced on it. And no reaction. So I thought, not seeing any expression on a frozen face. Only her pouty lips. Her lips ...

My intuition didn't let me down; Jessica understood me very well when I tried to kiss a member or when I touched her.

Most recently, I learned one secret, and did not know whether to tell the girls about it. This secret will surprise many.

 

Jessica

They are all here, they are near. With them I feel free. Each of them knows me, my whole character and my attitude to something. I love them. All 8 member`s are my family.All the secrets that I kept in my heart, they all know now. Except for one. About her, only Sunny knows or guesses.

I decided today. Today I will say, during our get-togethers, 5-minute conversations honestly, about everything. I just need more courage to talk about this. I'm afraid how they will receive the news? Will they still be on my side? Will they accept me like that?

 

During the rehearsal, the telephone rang. At that moment, the girls took a breath, Jessica went to her bag, took out the phone, stepping away from the girls, answered the call.Seohyun was their next to her maknae , and she was lucky enough to hear unilater unnie th conversation unnie with some man.

- I was waiting for your call. No, I can not right now. Now I'm rehearsing with the girls. Yes. I made up my mind. Today. Of course, I'm afraid. No, today, I pulled for so long.No, I'll call you myself. Until.

 

MAKNAE SEOHYUN

Since I am the only child in my family, now that I have 8 more sisters, I do not want to lose anyone. From a conversation between Jessica - unnie and someone, I realized that today unnie will say something. What could be so important that she only today decided to tell them everything? Sica - unnie , never hid anything, we all knew about each other. No secrets. I thought I knew everything about her, but now ... I will accept everything that you did not say, Sica - unnie . I am always by your side.

I watched Jessica - unnie, I saw how she went to Sunny-unnie, hugged and whispered something.

 

LEE SANNY

What is happening to you, my dear little man? From her eyes, I realized that today there will be a serious conversation. The secret that has been kept for so long will be revealed today.

Our friendship is strong, and today it will again be tested for strength.

“Today is what she said when, laying her phone aside, she came to me and hugged me. Her silky long hair tickled my neck, she smiled so close to me, with every second a premonition of something unchanging penetrated my heart, some kind of change. For some reason, tears were about to descend from the top of the eyes. I just smiled at her, encouragingly patted my hands that hugged me.

What could i do? I can only accept her, she is the same Sica that I met 3 years ago.

 

Jessica

All my life I thought that for me the main thing after a family is music. My voice, I myself was surprised when it showed up. And so tall , sonorous, which can reach heaven and fall down with soft intonation. With a vocal master who helped train the ligaments and Taeyeon, I was able to save him, now he is my best friend. I was closed, but with the help of the girls I seemed to have grown wings, and I can freely soar in the fairy-tale sky named "music".

In my family, the most important person for me is my younger sister Crystal. My parents gave me life, they care about me, and I always say how much I value and love them.And yet now I am more worried about Crystal, she is in the same business as me. She is maknae in group F ( x ).

I always knew how I feel, what I feel in my heart. It never knocked so quickly and never trembled even before the most beautiful guys. I admit, I often fall in love, and rarely when my love is for guys. To my amorousness, member`s have long been accustomed to. They will immediately know when I am going to talk about my new hobby. The first person I approached was our leader, Taeyeon , after gaining courage, called or walked to the one I liked, it often happened that I returned with a refusal. With a refusal of love, but with an offer of friendship, strong friendship.

Now looking at the girls who are training next to me, reflecting in a large mirror, I did everything so that they did not notice my nervousness. This mystery exhausted all the nerves of the last 3 years, and now there appeared one with whom I could share it, share my heart sufferings.

With him, I could relax, tell everything about my true feelings. After a surge of emotions, I could return to life again, again I could communicate with member`s , again I could be myself. I met him by chance, at one of the concerts, accidentally touching my lips led me to tell the girls about him today.

Please give me the strength to tell her about him ...

 

Today, Jessica was most wrong. She was not attentive, after the call she began to avoid any touch with the girls, which was very unusual for her. And this happened often, they noticed that their member has changed.

Often did not return home, all referred to the work schedule, although her manager said that they finish around 23:00 in the evening.So where does she disappear all night? Does she have a secret relationship?

No, it can not be! Jessica would tell them everything. She became secretive, and her smile was not as sincere as before.

Arriving today in the rehearsal room, they, each of them, again saw the Jessica that they were used to seeing, her smile sparkled again, and she was again relaxed next to them.And yet, something must happen today, they had a hunch ...

 

KIM TAEYEON

The rehearsal time was drawing to a close. There are still not many and soon our roads will be divided again, our schedule is not stable, now I will go to the radio, Jessica will go to the photo shoot. And again, I will not see her until the evening, when we all come together again on a music show to perform. And then, I don’t know if she will stay with us or lie again and go away all night, it’s not clear where and to whom it is not clear. This suspense scares me. I feel like I'm losing her.

Please tell me everything!

- Taengoo , I ... Today I need to tell you something - I again did not feel her presence nearby. Jessica came up to me when I changed clothes after training. She sat next to her, her eyes never stop looking, look at me, I feel like they are x-ray, shine through me. So she looked only when she was serious or she wanted to talk about her next love. Really?

“So you will come home right after the shoot?” - strange, but I was only worried about that.

- Yes, today, I will try to come early. Right after the speech, I have another appointment. But I will try not to linger.

Is this a good sign? Is it all clear today? Why be prepared?

No matter how many questions my thoughts were voiced in my head, but my eyes still couldn’t look at the feminine beauty of the girl sitting next to me. I heard her voice, I enjoyed her voice, he lulled me, he gave me strength.

 

Soooong

We rehearsed on the same stage with other groups, which also gathered in order to perform on this stage tonight. We competed for first place. How nice it is to be near those who share with you all the goals and all the understanding of what we want to achieve.

Our way to the stage, but Jessica still has not been. She said she was coming soon, I saw her walking towards one group that debuted with us 3 years ago. Her walk during this time has become more feminine, and you can’t say that this appearance is boyish, especially in relation to us, to her member`s.

Jessica stopped next to a tall girl, her hand gently touched that face, ran along the contours of her cheeks. They stood very close! I was distracted for a minute, I turned away, and when I turned back to them, their trace disappeared.