Friendship

MOMENTS (OneShot)

Tiffany: - Jessi , well, please, please kiss me, help me out for the last time, please. Jessi , you're my best friend, you always help me, so help me now, please.

Jessica : - And why should I kiss you? I hold hands with you, hug by the shoulders, whisper all sorts of tenderness, look at you in love with a look. There was no agreement about the kiss.

Tiffany: - I ask you to do it only once. Only today, more precisely right now. She looks in our direction, don't you understand, I’m just sure that she’s jealous of me now.

Jessica : “I'm very glad, so you got what you wanted, and I can go home.”

Tiffany: - No, we're not done yet. You remember how she humiliated me in front of everyone, I want revenge.

Jessica : - A month is not enough?

Tiffany: - Today is a decisive chord. Knowing Taeyeon , I'm just sure that after our kiss, she will come to me today and will beg to return to her. Please, Jessica .

Jessica : - Okay, I persuaded you, one kiss and that's all, more with similar requests not to molest.

Tiffany: - You're the best! I promise, I will never ask about this again!

 

D va days later .

Tiffany: - Jessi ! Jessi ! You won’t believe what happened! You just can’t imagine this. You know, you know, Taeyeon still came to my house then and ...

Jessica : - Sorry, Tiff , but now I don’t have any time to talk, the coach wants to see me.

Tiffany: “I'll tell you everything along the way ...”

Jessica : - I'll meet you later, after class.

Tiffany: - Hey Jessi , are you mad at something? You’re some kind of gloomy and silent lately.

Jessica : - Everything, as usual, seemed to you. If you wait, then we’ll meet after school.

 

Two days later.

Tiffany: - Are you avoiding me?

Jessica : - Why did you decide, no, of course.

Tiffany: - Exactly? So everything is fine with us?

Jessica : - You and I are best friends, Tiff , what else do you want from our friendship.

Tiffany: - Nothing, I'm sorry. Well, today we will not be able to meet, Taeyeon and I ...

Jessica : - Oh, you are together again, congratulations. Okay, okay, I won’t interfere with the sweet couple. See you later. Until.

 

Week with a ponytail.

Trum-mind-mind . Trum-mind-mind .

A phone call is torn by its annoying sound, lying on the Jessica sofa . She looked aimlessly at the TV screen, without delving into the course of events that was happening there. Next to her stood another large portion of ice cream, and a spoon stuck inward. She practically finished it.

It was terribly painful to watch the developments between Tiffany and Taeyeon . They are again a couple. They held hands, whispered, walked home together.

Jessica : - Tiffany is happy, I'm happy too. You can’t do anything here that makes me cry because of my happiness. Just stay on her side, support her, rejoice for her, be who you have always been for her, best friend.

Leave a message after the beep. Pi-and-ip .

It's me, Sunny , we're going to go to the beach here, will you come with us? There will be our whole company. If you are not busy, then we will meet near the clock in the center in half an hour. Until.

Jessica : - The entire company includes Tiff and Taeyeon . Fun.

 

Half an hour later.

Sunny : - I told you that Sica will come. Come on, come on here. I missed you.

Sooyoong : - Well, since everything is complete, then let's move forward. We are waiting for the sea, the beach and handsome guys.

Tiffany: - Jessi , hello.

Taeyeon : - Jessica , long time no see, where are you? What were you doing?

Jessica : - Rested. Hi Tiff , Taeyeon . Today is great weather, before leaving I looked at the temperature of the water, warm. And the sun is not as burning as yesterday.

Yuri: - We specifically chose such a day to sunbathe until the evening. Stop chatting, let's talk more, let's go to the sea!

Taeyeon : - Wait, not everyone has come to the meeting.

Yuri: - And who else is not?

Taeyeon : - My friends, I told you this morning. They are about to come up. Ah, here they are! Hey YoonA , SeoHyun , over here! I'm here!

For the first time, someone after Tiffany made Jessica's heart stop beating , and then beat the rhythm with double speed. Jessicaeven took a couple of steps forward to introduce herself faster. For the first time, someone after Tiffany was so handsome that he was breathtaking. Her eyes spellbound watched every movement of a girl who was moving towards a tall, model appearance. Thin as a reed.And for the first time, she was unable to control herself when the words broke loose.

Jessica : - Let's meet.

YoonA : - We don’t even know each other’s name. Hi, I'm YoonA , future actress.

Jessica : - Jessica , future fashion designer. We are now familiar.

YoonA : - Hee hee hee, yes, familiar. Meet? Why not? I agree.

Hyoyeon : - Wow, we already have two couples, not one. Sica , you’re nimble, ha ha ha.

Tiffany: - I'm so happy for you, Jessi . Honestly, all these days I thought you had someone, so you didn’t answer my calls, and here is such a surprise. Not expected. I'm really happy for you, Jessi .

Sunny : - Great, now we’re alive in the car and go to the sea!

 

Beach.

When they finally reached the beach, all the best places to the sea were already taken, but the girls did not lose heart, they found a good modest corner, where there were almost no people.

The noise of the waves, the wet sand underfoot, a light breath of wind. A romantic place for lovers. So thought Tiffany, walking along the shore with Taeyeon . They arrived here two hours ago, and all this time Jessica never came up to her, her attention was focused on the new girl, Taeyeon 's girlfriend , YoonA .

And Tiffany's attention was focused on the laughter of Jessica , which was heard. For some reason, hearing a friend's laughter, everything in her chest was contracting with longing. For some reason, it hurt her to see Jessica's smile directed towards YoonA , her gentle look, the way she leaned forward, listening to the jokes.

Taeyeon : - The campaign is getting better. I am glad to see that YoonA is smiling again.

Tiffany: -

Taeyeon : - Baby, why are you so sad? Something happened?

Tiffany: - It's all right. I'm just glad to hear Jessi laugh again .

Taeyeon : - What are you talking about? Glad to hear?

Tiffany: - Yes, she no longer laughs with me like that.

-

YoonA : - She does not take her eyes off you.

Jessica : - And what?

YoonA : - If you looked at me with such a look, I would think that I was jealous. But no matter how I seek attention from her, they don’t see me.

Jessica : - Who are you talking about? Taeyeon or that girl, SeoHyun , who came with you? And besides, why is Tiff jealous of me, she has a girlfriend.

YoonA : - Although you are a girl, it’s hard for you to understand what the other girl is thinking. I was not talking about them, I like the other person. Alright, alright, since it's clean, then ...

Jessica : - Yuri? But you met only today.

YoonA : - Yes, I fell in love from our first meeting. But this meeting took place three years ago, and I do not think unnie remembers.When I found out that Yuri was part of Tiffany’s friends, I convinced Taeyeon to invite me. SeoHyun took for support.

Jessica : - And agreed to meet with me ...

YoonA : - The same reason you have, unnie . So we are even.

Jessica : - And what now? Next pretend?

YoonA : - I don’t know, let's see for now, and then decide.

---

Sunny : - Have fun.

Sooyoong : - Yeah. The sea, the sun, delicious food and great company.

Hyoyeon : - Hey, why aren't you going to swim! Water is just super!

SeoHyun : - Unnie , take a towel.

Hyoyeon : - Thank you. Oh, how good it is that we were able to get here all together. Where are the couples?

Yuri: - YoonA and Sica are sitting over there, Tiff and Taeyeon are walking along the shore.

Sunny : - Can I call them?

Sooyoong : - FANNY! SICA ! COME BACK !!!!

Sunny : - Oh god, ha ha ha, scared, Soo .

Hyoyeon : - Ha ha ha, girlfriend, well you and ... ha ha ha.

 

Evening

Taeyeon : - Sorry, baby, but I won’t be able to accompany you today. Matters increased after the call of the mother.

Tiffany: - It's okay, Jessi is going the same way, so don’t worry. Everything will be fine with me. See you tomorrow.

Taeyeon : - Fuh , knowing that Jessica will be next to you, is easier on the soul. But still then be sure to write to me that you are at home. I love you, fanny.

Tiffany: - I, too, see you tomorrow. Jessi ! Uh ...

SeoHyun : - Unnie went ahead.

Tiffany: - Wow, thanks. Girls, I ran, see you! Jessi , wait for me!

-

Jessica : - Why herself?

Tiffany: - Taeyeon has things to do. Listen, Jessi , you and I haven’t been alone for so long, we didn’t talk heart to heart, how do you look at sitting here and chatting?

Jessica : - I'm tired. If you don’t want to go home yet, stay, I went.

Tiffany: “I won't recognize you.” Jessi , are you and I no longer friends?

Jessica : - Girlfriends, but the truth, I'm sorry, I'm tired. Let's take some free time that week and spend it together.

Tiffany: - Why not tomorrow? I will tell Tae that this day will be completely devoted to best friends. We have not hung together for a long time.

Jessica : - Tomorrow I have a meeting with Yuna. We agreed to meet in order to get to know each other better. The weekend is busy too. Sorry.

Tiffany: - With Young, right? Oh yes, that's stupid, I'm sorry, I'm busy this week too. Then call you, Jessi ?

Jessica : - Mandatory.

Tiffany: “Just this time, answer me my message, okay?”

Jessica : - Of course.

Tiffany: - Oh, over there and my house, thanks for spending, see you when we see you. Until.

Jessica : - Bye.

---

Running into her room, Tiffany locked herself in the lock. She went to the window, gently pushed the curtain back and looked down at the street. She saw a lonely figure slowly approaching a two-story house, straightening her hair, looking halfway in her direction.

Tiffany knew that Jessica could not see her from that distance, but she still shyly stepped away from the window. She sat down on a chair near the bed, turned to the mirror that hung above the night table, peered attentively at herself. Her display showed nothing concrete, only tears rolling down her cheeks.

Tiffany: - Why am I crying? What is happening to me?

-

Entering her room, Jessica immediately took out her phone and wrote a message: Just arrived. Are you already at home?

YoonA : - Yes, I just crossed the threshold of the house. Unnie , you just can't imagine what happened. Tomorrow at a meeting I will tell you everything. The news is just gorgeous, nothing to worry about. Unnie , I'm so happy that we met today. You are my luck, unnie . Good night sweet dreams.

Jessica : - Sleep well, my favorite dongsae . Till tomorrow.

Without really thinking, the girl resolutely typed the text for another person. She knew that Tiffany wouldn’t answer, her friend never answered such a thing.

Jessi : - Good night, Tiffany.

Tiffany: - And to you, sweet dreams.

 

Two weeks later

Sunny : - What should I do, Sica ? I already asked everyone, but they gave me so many answers, and not one of them came up.Sicachu , can you give some practical advice?

Jessica : - If you wanted to talk, then why did you choose a library venue ?!

Sunny : - Here we definitely will not meet any of the acquaintances. Think about it, what idiot decides to come here during the summer holidays? Oh come on, don’t look at me like that. You and I are not idiots, you and I are one of the best students in the whole school. With one difference. You are 1st place, I am second.

Jessica : - What's the matter? Spread it out.

Sunny : - Lean closer ... Well, now, now you know everything. Please help me.

Jessica : - Let's summarize. You are in love with a girl who already has a girlfriend with whom they have been dating for almost three months. And this girl is in love with both, and does not want to hurt any of you, but she still hurts you . My advice is pretty simple - drop it.

Sunny : - I can’t, in love. I can not help myself, I'm drawn to her. You know, like a red thread of fate intertwined with her from the moment we met.

Jessica : - She's not worthy of your love. Like that girl too.

Sunny : - She's better than she might seem. She really doesn't want to hurt anyone. And honestly, I would have refused her immediately if I hadn’t known that that girl no longer has feelings for her.

Jessica : - Then it changes things. If they both have no feelings. Nevertheless, I advise you not to start dating immediately, I think that girl will not understand you that way, and it will seem to her that she didn’t love her at all.

Sunny : - Yes, I told her almost the same words when she called me today.

Jessica : - So why did you ask me to come here if you already know the answer ?!

Sunny : - I'm sorry, but I needed to hear this from someone else, except for my thoughts.

---

Tiffany: - You're right, it seems to me that you and I have played with a love that we haven't had for a long time.

Taeyeon : - Sorry that it all happened. I love you only as a girlfriend, not as a girl. It was necessary to say earlier, not to pull, maybe then everything would have worked out for you.

Tiffany: - What to guess, it just happened. Nevertheless, I am glad that we have found out now, thank you for your courage and for helping me open my eyes. Are you in love with Sunny ?

Taeyeon : - And your heart is busy, Fanny.

Tiffany: - But the situation is repeated, only instead of Jessica , I become my best friend.

Two weeks later

Yuri: - Maybe we are going in vain together. I still didn’t tell anyone that we were together.

Jessica : - Where did all your courage that you showed yesterday go to? Get ready, your girlfriend is looking at you!

Yuri: - I’m going, I didn’t come up with a reservation so as not to go, I just feel uneasy.

Jessica : - All reservations ended two days ago, and how much can be kept secret. You could tell them at any time, there were plenty of cases.

Yuri: - Sorry for so long I could not decide.

Jessica : - If because of you ...

Taeyeon : - Sica , Yuri, YoonA , we are here!

Hyoyeon : - Ha ha ha, I won, Su, Tae, Sunny with you 5 yen! Cool, I'm rich now!

Jessica : - What were you arguing about? Hi Tiffany.

Tiffany: - At you, Jessi . They three argued that you would be late for the meeting.

YoonA : - They thought you would oversleep today, as you did that week. Hyoyeon - unnie , also asked me to become a spy for her. And I played my part.

SeoHyun : - Unnie , it's our turn ...

Taeyeon : - Children, everything is behind me! Today we had a chance to enjoy a free ride on all attractions.

---

YoonA : - Jessica is unnie , this is your perfect chance.

Yuri: - Go and talk about your feelings.

Sunny : - I'm just sure that she will respond to them.

YoonA : - She is very shy and will deny everything at first, but do everything as we told you. She definitely won't get out.

Yuri: - Good luck, Sica .

---

Tiffany: “Thank you for agreeing to ride the ferris wheel with me instead of those crazy slides.”

Jessica : - No problem. In addition, you know that I am not a fan of such extreme sports.

Tiffany: - I'm lucky. Oh!

Jessica : - Hey Tiff , watch out! How did you not get hurt? How is your foot not tucked up? Can you go?

Tiffany: - It's okay, just scared. You see, there’s nothing. It's alright, you can let go of my hand.

Jessica : - Yeah, what else! No, you are in my captivity, Tiffany Hwan!

Tiffany: - So categorically. You do not recognize, Jessica Jung.

Jessica : - You have to get used to it, I don’t want my girlfriend to be mutilated on our date.

Tiffany: - Your girlfriend? But I'm not your girlfriend. You are dating Yuna.

Jessica : “I've been dating you for a long time, Tiffany, ever since we became best friends.”