1% difference -prologe

MOMENTS (OneShot)

Day tended to a night's sleep, the sun lost its right to earthly affairs, the air became fresher from the cool wind, which brought the freshness of a river breeze. Orange lights appeared more and more in the window frames, illuminating the dark streets of passers-by who were just now returning home. Car headlights reflected in white on asphalt, flashing yellow, signaling their arrival. There was evening silence, where every sound was better heard than during the day.

A dark-colored car drove up to one of the multi-storey buildings, the man jumped out first and opened the door to the girl with the suitcases. He helped her get to the glass doors of the building, stood near her for several minutes, saying something, she silently nodded her head, then returned to the car and drove off again.

The girl straightened her long hair, looked around, then dialed the code and went inside the building. The light in the room gave a clear description of the girl when she again looked back at the street. The fair skin under the wheaten hair that fell on her shoulders, covering his forehead, opened her tired brown eyes.

She was wearing jeans and a plaid shirt, with rolled up sleeves, and a small black bag on her right shoulder. She went inside the elevator, which lifted her to the 3rd floor, stopped near the door with number 32, took the keys from her bag, put it in the lock, opened it.

Crossing the threshold of the apartment, she drew attention to the shoes lying in the hallway. There were 8 pairs of shoes, the girl smiled, taking off her shoes and going inside. Her smile became even wider when she heard the voices of 8 girls, their voices came from the kitchen.

She quietly went to the kitchen, looked carefully, this time her smile became mischievous when she saw that no one was looking in her direction. folded her arms over her chest, leaned her back against the door jamb, and enjoyed the voices of the girls, whom she missed after a week of absence.

-Hey Sunny, what time is it? - spinning near the stove, turning fried rice with ingredients in a frying pan, asked Taeyeon , the leader and the most important in home cooking. - Sica is about to arrive.

-You asked a minute ago, and the time has not changed, still at 22.20pm, - Sunny, the fair-haired girl who was sitting at the table playing games on the phone, answered her.

- Sooyeon , please get that plate from the top shelf. We will put rice in it - asked Hyoyeon that she was arranging the dishes on the table, helping SeoHyun, their maknae .

-You use my height, yes, HyoOk. Strange, I thought Sica should be here already. Her plane was supposed to land 15 minutes ago - Sooyoong grinned, a tall thin girl, opening the upper cabinet door and taking out a large shallow plate.

-Yes, and the whole trip home takes just about 15-20 minutes, - Tiffany agreed, a black-haired girl with smiley eyes, opening the refrigerator, she was looking for something there. -I really want to see her, I miss her.

- YoonA go, look, maybe she has already arrived and she needs help - shifting the finished rice, said Taeyeon, finally raising her head. Her eyes widened, and she was silent a half word when she saw a cheerful wink from a standing girl.

- Hi, Taengoo. I'm home, - Jessica said quietly, breaking away from the doorpost and entering the kitchen completely. She was all shining with happiness, she was with her family.

- Jessi! Sica! Sica - unnie! - all 8 girls were instantly hugging nearby.