Telephone conversation (JeTi)

MOMENTS (OneShot)

You dial a familiar phone number, wait for someone to pick up the phone there, and when he answers, you turn off. Not because you don’t want to hear this voice, you want to hear it all the time, no, all because you are afraid to speak. After all, your dialogue will only begin, you will be lost and will stutter, be confused in words. And, in the end, the interlocutor will hang up himself, and you will only have to regret and wind yourself up.

While you are considering ways to retreat, sms comes to your phone:

“I'll call you now and you will answer!”

And indeed, immediately after SMS, the phone rang. The name “Tiff” was on the screen, you did not dare to press the “call” button, but the call was persistent, you picked up.

“Hi, Jessi, you called me right now, but I didn’t have time to pick up the phone when you refused to communicate with me.”

“I accidentally scored you.”

- Yes? Then we will assume that I accidentally scored you. Let's talk, we haven’t talked to you for a long time. Do you have some new?

“I heard that you refused to sign the contract and moved to LA.” Are you planning a solo career?

“I'm thinking of becoming a designer, just like you, Jessi.” At the expense of a solo career has not yet decided. You know, I want to live for my pleasure. Understand what it means to live freely.

- In two days I’ll be in LA for business ...

- You, as always, know how to skip to other topics.

“I will accidentally come to your house - you can hardly hear,” you suggested.

“My doors are always open for you, Jessi, in a half-whisper, almost in the same breath,” Tiffany answered.