FEELINGS (Jessica&Tiffany)

MOMENTS (OneShot)

Each of the 9 girls stared at each other, trying to understand from the first minute of meeting whether it would be difficult to get along with her. They already knew in absentia, someone even went to the same school and the same class. But for all the times when they went through the trainings, this is the first time they have met face to face.
And now - they are a family. Next to them you can realize the dream of becoming an artist. Now 9 of them should give 100% to not give up, and go through as many steps as possible.
- Now the girls you will live in the same dormitory, so get ready, tomorrow at about 8 in the morning I will wait here with things.
The euphoria of the move passed, everything became embarrassing again and it was difficult to have a conversation, therefore, without saying a word, everyone went to their rooms. They looked shyly at a roommate, blushed when they saw how she changed. Words did not go, but silence was not heavy, it was comfortable. Soon the awkwardness passed, they began to talk to each other, to get to know each other better, to see a bright smile, to hear a clear voice, to feel true emotions.
After the debut, they became even closer, now they are proudly called girlfriends. To deepen the connection, a “5-minute conversation” was proposed, where nothing could be hidden. No secrets - this is the motto of 9 girls. But there are those secrets that it is better not to disclose on any pretext, to keep them in the depths of your heart.
And yet she violated her ban, realizing that there was no other way, because now she is one of 9, and if something goes wrong, then the balance is broken and the group simply disappears and does not last.
Taking a deep breath, trying to relax her numb shoulders, trying to relax her face so that the cold goes away a little, Jung Jessica, the second main vocalist of the debuted band “SNSD”, said:
- I’ll say it only once, I won’t repeat it - immediately there was silence in the room, all 8 girls looked at the “Ice Princess”, waiting for the secret that she still hid from them. - I'm in a relationship. We have been together for 4 years. My beloved is a girl, my parents know about our relationship, my sister knows, and now you know. 
- You want to say that you are in love with a girl? Yuri clarified, clearing after hearing such news. Seeing a decisive nod, the girl blushed and lowered her head, began to finger her fingers.
- I understand that this is a little shocking, but it's true, I hope that after that you will not avoid me? In any case, we are now a team ... - without hearing anything in return, Jessica shrugged, again letting herself cold, she stood up abruptly, without saying goodbye, left the living room. A little later, the girls heard the soft knock of the closing door to the room where Jessica lived separately.
“What do we do now?” I didn’t think that she was hiding such a secret. I thought today I would find out why she was given the nickname "Ice Princess" ...
 
Three days. Three hard closed nervous days. None of the 8 girls could find the courage to speak with Jessica . They were afraid to ask, but worst of all, they eschewed the girl herself. They cringed every time she walked past them, looked away, breathing froze in her chest. Instead, to accept it, they are repelled. This often led to quarrels, and often made mistakes in the dance.
It was Friday, when everything fell into place again. After another “5-minute conversation”, where Jessica was absent for 3 days . I could not stand the emptiness of Tiffany, they practically pulled the girl out of the room by force, put her next to her and hugged her tightly, pulled her to her. Without saying a word, everyone else came up and hugged Jessica too. Of all the hugging girls, only one of them heard what the girl was talking about:
“Thank you for accepting me for who I am.” I haven’t hugged me for so long; I’m so warm, thank you.
A little later, when the quiet laughter of Jessica sounded again, Sunny raised her hand up and offered:
-What if we take turns starting to recognize you again, Sica? I mean, why would you live with us, and then you will decide who you are comfortable with. Just not in your room, it's too cold there.
“Are you offering me an overnight stay?” - did not quite understand Jessica , still in the warm arms of Tiffany. She wanted to get out, but the girl was strong, moreover, her head lay on her shoulder.
- Yeah. So we will become even closer, we will live with those with whom we want - Sunny beamed with a smile, not forgetting to use all the weapons that she has, starting from her smiling eyes and ending with aegyo.
- I like. Let’s then decide through the vote who wants to spend the night with anyone — she quickly approved Taeyeon’s proposal , all the others were too impressed , but they were stopped by Sunny’s voice :
- Today I choose Jessica. So today you are mine, Sica - running up to a frozen friend, quickly removing Tiffany's hands from her and herself, hugging her by the shoulders. - Today, I want to hear from you about the first meeting with your girlfriend. Come on, come on, it’s very interesting for me how you understood that this is exactly the person you need ...
“I wonder what you're up to, Sunny ...”
***
They lay quietly in one room, their beds were pushed, and so Jessica's head lay softly on Sunny's forearm . A friend gently hugged her shoulders, her silky hair. They were silent. Sunny did not rush Jessica , when she wants, she will tell.
“I did not think that I would ever fall in love with a girl.” Honestly, I imagined marriage with a loved one, about children. But, having met her, I lost myself. She gave me a feeling of security. Next to her I live.
“You never said her name, Jessica .”
- Mi- yeong. Kim Mi- yeong . Now - Jessica smoothly slipped out of the hands of Sunny , took out the phone on the nightstands, returned to her former place.
Turned it on, the happy smiling face of the girls flashed on the screen. Jessica and Mi-yeong . Sunny carefully looked at the girl, which strongly reminded her of one of her friends. More precisely, Tiffany. Only Tiff Ani had dark eyes, and Mi-yeong had emerald-colored eyes. Tiffany had long silky black hair, and Mi-yeong had short shoulders, curly dark brown hair. And Mi-yeong was just below Jessica .
- She's very pretty, Jessica . Will you tell me about her? - returned back to the hands of her friend, Sunny noticed with what tenderness and love she the phone screen, kissed it and closed it. - How did your first meeting happen?
“Awkward,” Jessica chuckled quietly , burrowing deeper into the softness and warmth of her friend. “I fell on her, and we ... uh ... indirectly kissed.”
- Ha ha ha, Jessica ! And how did you manage to crash into it?
- Well, you know me, I like to sleep. I was very tired then and almost slept in class, they woke me up when all the couples ran out. Well, I left my classroom, abruptly opened the door and quickly left. I just didn’t notice her. After this incident, I did everything so that I could not meet her eyes, I avoided her. Then it happened - we were paired in history. I don’t know exactly how it happened, but Mi-yeong has firmly entered my life, I could not do without it. With her, I found out how jealous the owner is.
- And?
- Once she said that she fell in love. But not in me - my head buried even deeper into a warm embrace, my voice became even quieter. - The relationship lasted six months, then they broke up, then again she fell in love. And so on until the end of school.
“You were only her friend, right?”
- The best, closest and dearest friend. Only a friend, it hurt so much, Sunny , thought that my soul had just shattered into fragments.
- You had someone to talk to?
- Ha ha ha - the laughter sounded somehow too pathetic. - Yes, I could, with Mi-yeong .
- Poor thing. How come you together? Did you confess to her? - waiting for a response nod, asked further. - Come on, tell me, Sica !
- I found out that she loves me, really loves me, through touch. One touch of a hand to my cheek, there was so much tenderness in her gaze, and her voice was interrupted. When we said goodbye that evening, I knew that the next day we would never part. We are together.
After confessing, Jessica somehow subsided, and Sunny thought the girl was tired of talking and fell asleep. Therefore, in order not to disturb her friend’s sweet dream, she patted her head gently, still thinking about her and Mi-yeong , who looked so much like Tiffany.
She knew that the other members were still awake; they were waiting for her to leave the room and tell them everything. Sunny decided to lie down a bit more, making sure that Jessica was sleeping.
- Sunny? - The voice of Jessica was barely audible .
- Yes?
“Thank you for being there.” Thank you for accepting me like that. You are the second after Hyoyeon that just accepted me.
- Shh, sleep well, Jessica , now we are a family. And no one will offend you, I'm close.
- Thanks.
- Now we are a family, all 9, as one.
“Will they accept me?” They will not avoid me anymore?
- Not. You see, time will pass, and ...
***
- Why so long? Is Sunny falling asleep there with Jessica ? Tiffany muttered displeasedly, staring inseparably at the closed door to Sunny's room
“What did you expect?” So quickly telling about yourself is not so easy - chewing a fried chicken leg, said Sooyoung . While they were waiting, they ordered food and ate almost everything.
- Jessica was telling the truth, yes, well, that she has a girlfriend? - a little uncertain voice sounded Yuri. “I don't know how to react.” We are now a group and ...
“Don’t worry, she already has a girlfriend,” Hyoyeon replied cheerfully . - Jessi , madly in love with her Mi-yeong .
“So you knew about her?” So why didn’t she tell us? ”Came from all over the world.
- Jessica wanted to tell everything herself - she shrugged. - And so what? I am glad for her that she found her happiness. With whom it does not matter.
“You're right, but still this news was a little shocking.”
***
Sunny quietly slipped out of bed, carefully freeing herself from a tight embrace. Jessica snuggled close to her, enveloping her all as if she were a teddy bear. Having not yet been close to her, Sunny easily ran through her long hair, tucking an invisible hairline behind her ear.
Jessica's face relaxed in a dream, and she looked like a princess from a fairy tale. A gentle gentle smile played on her lips, a self-confident person who knows that she is not alone.
“I promise no one will offend you again.” You're not alone now, Sica , not alone. We are all with you. Sleep well, friend, let you dream about your favorite Mi-yeong .
Leaving the room, she quietly closed the door, then inaudibly walked into the living room, just at the moment Taeyeon finished the sentences.
- She just fell asleep. You know, I don’t want to see her tears anymore, ever.
“We will do everything so that she always smiles.” We all will always smile.
- These are the words of a true leader - the agreements were fixed with juice.
- Sunny , tell me what you found out? What is her girlfriend's name? - Not a lot of awkward, this question was raised, but Tiffany still asked him.
- Kim Mi-yeong , a very sweet and beautiful girl. From the photograph I can only say this. Maybe Hyoyeon will tell us more?
“Do you know her, what kind of person is she?” 
- She will not offend our Jessica - unnie ? 
- and how did you meet her?
- Hey hey, hush. Now I’ll tell you everything. Honestly, I found out about her by accident, by accident.
“And how is this“accidental ”? You and Jessi are old friends. How many friends are you already?
“About 3 years,” Hyoyeon said thoughtfully , looking off to the side. - Exactly, 3 years.
- Here you go. And you want to say that you learned about her relationship just recently?
- Yeah. Only 2.5 months ago. I met them at the entrance to a clothing store. They held hands, and their eyes simply radiated tenderness and love. I had to repeat her name about 5 times until she noticed me. You know, Tiffany, you are something like Mi-yeong , you even have the same name.
“Yes, it is true that when Jessica showed her photograph, I saw your twin , with only short hair and light gray eyes.” 
***
Kim Mi-yeong may look and looked like Tiffany, but when they met each other, the girls realized that this is a very complex person. She behaved arrogantly next to them, always interrupting the speaker and attracted attention. She always wanted to be in the center of any conversation, even if this conversation was related to their work. An egocentric person, that’s how they described her, but when Jessica didn’t show how much they didn’t like her.
“We can’t say such a Sica , in any case,” Sunny insisted , pacing the dressing room, nervously glancing toward the door where her friend had left a couple of minutes ago. Now it was her turn to put on a stage costume and adjust her makeup.
- Why? I don’t understand why we can’t talk about this case? Jessi ... - Tiffany did not give up, turning her mobile phone in her hands, she was not yet dressed, her turn was right behind Jessica .
- If we tell her that her girls come without the knowledge to us and talked to us in a rude manner, then, do you think, which way will choose Sica ? Ours or her? Still, Mi-yeong is her girlfriend, and they have been together for 5 years - she tried to reason with her friend Taeyeon .
- Taeyeon is right, in such cases it is better to be guided by reason than by emotions - she again agreed with the arguments of Sooyoung 's older friend . “Although I myself am not pleased with this situation, in fact, it threatened us.”
- I didn’t threaten, I just warned, and by her standards, these were different concepts - YoonA didn’t even want to remember that conversation, but her unnie kept reminding him of him from the moment she left their hostels, almost before Jessica arrived home.
- I think in her words sounded more jealousy than meaning - she did not back down from her version of Hyoyeon , Yuri next to her agreed, nodding her head, then added:
- I do not understand her, we have known each other for a year or a little more, and we have said many times that there is no reason to think so, Jessica is completely in love with her. She really all glows when she hears her name, even if that name belongs to a completely different girl. She is faithful to her.
- Yes, she runs to her every free minute, calls her, and writes sms. And you want to break her pink glasses, Tiff? Do you want our Sica to suffer?
- Hey, hey, stop, stop! Sunny , I don’t ...
- I promised Sica that no one else would offend her, that she would no longer suffer, and I will keep the promise. I also do not like Mi-yeong , but this is Jessica's choice , and this day this girl is the best in the world.
“We need to try to make friends with her again,” SeoHyun summed up, looking back at the opening door and smiling at the girl who was currently talking on the phone.
- Sorry, Mi-yeong , I have to go, I'll call you back later. Yes, I’ll speak now, will you watch? I will smile at you in the camera, yes, me too, bye. What are you so serious? - putting the phone into her bag, asked Jessica , looking at the gloomy faces of the members. - Are you nervous?
- Mi-yeong called?
“Yeah, she sends you a hello, I wanted to invite her to dinner today, but she’s busy with something, so Mi-yeong called me to warn me not to wait for her today.
“Is her cousin still here?” Asked Taeyeon , adjusting her headphones.
- No, I left yesterday, but today my father called and told her to meet him at the station, he wants to buy a gift here.
“ She just lies to Jessi , and she believes her, ” Tiffany thought, but she didn’t say anything out loud, she just smiled and went out the door, it was her turn to put herself in order before the performance. For the year that they were familiar with Mi-yeong , she came up with many different reasons why not to meet Jessica . To get to know her, I had to practically beg her to come to the hostel, as if they needed it, and not to her, like Jessica 's friends . The members did not understand her attitude towards them, but they never reproached her behavior withJessica . Not once, and today, they are also silent.
“We will still have time to spend an evening with her, don’t worry, Sica, ” Yuri encouraged her, laying her hand on her shoulder.
- Yes, but it turns out badly, I always tell you that Mi-yeong will come, and every time it turns out to be untrue. It feels like I'm lying to you all the time. I feel bad about this.
“You are not to blame for anything, it just happened.” I'll meet you later, and now let's give all our energy to the fans who came to the show today to support us.
“We must show them that it was not in vain that they prepared our new song for months, learned a new dance and honed the sweet side,” Hyoyeon added to the leader’s words .
“Especially your sweet side, Hyo ?” You didn’t show us your crown reception.
“You will see today,” she promised, flirtatiously led her shoulder, waved her hair.
- Hyoyeon - unnie ! - shouted SeoHyun , hitting that one on the shoulder, all clucking together from aegyo older friend. Not often did she see such an unnie . But today, in the morning, Hyoyeon decided to belittle all its members with mercy , which was worth only her morning greeting. SeoHyun already shuddered as she remembered it.
***
After the performance, Jessica was not calm at heart. She did not like the conversation with her girlfriend. She did not like the voice as it was said. Maybe something happened in their family and Mi-yeong does not want to tell her? And if something serious? Mi-yeong could hide some things, but not so important, no, she always made problems, and Jessica helped as much as possible. After the performance, she did not have a schedule, so she decided to visit her friend. Without calling back and without warning. She only told her girls where she was going and what she would return by evening.
“But if something changes in our schedule, right away ...”
- We are one team, Sica - Sunny pouted her lips offended , but then pushed the indecisive girlfriend to the door, and took the road. - Say hello from us, and don’t worry, we will definitely call you if something is wrong. Enjoy a couple of minutes of free time with your Mi-yeong . Good luck
- Thank you, well, I went - waved a hand over my shoulder and disappeared behind the door.
- What's the plan? Sunny asked , dropping a sweet smile from herself.
- You can pretend to be perfect, Sunny - praised her Taeyeon .
- We are professionals, we have long learned to hide our truth. How about a movie?
“And something edible,” Yuri said.
- And not romance.
- YoonA, right, today we are without romance! Which then?
- A film to laugh to tears.
- Maybe we'll see a musical? - asked maknae , looking at unnie that they were looking at the door where Jessica went out - unnie , as if expecting that she would open and Jessica would return, and say that she had changed her mind, would go tomorrow, or maybe next week.
She didn’t like Mi-yeong either, but she couldn’t say it out loud, silence was the best option for her, because if she did, then she couldn’t hide the truth from Jessica - unnie. And if Jessica -unnie asks ...
***
Calling a taxi, Jessica quickly arrived at the specified address. After making sure that there were few people on this street, she steadily got out of the car and went towards the house where Mi-yeong lived. I climbed the stairs to the second floor, walked a bit along the corridor; her apartment was at the end of the second floor, just around the corner. On the way, she repeated what she had prepared when her girlfriend would open the doors and marvel at her arrival. Taking a deep breath, she was about to call when she heard some noise behind the apartment door, and then a happy laugh. Two laughter, female laughter. One definitely belonged to Mi-yeong , and the second Jessica did not recognize.
Maybe her friend? Her girlfriend had more friends than her. She will not mention all the names. So it was at school, Mi-yeong always attracted attention, she had such a bright soul that it attracted like a magnet. So once she pulled her, Jessica, and since then does not let go, but absorbs deeper into her networks.
Jessica nevertheless pressed the bell, a pleasant trill sounded inside the apartment, and there, for a minute, it became quiet. It was as if someone had disturbed the happy nest with their invasion.
- Baby, are you waiting for someone? Asked that female voice that Jessica did not recognize.
“ Baby?” Although what is there to be surprised, all of Mi-yeong ’s friends and acquaintances called her “baby”, at first Jessica didn’t like such an attitude, as her girlfriend is affectionate, but Mi-yeong dismissed her like nonsense, saying that it’s it doesn’t matter what her other names are, the main thing is for Jessica to know who the “baby” belongs to.
“I am yours - that’s the whole answer she received when she first hinted at it.”
- Now I'll see who came - opening the door, the girl answered. - Soo-yeon ?! You?! What are you doing here?
If Jessica had not been blinded by her love for her friend, she noticed how pale she had become.
If Jessica could read faces at that moment, she would clearly read on her girlfriend’s face: “ How long has she been standing there (outside the door)? How much did she hear? "
- False alarm - Jessica calmed down , crossing the threshold of the apartment and going inside. There, one of Mi-yeong 's friends met her , but did not know her face. - Hello, I am Jessica - decided not to give my Korean name.
- Hello, unnie , my name is Kim HaYeong - I bowed at 90 . - I'll probably go, I won’t bother you. Goodbye - and quickly jumped out of the apartment, not even really gathering.
- What a beautiful girl, I have not seen her before with you, who is she? - still impressed, asked Jessica .
- We met two days ago, she goes to the same training sessions as I do. Let's leave HaYeong alone, I wonder what are you doing here? What about your schedule?
- That's all for today. I missed you so much, my baby - attracting one to herself, whispered Jessica . - It seems to me that we have not seen for ages! Hi, my smiling angel - carefully, afraid to frighten her away, approached, gently kissed on the corners of her lips, then, not seeing resistance, boldly kissed on the lips. The kiss did not last long, Mi-yeong moved away, as always the first to interrupt the sweetness that Jessica was ready to drink all her life. 
- You could call - pouted those lips that were recently kissed.
- Sorry, just something was restless in my soul, so I decided to check it out. By the way, where is your father? Already left? - Reluctantly let the girl out of her arms. Her girlfriend did not really like a long display of tenderness.
- He called and canceled the arrival. I wanted to call you in the evening, did not want to interfere ...
“I am always waiting for your call; I miss your voice so much.”
- Soo-yeon , not necessary. You yourself have decided everything, and now you want to retreat from your dream? We all discussed, and I understand you.
- Yes, yes, we will not, so why did he change his mind to come? I haven’t seen him for so long.
- The plans have changed. Have you come here to talk about my father or to see me?
“To see you, dear, only you. And you're right, why do we waste time. Come here…
***
The days allotted for rest ended quickly; they were replaced by work, difficult but interesting work. Telephone conversations, SMS correspondence, video chats, all this was not enough, I wanted to see more, touch more, kiss more. But, Jessica has long gone to her dream, and she could not leave so easily, so most often she chose a job, a meeting with fans and, and spent a lot of time with members.
And there is nothing to be surprised that Mi-yeong has become less likely to answer her calls, Jessica has become less likely to hear or see her. Still, Jessica did not understand why, when she calls on her phone, he is always busy. After returning from a concert tour of Japan, Jessica decided to visit her girlfriend again. At least she hoped Mi-yeong was still her girlfriend. Officially, they have not yet broken off relations. Honestly, she didn’t want them to burst, but you can find some way to settle everything.
- Do you want me to go with you, Sica ? For moral support - Hyoyeon carefully passed a scarf to her friends, it was pretty cold outside today. But that’s understandable, because it’s not summer, autumn, and only yesterday it rained heavily.
- Thank you, Hyo , I'll call you later - taking a scarf and wrapping her neck, the girl smiled.
“Everything will get better, you will see,” Tiffany encouraged her, standing right there by the door escorting her to the one she still did not like.
All the way from Japan and here to Seoul, she continually encouraged, instilled hope; everything was done to calm the nerves of her friend. She did not like to see everything in tears, and when she was moping all the time.
“How can she refuse you, unnie ?” - Yoona sure nodded, peering over the shoulder of Tiffany. “She may get a little angry, but you will melt her heart with your warmth.”
“Do you think so, Yoongie ?” - Tears nevertheless sounded in the voice, but Jessica restrained them. It is impossible. Mascara will flow, and then you can’t put it off. It is necessary to solve everything!
- Of course, unnie . But still call us; we will always come to the rescue!
“I love you girls.”
“We love you too, Sica .” Come on, do not be timid, you will succeed, friend - at the same time they gave instruction to Sunny and Taeyeon. - Power 9 is with you!
-Ha ha ha, Dorki, but I love you. I went, I’ll call later, I promise.