My story (Jessica and OT8)-1

MOMENTS (OneShot)

Today was the day when the house will be noisy, and she can relax, being among close people. She went to the calendar that hung on the door of the refrigerator, ran her index finger across the red felt-tip pen that surrounded the number "5", highlighting in the same color the summer month - August. How long she waited for this day, she practically lived only to be here that day. A sad smile flashed across her sad face when she imagined what would happen in this half-empty house, where for a year there had been no one but her when they rang the doorbell and bring laughter with them.

Laughter, she needed laughter so much now. She knew that with them she could heal a broken heart, which had been saturated with unbearable pain and separation from her loved one for a year now.

Year. Has a year passed? Just a year.

Looking back, she could not remember how she lived, how she existed after she was informed by telephone about the accident. How could she breathe while in this house, which they built together, where every corner reminded him. After the funeral, having come home, she lay down in their joint bed, closed her eyes, and did not open them until an alarming exclamation was heard near her ear. Someone slowed her down, asked her to stand up, begged to open her eyes and not leave her alone. The voice belonged to her younger sister, tears stood in her eyes, and her beautiful face was pale. Her lips trembled as she brought them closer to her sister's face, noticing that she opened her eyes and looked at her:

- Please do not leave me, unnie . You are the only one I have.

Yes, she still had a loved one, for whose sake she should be strong, always be a reliable support. And she became her, hiding deep in herself the pain of loss, forced herself to smile, forced herself to eat, forced herself to leave home.

And only surrounded by close friends, she could cry, tell everything that was stored in the depths of a wounded heart, she knew that their arms would help to regain life. Once again, glancing at the number, the girl went up to her room to collect herself.

 

*******

The applause did not cease, the grateful fans longed to hear and see her again, the girl who won the hearts with her voice and eyes-smiles, which now looked in disbelief into the eyes of her manager, trying to comprehend what he said.

- Mark, repeat, repeat what you just said - her enchanting voice was now breaking without air, which stopped falling into the lungs, after the news.

“I'm sorry, but I couldn't do anything.” I just can't let you go on the 5th.

“I asked you, Mark.” You know, you know how much this day means to me! She said softly, still not taking her eyes off the man who represented her interests. “Please make this day free, move my schedule a week ahead, please.” She didn’t want to show tears in her voice, and yet he heard them.

“What could be more important than your career, Tiffany?” Why are you asking for August 5 in 2 years that I know you? What is the reason for this, can you tell me?

“I'm sorry, Mark, but no,” the girl shook her head, approaching the mirror, peering at her image, she added even more quietly. - This is personal and I hope that this year I will be more lucky than in the past, and I will finally become happy.

- So this is connected with the guy? You love?

“You won't understand me.” I ask you, do whatever you want, but August 5 should be free - the girl’s mirror image shook her head, a firm decision stood in her eyes.

“From your tone, I can assume that if I do not, will you run away and leave me to deal with the scandal?”

“Well, I would not have formulated the question that way, yes, you're right,” the girl smiled, but that smile did not appear in her eyes.

- And you are ready to risk a career, all that you have achieved in 5 years, after the breakup of the group you were in, just to get there? - the man asked incredulously, carefully looking at the singer.

“Yes,” the girl answered without a second thought, and he knew that was true.

*******

The trill of a phone call sounded in a two-room apartment, awakening the mistress of the house, as if a car had driven outside the window at a command, and the neighbors decided at that moment to turn on the music. The girl in bed tried to hide from the noise, hiding her head under the covers, but here she was unlucky, she felt the spring of the bed bend, someone approached her, touched her shoulder.

- Unnie , YoonA - unnie , already 03.15 am . It's time to get ready.

“So you don't feel like getting up, Seohyun.” I feel so warm and comfortable here - reluctantly opening her eyes, the girl looked out from under the covers and turned to her friend's voice.

“I understand everything, but if we delay, we’ll be late for the plane, another flight will only be at noon on the 6th ...” she calmly explained, getting out of bed, walked around the room, went to the curtains and opened them wide open. The eyes appeared a dark landscape.

- Yes, yes, I get it. August 6th doesn't suit us. I get up already.

- I’ll go and brew us coffee, we need it to finally wake up.

After the breakup of the group, they decided to live together, it was even more convenient, because they went to the same university and worked in the same company. For 5 years they lived without dancing and without crazy whirlpools in the form of concerts or various shows. They were bored insanely without such a whirlpool.

We called up, yes, talked, yes, had fun with everyone except one person. Without one memder, the fun is not that, not that laugh. She did not communicate with them, did not call up. After the day when she said that she was leaving, for no reason, without explanation, they lost contact with her.

And only after a year did they learn the reason from the newspapers, from that answer they first took a step forward, the first came to that house, the first time crossed the threshold of the house where Jessica lived . From that first time it was on the 5th of August that they visited her. For all 5 years.

- YoonA - unnie , we still need to meet at the airport with Sooyoung - unnie and Hyoyeon - unnie . Hyoyeon - unnie called me yesterday and we agreed on what would happen at the airport around 04.15. So stop lying in bed, get up, breakfast, and coffee is waiting for you.

- And when you managed to talk, you didn’t leave your home practically yesterday, and you didn’t communicate with anyone on the Internet. Even your phone did not ring. As? - the girl was surprised, getting up and going to wash in the bathroom.

- Hyoyeon - unnie sent me a message, I answered. YoonA - unnie - Seohyun was silent for a moment, then still said she was worried. Seeing Yuna's understanding eyes, she hugged her and after she felt the familiar warmth, she muttered. - YoonA - unnie , I'm worried. We did not see each other for a year, did not communicate, I do not know what to do and what to say when we see her. I do not want to see Jenny, but I understand that Jessica is unnie ...

“We're not going to Jenny, but going to visit Sica - unnie .”

“Yes, but ...”

“We will pretend to be glad to see her again.” And Jenny pretend to be glad of our arrival. We all do this for Jessica - unnie . Don’t worry if Jenny does something wrong, everyone else is with you.

*******

Her voice sounded on all radio stations, sensually and penetratingly reflected emotions that easily told the story created by the melody. Her videos were played in all video programs, transmitting through the screen, a cute and perfect image of a beautiful girl, creating a world of comfort and magic.

She was admired, some worshiped, loved and respected, gave her heart, and she reciprocated, through her speeches, through her voice. This year, she was recognized as the first and main singer of Korea, she went around many in order to achieve universal love for Korea and abroad.

5 years old, she worked for 5 endlessly lonely years, with her head held proudly, to stand on the stage and sing, to live for the stage. Only here she did not feel lonely and frustrated, as she felt when she came to an empty apartment, where the eyes of 8 of her memder s from the former SNSD group looked at her from the wall .

- I'm at home.

Yes, this is her house, the house of Kim Taeyeon , which she acquired two years ago, but it was still empty. After the concert tour, she returned to the empty house. Since tomorrow she has a vacation, the manager allowed to rest for a week, and then again the schedule, again work. Her vacation always fell on the 4th day of any month, but this month, August, was special for her.

“A new message for you ...”

Taeyeon, ” she involuntarily flinched when she heard her name in such an affectionate manner, called Yuri, the then-famous actress and her memder , her named sister. “Don’t forget your turn to buy drinks tomorrow .” If you forget, we will be very offended and will not let you into the house, even if Sunny will show her ego to intercede for you. And don’t try to be late again, I don’t want to experience the ice glare from our “princess” anymore. Your schedule is no excuse for you, remember. We agreed to meet near her house at 16.00.

Tomorrow. 4 p.m. The house where Jessica lives ... Sica ... And Jenny ...

*******

“I called her, Sunny, but I'm not sure if she will hear the message.” She returns only today, and today is the 4th. Of course, I warned about being late, but I don’t know if she would come there at all. Where are you now?

“Near your house, and some idiot blocks my path to your house.” Does he not see that I am sitting in the car, the most beautiful and charming L and Sunny, the best pastry chef of the year?

- Ha ha ha. Sunny, he may not know that you are such an outstanding cook in the whole universe? Maybe he does not watch TV , and did not watch the competition among the confectioners.

“But he should know anyway,” she pouted and signaled to another car. - How long are you going to be?

- No, I'm already finishing. I'll be home in an hour. Everything is edible in the refrigerator, you only need to heat it.

- And you can enjoy your vacation. It’s fortunate that you live in California and don’t need to board a plane, fly here, book a hotel room and then somehow get to Jessica’s house . Why don’t you say that you live nearby?

“My house is not near her house, Sunny.” And I don’t think that Sica would like to know that for all 5 years, I was always there. She clearly then made it clear that she did not want to see any of us ... Besides, Jenny appeared later ...

- Jenny, it was because of her that Jessica left the group. She tried for us, so that none of us would suffer because of her unconventional feelings.

- Yes, but then we did not know this, we thought that she had betrayed us, it was very painful for us. Enough about the past, it has sunk into the summer, let's live in the present.

-Yes, real, I'm nervous, I'm afraid to see her eyes when she opens the door tomorrow.

****

They all stood opposite a two-story well-kept house, nervously shifting from one foot to another. Another year, nothing outside changed the appearance of the house, even the front lawn was just as green and blooming. 8 girls looked at each other, expecting at least a catch word from any of them. They needed a push to ring the doorbell or they would just run away from here.
“What if Jenny reveals to us?” YoonA asked, clearing , nodding toward the house. - What do we do?
“We will do our best, say hello, and smile sweetly - keeping calm and calm on our faces,” said Sooyoung.
“And let's say that we are glad to see her ...”, trying to make out something behind the curtains of the house, said Sunny.
“And we will not pay attention to her displeased smile ...” Yuri, running a sweating hand over her trousers, she was terribly thirsty.
- Yes, we came to visit Jessi ...
-Besides, we will not stay here, we each have our own work schedule ...
- Our Taeyeon, as always practical.
“So who is the first to ring the bell?” “After a short silence,” Seohyun asked. - The clock is already 16.05.
- Of course, I would still wait 5 minutes, but I'm afraid my patience is running out. Come on, Onni, I'm glad to see you - the younger voice Jong Krystal sounded from the side of the house. “My unnie is a little late, so she asked me to meet you.” Come inside.
- Hello, Krystal - no matter how they try to hide a sigh of relief, after they saw the girl, they could not remain unnoticed.  - We thought that, like the last time Jenny had met us, the girls laughed shyly as they crossed the threshold of the house. - They expected to see Jenny inside, but there was no one besides Jessica's sister. And the house itself seemed empty, not alive.
The atmosphere was dramatically different from last year, but no one dared to ask what happened. They decided, if the owners want, they themselves will tell everything.
They entered the house, taking a deep breath, closed their eyes and opened confident that they would see a lot of photographs on the walls, in frames where there will be happy faces of two girls. But the walls are empty and gloomy.
- Krystal, I'm sorry, but where are all the photos? - Still, I decided to ask Hyoyeon a question of interest to all.
- Photos? I took them off - the girl added nothing more, but the intonation in her voice changed, and she somehow wilted. “I'm glad you're here, onny,” the girl whispered softly, turning away. At this time, her phone rang, she instantly picked up the phone. - Unnie! Why are you taking so long? I missed you. Yes, they are already here. Not at all changed. When will you be home? Oh! Okay, I'll pass it on. Be careful, unnie. I love you.
- Sica-unnie will arrive only tomorrow, unfortunately. I hope each of you still remember where your room is? She is in the same place as before. I'll be waiting for you for dinner, then we'll talk.