Far from you ( TaeSica )

MOMENTS (OneShot)

The day when she understood what it means to love unrequitedly became memorable for her.

She always dreamed of standing on the stage, pleasing people with her voice. From childhood, her voice was strong, he could take the highest and lowest notes. With her voice, she could convey all the feelings, emotions, state of mind. Therefore, when she sang romantic songs, everyone in the hall fell silent, listening to every syllable in the text. She was taught a solo career, but she only shook her head and smiled. The answer has always been one:

- I am a member of the SNSD group. They are my beginning, with them I become stronger and strive to become even better. When we sound together, we are power.

Yes, that’s how it was. She was known throughout the world as the “child leader” of SNSD Kim Taeyeon . It has become a leader just because she was born before all 8 member s - 9 May 1989. In addition, in the group she took an honorable second place in growth, the first was Sunny , the niece of the chairman of the company. They celebrated their debut on August 7, 2007. with the very first song " Intro the new world ", they were then only 18 years old. More children.

Before the debut, they gathered everyone in the rehearsal room and were informed that they would now live together in one dormitory, share sorrows and joys in one house. Only having crossed the threshold of their new home, they realized that everything is serious. Their dream will finally come true.

They knew each other, but did not communicate in detail, so they always felt awkward when they were near. After the debut, everything changed - they became closer, they had a common goal.

***

The day when she understood what it means to love unrequitedly became memorable for her. She remembers that day very well, as if it happened yesterday. That day, during the debut, when the second-birthday member JessicaJung sang her part . It was thought that they worked all the movements to shine, and yet the girl almost blended into the side. The girl has to go around Taeyeon and make hand movements up, everything was done, only ...

... only at that moment their eyes met and the leader’s heart ...

... for the first time since the days when Taeyeon admitted falling in love with a math teacher, her heart again accelerated.

Then on “ Music Core ” they won with the song, the first tears, the first hugs, the first realization that their work was not useless. From that day they became one, they became Girls Generation - Girls of a generation.

And they blew up the whole musical world with their dances, their voice data. They conquered the hearts of many, and they warmed themselves from hearts to each other, because they are forbidden to meet with the opposite .They met with the male groups of their agency at various shows, competed with them in sporting events, performed at the same concert, and were presenting awards for the best song, best video, and best group. Sometimes at comic shows it slipped that they seemed to be calling, asking for advice, going to the movies together, etc.

Show business is not easy, it must be held back by strong personalities.

***

A new life began, even more troublesome than before the debut, but interesting, fiery, crazy. They rejoiced every day spent together with fans of their work, they found or discovered something new in themselves, recognized the character of each other. Sometimes their schedules did not coincide, but now they could phone up at any moment, hear the voice of a loved one, become themselves again at least for a couple of seconds. When their schedules do not match, some of the member s coming after midnight, sometimes returning only during the day, at the following joint activities. Among them there were quarrels, there were misunderstandings, there were grievances and envy, but if they were not there, their relationship would not be so strong, so friendly.

They looked into each other's eyes, just at that moment an insight came. She fell in love. And she knew that in the case of the first lover, she had no chance to be understood.

***

The debut of the new band “ Angel ” took place on the music show Music Core. After the performance, 5 girls knocked on their dressing room, greeted, exchanged the first discs. The leader of the group was a tall girl with short black hair, her name was Lee YooA , and it was she who was taken on the role in the film. In the first days of shooting, the girls got used to each other, learned the nature of the game.

The script that she read during the trip was already redone by the scriptwriters, the plot has changed a bit, but remained the same emotional. There was no triangle in love. The plot of the price of friendship.

As soon as she arrived, her manager said that there would be a lot of work, so they would not return to the city. The director was caught in such a way that he could lift the actors out of bed at night and shoot the scene. She did not mind, the more work, the less to think about that which should not be.

On the first day of filming, everyone gathered in the open air, at a long table, where scripts with the names of heroes already lay. The first acquaintance, presentation and study of the characters of the heroes. Jessica sat next to the girl with whom she spent the first night together in a one-room suite. They still communicated officially, although their age allowed them to speak informally, both were 23. Even their birth dates were almost the same: Jessica on May 18, and YooA on May 17. Although they were born under the same sign, the characters were different. Jessi is timid and shy, YooA is mobile.

Jessica listened attentively to what they were talking at the table, nodding, agreeing or raising her hand in order to clarify how she should lead the frames for the first time. Next to her, she zealously wrote down everything in aYooA hardcover notebook . Her white skin was shaded by black curls that fell on her fragile shoulders. Jessica thought that no one else would encounter the same type of skin as her leader, Taeyeon .

- I had to repaint in black. I was told that they need a heroine with black hair. Actually, I don’t really like this color, but for the sake of this role, I agreed - having met Jessica’s incomprehensible look , YooA explained. I thought you wanted to know; you looked at me for so long.”

No, no, you misunderstood me.” I looked at your pale skin. I did not think that besides my member, there is such a color. Do you know Taeyeon?

She is your leader, yes, if I am not mistaken.” We had to meet earlier, she once hosted the show “Win Win!”, And so I came as a guest. Imagine, as soon as I entered there, everyone jumped up and, pointing at me, and at Taeyeon were surprised to say that we were alike.

You look alike,” Jessica confirmed.

You see, you say that too! Just do not fall in love with me, only this was not enough for me! - she giggled, her head thrown back.

- I have the original, forgive me for such an allegory - to smooth offensive words, Jessica comforted patted her hand, smiled a sincere smile.

***

The first lines in the script were as follows:

That morning was surprisingly hot, no one expected, because according to the forecast, heavy rain and wind from the north were promised. She looked out of the common window, pushing back the curtains and opening the window in the kitchen, letting in a fresh breeze. The first one she saw was her friend, who was returning with the morning jogging she did every day. The early sun's rays were just breaking through the dense green foliage, but they managed to catch the girl with their gold . ”

Miyeon (Jessica) forgot for a while that she was filming a camera, because her eyes flashed the memory of past shootings of an advertisement where she saw photos of Taeyeon . Mirror reflection of Taeyeon in the solar web, forever sunk into the heart.

Her gaze was covered with admiration, and her expression ...

- Take off her expression faster! I don’t know what she remembered, but this is exactly what we need - the director hastened the man who was shooting the first take with the camera.

While they set one camera to monitor the facial expressions of the girls, we decided to see how it would look from the side. The first piece of the frame was the easiest, according to the screenwriter, for the artists it was necessary to express the emotions on the face, exactly those that the screenwriter saw in his imagination.

And sometimes at the first attempt that emotion that is needed did not appear, and had to be replayed. Surprisingly, it was the first take and both girls managed, even better than the director expected.

She did not take her eyes off until the girl came very close to her. As soon as the girl was under the windows, Miyoong called, the tone in her voice remained the same, she had to force herself to remain unshakable.

- Eunji! How long have you got up?

- It was not 5 in the morning. I woke you, but you are so sleepy that you did not wake up. That's how you keep your promise - her girl scolded, taking a towel from Lee Ha's hands to wipe the sweat.

- You and I agreed at about 7:00, I got up and wait for you.

- At 7:00? - incredulously raised her eyes to the sky, as if remembering, then slapped herself on the forehead. - Exactly, at 7:00. It completely flew out of my head. It was not right. Don’t say that ...

- I've been waiting for you for half an hour! Go to the shower, you'd better go early.

- Will you rub my back? - did not argue, Eunji was already behind her friend, which surprised her.

- Scared. Don’t joke like that, you can handle it yourself. And hurry up. And then I’ll leave without you . ”

Simple words, the usual story of two friends, but it was at these moments that the whole art of love was invested. They needed to reveal to the viewer the depth of gaze, a gentle touch to the hand, a tremulous laugh, over an inappropriate joke.

The first scene ended only in the evening and so exhausted the nerves and emotions of the heroes that they were forced to take a break.

You do well, Jessica.” No offense will be said, but your appearance is very suitable for the main character. When you looked at me during that scene, I got goosebumps.

- Your character is also interesting. As if taken from you. And yet how exhausting.

And we still have to work and work, ” the girl agreed, passing a cup of hot coffee when they returned to the trailers. She invited to spend time together, Jessica agreed. Just before that, she jumped into her trailer for a couple of minutes, talking to the manager. When Jessica came in to YooA , she heard the end of the phone conversation.

- I'm terribly tired, but happy. You know, I am very good at scripting. He will be a worthwhile film, sure. No, I still ate. We just got free. That's all, I won’t say anything more. I’ll call you back, bye. And pass my regards to the rest of the member ` s . Imagine, I just wanted to dial the number of our leader, as she called me - putting the phone down, YooA said when she noticed Jessica standing in the doorway .

Did you tell them what the script was about?” - sitting down on the sofa, next to the girl, Jessica mechanically ran through her hair, and they wave, beautifully shimmering, went down behind her. - I did not dare. I'm afraid they won’t understand me correctly and there will be a wall between us - she said, dialing the familiar Yuri number on the phone .

- Yes, I myself told them in general terms. I just imagine what they would tell me after I starred in other, better films, and normal ones before this film. Well, you understand what I mean! - vaguely waved her hand towards the site where the film crew was preparing for a new scene near the pool.

I saw all your films, I liked all your roles - simply, without praise,” said Jessica.

I saw you only in the drama Romance Without Rules.” One may ask, why did you nevertheless agree to such an experiment? It may sound personal, but do you really have someone in your heart? I ... I've been in love with one of my member ` s . It is in love ... she is always here, next to me ...

I don’t know if I feel the same way about her.” But I know for sure that I need to constantly hear her voice and constantly see her.

The next scene, they had to play, gave to understand yourself, let it be two girls, a sense that they have to their member`s .

***

Today, for the first time, she performed on stage without Jessica , and she felt as if she was surrounded by emptiness. There were many cases in girls life when they were without their member ` s - often there was Yoona (fordrama ) or Sooyoung . But Sica was always there with her sweet voice.

She lacked her voice right after her party. Taeyeon liked how their voices sounded together, an incomparable sensation, and bow unnie ki were delighted with their voices. Today, Jessica was played by Tiffany (where you need to sound loud) and Sunny, where you need to sound soft.

They could not get through to her, but her manager said that Jessica would not be able to attend for a week or two. Now Taeyeon performed solo, sang the rest of the drama, I love you, I miss you. Speaking clearly the words of the song, a recent telephone conversation with Jessica flashed through my thoughts. She called, called Yuri, but then asked her, Taeyeon, to the phone .

***

They were preparing to perform on stage with their title song “The Boys”, in addition, today Taeyeon performed solo with the new song “Can your hear me” for the drama “Beethoven Virus”. The first to speak was Taeyeon , dressed in a simple black dress, she looked into the starry ocean, so the audience created lights from the lanterns, and sang in a sad voice, giving a part of herself in each syllable. She immediately agreed, as she was offered to sing her, because there are so many similar moments from her personal life.

"Far from you, I still feel you

This is called love! ”

So it was.

Now Jessica was far from her, she hadn’t called for 3 days already, did n’t even send SMS and made her worry. According to the manager, she just has a lot of work when she gets a little free call. Also, from the words of the manager, the girls learned that from the very moment the script changed constantly, and they had to re-shoot the first scene numerous times. Thinking of her, Taeyeon finished the lyrics, even more romantically:

Step by step, approaching you

I was drowning in the abyss of immense fear

But nothing can shake my love.

To loud applause, she went downstage, to the place where all the members , except Jessica , were waiting for her . As usual, they encouraged her, we were only present and the tears themselves disappeared into the depths of the heart. She smiled, hurried to change into the stage costume “ The boys ”.

She did not ask in a rumor, but her eyes begged to say that Jessica was calling. And then, as if having heard her prayers, the trill of a telephone from Yuri sounded. The name “ Sica ” appeared on the screen . There were 15 minutes before their performance, enough time to find out how she was doing.

- Sica - unnie ...

Hi, Yuri, ” she sighed wearily at her friend's name, appearing on the video screen. - How are you there?

“We ’re getting ready for a performance, but without you, it's boring. What are you doing now? - the heart contracted, seeing the tired face of a loved one.

And don't ask.” From the first minute, as it turned out there, we were taken into circulation. Now we have been given a break by ... how much? - She asked somewhere to the side, from there the girls heard the same tired voice: “15 minutes” - 15 minutes. Thank.

Who are you talking to like that?” The girl who plays the "best friend"? What is her name?

Is Taengoo nearby? Can you call her? - changing the subject, asked Jessica.

She straightened her hair behind her back, made her hair like braids, then straightened them. Yuri just noticed, Jessica sat wearing a bikini, and a robe on top. Feeling that she was blushing, the girl tried to look away, but as if with a magnet he was chained to her collarbones.

All member ` s recognized her for Jessica , the beauty of the body, especially after all the time to see the majestic beauty during a joint bath. If her legs were still not so angular, thank heaven she learned to walk not like a guy, although the guy’s habits remained, she would be ideal.

- Why are you in the same swimsuit? - I asked Sunny, peering over the shoulder Urey. Who are you already seducing there?” And without us?

- I seduce a roommate, and after 15 minutes and all those who are on the set. What a stupid question, Sunny? Taeyeon there, she already performed?

I'm here, Jessica - taking away the phone from Yuri, Taeyeon said quietly , meeting with the amber look of the girl. - What happened? - when Sica so demanded someone so, something happened. Normally, Taeyeon did abetter job of this.

- Taengoo! - Jessica extended plaintively, pouting her lips and almost crying. - Help me! I don’t have enough energy, do not share a lot? Sing me that song.

- Now?! But ... - she looked around at the girls, they nodded their heads in agreement, showing her hands to answer "yes."

Please, I want to hear her in the original, and not on the record, - Jessica asked her, prayerfully folding her hands in front of her.

... notes ...” Taeyeon repeated, dumbfounded. She recorded my voice,” a thought flashed through her head, but was lost in a routine of words, penetrating warmth into her heart.

- Yeah, I wrote it down in the car, and when I need to make a sad face, I listen to it. But that does not help. Please only once.

Do you listen to our voices when you are sad ?!” - asked member s , looking at the phone.

They first heard this from Jessica , she never recorded their voices on the player. She always said that she did not need it. She has enough of the time that they spend together. And then it turns out that she misses them.

I have little time and will not answer your questions,- the girl blushed, embarrassed, wrapping herself in a dressing gown, closing such a charming look from her gaze.

***

Her eyes, her deep dark eyes, a bewitching picture. Her face was so close, so close that one could touch him. Touch and do not feel the familiar warmth from touch. Jessica did not blink, watching her moving lips with the color of pale pink lipstick.

She loved listening to Taeyeon's voice . Her voice, filled with a wealth of emotion, encouraged her every minute, second. He especially gave strength to express this or that emotion in the frame when they shot a too emotional scene, with a false kiss. After talking with the girls, she returned to the set, ready to dive again into the fairyland of feelings.

Script clipping:

They were invited by mutual friends to the water park, which opened just two days ago. The company gathered cheerful, Lee Ha knew almost all of them. Friends and girlfriends from the same swimming club that Eunji went to, as well as friends from the drawing club where Lee Ha went .

The day was wonderful, sunny and windless, just such as to spend a long time on the beach. They came first, there weren’t a lot of people, 15 people were already enjoying the water procedures. Well, there are 15 of them, so not much. The guys changed quickly, that they should change there, take off their trousers and a T-shirt or T-shirt, and the girls need more time.

Locker room for girls. Lockers nearby. Girl's twitter, jokes, funny laughter. Free and sincere atmosphere. So it was for all but one girl that she had already changed into a separate swimsuit the color of aqua, and was waiting for her friend.

Miyoong could not explain the reason why her legs were buckled by the sight of her friend alone. Why, seeing the ideal proportions of the inflated body, practically revealing all the splendors of a tall figure, was dry? Why did the air suddenly become unbearably hot when she touched her forehead with her hand, checking the temperature?

They stood very close to each other. So close that Miyoong skin felt an outgoing heat from a nearby body. They always always stood close to each other before, but something has changed since last summer.

Somehow they were left alone in the locker room. Their breathing was mixed, Miyeon could not budge, realizing that if she took a step back, she would still have to touch the bare skin of her friend.

Eunji was worried about her friend, who suddenly blushed like a cancer and was silent, as if she had taken water in . She did not understand the situation, why the room became so tense and why did she suddenly want to hide from her too close gaze?

Their eyes attracted with a magnet, their faces came close, they almost touched each other. Not many more, and their lips would have closed in an awkward kiss ...

Knock ... knock ... knock ...

- Hey! You are there for a long time! Miyoong! Eunji! We are waiting only for you!

A knock frightened them away, they quickly jumped away from each other, looking away to the side.

- We are already going! - Eunji coughed a couple of times, despite her friend, she was the first to leave the locker room. Miyoong followed her like a machine gun. There was still a veil in her eyes, and the brain did not want to work. What could just happen? What was it?

They tried to smooth out the awkwardness that stood between them. But the water park is not the best place to build relationships. It should be a place where there are no provocative actions, that for a moment neither my heart nor eyes let go . ”

They shot and shot, from every angle, the scriptwriters changed and changed the words of the main characters, after 30 takes, finally the girls could breathe freely. They did it. It turned out to be very difficult to show what I did not feel. They did not have such situations in life to understand how a girl felt with a nascent incomprehensible feeling.

- If the script goes in this direction, then I am afraid to appear in the eyes of the girls - sitting in the dining room that is dedicated to the crew, Jessica poked with a fork in the pasta. - Do you think the Internet is already writing about us?

I already have a thought, why am I here at all? Mina calls, every half hour and asks me. I can’t lie to her, but every time I lie to her - biting off a piece of fried meat and drinking everything with plain water, YooA said . - Yes, on the Internet we already have a separate web page about us . Suzy wrote that they write about some kind of kiss ...

- There will be no kiss, but there will be many scenes foreshadowing this kiss. So my manager told me when I asked if I would agree or not. I didn’t think that the scenes would be so frank!

Me too.” And yet I like to play such a role. This is new to me as an actress. I know that many great actors went through this, and each time they won with those roles.

- Maybe we'll get a reward, just as it was then explained to the member`s ? - Jessica ate breakfast, ran a hand through her hair, straightening them. A script lay in front of her, and a scriptwriter and a director sat next to their table, writing down something, deleting something from the script, adding something.

Over the past hour, they have corrected the script 5 times, at least. They want to show in the next scene, a water marathon, where by chance, by chance Eunji kisses his girlfriend's neck. The girls were waiting, talking, doing everything so as not to feel embarrassed.

They should take our side as well, ” continued YooA's dialogue , reaching out a hand to her face to wipe a pencil mark near her eyes. It was at that moment that the scriptwriter shouted:

- Attention, girls. We start from the scene, after the awkwardness that happened between them ...

And again, another day, filled with interesting events, was coming to an end. The scene is not over yet, Jessica knew that there would be a lot of changes until at last they removed the decent material. This means that it can not quickly rush off back to Seoul, to its member`s. It remains only to patiently wait for a meeting with them.