PINK GLASSES? NO ... REALITY. 4)YoonA

MOMENTS (OneShot)

The POV Im Yoona

The acting schedule has finally come to an end.

I am free.

My vacation this time will last longer than usual.

Month.

I can spend a whole month with her.

And we can build our relationship.

I hope that we will return to the time when we were just starting to meet.

When I wasn’t so loaded.

I hope it's not too late.

My ma w and to smoothly dovozit me to our house. Yes, our dear little house for which we fought, and won in a protracted struggle for possession.

Everything was here that you loved so much. We chose a house, an exact copy of you, my beloved.

Dark- skinned, like your skin.

“He will always remind you when you are on the road.”

My words were justified, just the opposite.

I began to travel more often, in my work, than Yuri.

Unfortunately.

I was chosen, she is not.

She always smiled:

“My time will come.” Bye, our house is on me. I'll wait for you.

Wait. And how lucky I was with such an understanding girl like Kwon Yuri.

I love her so much.

Now, I will enter the house and make her happy.

I’ll say that I’ve been her all month.

And we can finally go to the island where she always wanted so.

And on that island, I will show her how much I love her. Ah, I can’t wait to see her and kiss her.

I drive up to the house, my eyes scan our courtyard, trying to find my girlfriend's parked car, but there is no car.

It’s strange. At this time, and now afternoon tea, she is always at home. Maybe she lent the car to her brother again? Yes, probably it is.

She is at home.

Exactly, sitting at a computer, writing something. Or playing video games .

I open the door. I cross the threshold.

- I came back! - screaming. Silence in response.

- Yuri- ah , I'm home! - I call my girlfriend again, but in response there is not a single movement in my direction.

Maybe he doesn’t hear, he sits in the headphone x, and does not hear my voice?

I walk along the corridor, peering into the kitchen or the living room, but everywhere I find one emptiness.

I walk past the bathroom, listen, no, the water does not pour.

Sure, in our bedroom, sitting in the headphones. What a surprise it will be for her when she sees me!

I open the door to our bedroom, a joyful smile on my face.

A joyful smile is replaced by an amazed smile.

Emptiness. And silence. Nobody here.

- Yuri- ah ? - I ask in the void.

I do not understand.

Maybe she went to the store?

I'll call you. Her number in my phone is under the number "1". I press the “call” button, listen to the beeps.

Nobody is answering.

I'm typing again.

Again no answer.

I, not understanding what is happening, sit down on our bed.

My eyes scan empty shelves where our photographs once stood together.

My arms reach for the drawers of the nightstand that stands next to our bed. There is nothing of it, only all of mine.

My legs lift my body, quickly go to the cabinet, my hands helpfully open the doors, my eyes reveal empty hangers.

Her things are gone.

No her shoes either.

There is no bag that hung on a small carnation, with my cute picture. The image of a silly smile remained, everything else disappeared.

Why? Where did my girlfriend go ?!

Once again I sit down wearily on the bed, I hear a strange rustle beneath me. I run my palm under my hips, my fingers feel for a thin piece of paper. I quickly bring it to my face.

I ask my eyes to concentrate on the handwriting, not to cry.

My eyes and my lips simultaneously read a message from Yuri:

I found another person. My heart reciprocated. Sorry for not keeping my promise. Do not look for me. Do not call me. I will not reply. I am not saying that I do not want to see you. I want, but not now. If we meet now, please pass by, don’t look at me and do not call me by name. If we meet in a year, I hope that we will become best friends again. It's not your fault, YoonA . And this is not your job. No. It’s just that my heart has become weak for you. It chose another person, for a long time I did not reciprocate, but ...

Your eternal best friend.

Kwon Yuri.

p . s . I hope that you will find a worthy girl who will become as bright a creation for you as your scene. ”

She writes that it’s not my fault, but what do her last words mean then? My scene, she means, my work related to acting.

Right

I ruined our relationship.

For too long, too long, Yuri was waiting for me.

That's my fault.

Pinned tears burst out. I cringed all over, curled up in a lump, pressed my knees under me, screamed loudly.

My fictional reality has become an empty place compared to real reality.

The pink-eyeglass scene I am creating has become a reality with her pain.

How do I go on?

At first I did not hear anything, then, barely through the cotton wool I heard the faint echoes of my phone. Yuri?

- Yuri! - quickly wiping away tears, a little stutter, I asked.

- Uh, no, I'm not Yuri. I'm Sunny , your best friend from school.

- SoonKyu - unnie ?

- You are crying? Did something happen to Yuri? - worried sounded in a tube.

- No, no, everything is OK. Just watched the melodrama. I haven’t heard you for so long. Are you in town

- Yes, I’ve arrived today. Honestly, I didn’t think that you would be at home. I thought you were filming somewhere. Well, that’s for the best. Listen, let's meet now? I do not accept rejection. If Yuri is against our communication, take her with you. The company will only be glad. I am waiting for you in 15 minutes in theIzuminKa cafe ...

- Unnie ? Sunny - unnie , you are hard to hear!

- At IzuminKa ... 15 minutes ... I will wait ..