Drawing Model (JeTi)

MOMENTS (OneShot)

Easel.

White sheet of A3 format.

Tassels. Jar of water. Rags.

Acrylic paints and pencils, eraser.

In front of me is a model.

Today a young girl with tarry hair will pose for us. Usually I do not pay attention to models, I am only interested in body proportions and facial features. But today I was curious. We have not yet begun to draw a portrait, so we sat relaxed, tuning in.

My eyes habitually ran along the lines, professionally evaluating her fragile body. He embraced his slender legs, his hips line, a modest depression covered with a sheet, rose a little higher, running along small tubercles, collarbones, to his neck, to full lips, and stopped, chained by the force of the gaze of the girl’s eyes-smiles. She looked right into my eyes. Dark eyes examined me with curiosity, with the same fervor.

Noticing that she was caught, she continued to look boldly, then a smile appeared on her lips. And finally struck, my heart, locked for all 7 years of solitude, again pounded in my chest. The pain that gripped my heart all this time was weakening under the spell of that smile.

I wanted to hear her voice.

I wanted to know everything about her.

And most importantly, find out her name.

The teacher went into the drawing class, he quickly crossed the room, glanced briefly at the model, coughed a little, said:

- Today you will do it yourself, I need to leave. We do the same as in the previous lesson. Then check it out. Tiffany, when you finish, the money is on the table. Thank you for coming today.

“Have a good trip, professor.” Laughter was distinctly heard in a hoarse voice, and the way she emphasized the last word indicated that they knew the master.

- Do not shawl here, this also concerns you.

Tiffany so her name is Tiffany. American? No, she is the same as me. Korean American. Her voice is bewitching, I want to hear more. And it’s better if this voice sounded beneath me.

“Do you like what you see?” - seductively a voice sounded near me. I flinched a little, waking up from my sinful thoughts, looked at the black-haired girl standing nearby.

- Are you busy after class? I asked boldly, looking directly into her eyes. The giggles that danced like little devils in her eyes have changed and are appreciated.

“For you, I'm free for the whole month.” But first, I'll see how you draw me. And if you don’t like it ... ”Tiffany led her shoulder, the sheet slipped a little on the shoulder, even more exposing those tubercles.

She watched my reaction, and apparently, she liked what she saw. Her cheeks turned slightly pink and her lips invitingly smiled.

- Everyone likes my work. And you too. And if you don’t like it, I will prove it tonight, after dinner. I promise you will be satisfied.