Message (JeTi)

MOMENTS (OneShot)

“Hi, my question will be trite, but how are you? If you don’t want, you cannot answer, I understand everything ... No, still I don’t understand why you don’t want to communicate with me? Did I do something wrong? Did I offend you? Please talk to me, because without your words, I do not know how to ask for forgiveness. Give me a chance to explain ... Please, I beg you, call me back. My number is the same. Please, Jessi, call "...

***

“Hi, it's me again. No, no, please listen to me to the end. I’ll say quite a bit, just a few words. Forgive me; I really was wrong this time. Only at that time, all the other cases occurred through your fault. Yes, yes, do not deny, do not shake your head and do not try to cover your ears.

I agree that I kissed you without your permission; it’s just that this kiss happened by accident, yes, by accident. Honestly, I didn’t even think that you would turn around at that moment.

Actually, I aimed at your cheek. I wanted to cheer you up with my kiss, as was usual before this moment. However, the next couple of times, it's all your initiative, admit it.

You intentionally kissed my lips in front of Taeyeon. As I understand it, to show her and everyone around us that we are together ..."

***

"Hello, are you free today? Do you want to go with me on an attraction? Then, if you agree, can I go see the movie that you wanted to visit? Maybe we’ll also have dinner after watching? And if you agree with these points, then maybe you will consider that today we are going on our first date? ”

***

"Hi, I just ... wanted ... it sounds very embarrassing ... thanks for the flowers ... I ... okay, good night, Jesse."

***

"Hello, I miss you. I know you can’t answer me now. You will not be in the city for another week, but it’s so easy for me to simply dial your number and communicate with your answering machine. Therefore, I think you can hear me. ”

***

“Hi Tiffany, it's me. I came back. Sorry I couldn’t answer earlier, but you know what my family is. Come to me today, I will really wait. ”

***

"Jessi, I love you very, very much."

“Jessi, pretend you didn't hear my last words when we meet tonight. Simply, I want to say them, looking into your beautiful eyes. I am on my way. I will be soon. ”

***

“Hello everyone, you called Tiffany and Jessica, we are not at home right now. Leave a message after the beep. Pip, ha-ha-ha. ”