I'm in love with you! (TaeNySica)

MOMENTS (OneShot)

The three of them stood in the middle of the common living room and could not utter a word after the emotional storm that had just occurred between them.

- I'm in love with you! - it was these words that hung in the air, penetrating into the consciousness of every girl, penetrating into every cell of the heart.

As if watching a scene from a romantic film by YoonA, she carefully watched the facial expressions on the faces of the older unnies. She and the other members used to tease with the ridicule of these three, because even the fans noticed oddities for them, but that way. Still, the jokes were true, they themselves admitted to it. YoonA did not know how to react, rejoice or silently wait for the continuation now, while quickly typing for the rest of the members. She chose the second option, when, after not a long silence, Tiffany first violated him:

“ Jessi, you want to say that ...”

- I already said everything - clasped hands in front of me, raising her head up, she said. Her face took on the expression of a cold mask, but her eyes begged not to say anything. Tiffany turned to Taeyeon, eyes trying to ask for support. She now needed to understand what had happened between them now. But Tiffany completely forgot that Taeyeon is as secretive as Jessica, keeps everything in herself.

“ Jesse, you said you loved both of us, Taeyeon, and you ... you too, and I ... What is it?” How do we be? - Helplessly spread her arms to the side, not knowing how to get out of this situation.

“Try to live together,” suggested YoonA , who was still silent. The girls started in shock, realizing that they had completely forgotten about the presence of another member . Now all eyes were on YoonA . She cringed a little from direct glances, but still stood, shrugged and said the same words again. - If you are in love with each other, then try to live together in the same room.

- To live together?! - asked Seohyun loudly, the first to go into their shared apartment, she wanted to add something, but closed her hand. Just as quickly, someone pushed her from behind and closed the door behind them. She turned around and saw Yuri and Hyoyeon. “Why are you closing my mouth, Yuri?”

“Then, so that you do not so loudly tell all our neighbors about family secrets,” the girl simply explained her behavior, then went into the living room and stood next to Jessica.

- Excuse me - Sooyoung shyly looked sideways, but still could not resist to inquire. “So, are you together now?” A couple?

-No! Yes! - the girls answered in unison, blushing, and then to the tips of the ears. They still did not understand what was happening. And they wanted to fall through the ground or disappear, stay three together and talk. But apparently their friends wanted to torment yet. Tiffany and Taeyeon looked at each other, shrugged, sighed and sat on the sofa. The two of them looked at Jessica, who was standing nearby, who seemed to be frozen in her world.

“Hahaha, there's nothing to hide here.” And who was the first to admit? Hyun asked her question , exchanging glances with YoonA. - I really did not understand anything, YoonA wrote only that you are now together. You now have a love triangle ...

- Love triangle? - Asked, appearing in the living room Sunny, followed by someone talking on the phone, was walking along.

- Who has a “love triangle”? Seohyun asked without suspecting anything. For some inexplicable reason, YoonA forgot to type for maknae. Therefore, the girl did not suspect anything. She simply returned from her schedule, saw Sunny's bright head flickering in the building, and hurried to her.

- Uh ... YoonA? - she shrugged, and then went to the poppy , and took her aside, she had to explain the situation. They were not whispering for a long time, Seohyun, when she heard the news, turned to the girls, smiled:

“I didn’t think that this would happen, unnie - with her answer she very struck the members.” - What? Thought I didn’t notice? Even our fans noticed this, but not you.

“You're amazing, Seohyun.”

“So you decided what to do?” Why don't you live together in the same room? You will test your feelings for strength - as always judiciously, having weighed all the pros and cons, the girl advised, looking tenderly at the older unnies.

“Let's try it,” whispered Taeyeon, blushing inquiringly at Tiffany, who nodded her head without delay, but her gaze was directed to Jessica's back. - Sika?

“ Jessi, do you agree?” - waiting for an answer, Tiffany held her breath, and when she noticed a barely noticeable nod of the girl's head, she breathed out happily. Her smile eyes again lit up with a bright light.

 

POV JESSICA

My things were packed and the suitcases stood in front of me, waiting for me to take them and transfer them to the next room, to where Tiffany herself used to live. I was calm in appearance, but everything was bubbling inside, I wanted to disappear and hide under the wing of my family. I still did not believe what was happening. Did I confess yesterday to my feelings for Tiff and Taengoo, which I have kept for all these 3 years. Have I really made up my mind?

 

POV TAEYEON

I’m ready, my things are packed, but I don’t know if the three of us are ready for life. It’s so strange why it all happened so, why everything became so complicated. Everything would be fine, if not for the incident of yesterday, my joke went too far, and now, she knows about my feelings. I held on for so long, hid for so long, and ruined everything with my joke. Why exactly yesterday I broke? Why couldn’t I hold back?

 

POV TIFFANY

I was holding our common photo in my hands, the image was taken immediately after we moved to the hostel. Then we were informed that we will live together until the debut. We are such children here, Taeyeon looks like a child, but Jessica, Jesse, she has not changed, she became even more beautiful and slightly lightened her hair. I never thought that my feelings would be made public. I never thought that was how Jesse found out about them. But how surprised I was when she said that she loved us both. And now, we will live in one room. In a room with only one bed ...

 

POV AUTHOR

Yesterday. Dormitory. Morning.

The silence of the apartment, in which 9 girls lived, was destroyed, as always, by the alarm clock. He poured a trill, demanding attention, his eerie squeak was finally stopped by someone's hand. From the room, which was at the end of the apartment, closer to the kitchen, his head stuck out, with disheveled, short dark brown hair. Taking her palm off her swollen face, the group leader dragged her legs behind her and left the room.

The squeaking alarm clock dangled in her right hand, the hands of which showed 6.30 minutes. This time they themselves, the whole group, after a long decision, set last night. Their schedule starts at 7.15, the first one to go to wake up is Jessica. The main task for any member was to wake their sleeping princess in time so that she would not be late, and each one came up with his own way.

The surest way for a leader, strange as it sounds, was with the help of Tiffany. Over the past 3 years, she has noticed that somehow Jessica wakes up instantly when she hears their voices next to her. As soon as they start a conversation, the girl opened her eyes, looked at them, then a paint of embarrassment appeared on her cheeks, she quickly jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom, slamming the doors loudly, and from there shouting that they frightened her.

Therefore, today, Taeyeon first glanced at Tiffany's room, discovering that the girl herself was leaving the room. Together they entered the room of Jessica and Sunny. They found the perfect picture: the sleeping beauty, her silky hair, as if halo scattered on the pillows, the blanket did not cover the light skin of the face from the eyes. "Home" Jessica personified comfort and peace, so I wanted to snuggle up to her, under the covers, hug her and not let go. Sunny, the bunny of the group, smiling, greeted the girls. By the fact that she was already playing, the members understood that the girl had woken up long ago. They both walked around on either side of the bed, both leaned toward the girl to whisper softly:

“ Jessi, Sika , it's time to get up.”

At first the girl didn’t react at all, then she reached out and protested when the blanket was pulled off her, her sleepy voice sounded somehow today too when she said:

- Only 5 minutes, okay?

“Hee hee hee, Jessi, you are such a sweetheart, you just want to bite off a bite.” Tiffany gently ran her forehead, gently removing the hair from her eyes. On the other hand, Taeyeon was still trying to pull off the blanket, and when she practically succeeded, she realized that she had done stupidity. She completely forgot that Jessica loved to wear a minimum of clothes when she slept. So, throwing back the blanket completely, an almost girl with a gorgeous snow-white body, pieces of fabric on her chest and short shorts appeared before them.

“ Sika , are you trying to seduce me early in the morning?” Taeyeon said jokingly, taking the girl by the arms and trying to lift her out of bed. Of course, everything was a joke, but the voice treacherously trembled, and breathing was interrupted for 10 seconds. The paint embarrassedly painted Taeyeon's cheeks and became somehow stuffy in the room.

- Umm ... Taeyeon, Fanny-a , I still have time to soak in bed for at least 2-3 minutes, so leave me alone.

- We know yours for 2-3 minutes. Come on, get up, go, wash, tidy yourself up, we are waiting for you in the kitchen. And if we don’t see you there after 10 minutes, we will hunt you with a cucumber ...

“You will not dare!” - the girl jumped up from the bed, holding a pillow in her hands to throw her, but her shell did not reach the target, but ran into the door that was closing. “And how can they blackmail me like that?”

- Sika, you better hurry, there is no time to complain,” said Sunny, also getting out of bed, realizing that the rest had come to an end. It’s time for her to get ready, they are waiting for her at about 8 am in the building, where they are to shoot the next series of Invincible Youth”.

   Having quickly rushed out of Jessica’s room, the two girls hurried into the kitchen, looking around, anything could happen to Jessica, especially if her deadly side burst out. Once in the kitchen, they found Hyeon in it , she was about to cook breakfast for members. She was spinning next to her, placing 9 plates on the kitchen table and laying out 9 forks, their makne SoHyun.

- Good morning, Taeyeon, Fanny-I , as I understand it, you woke Sika , right? And how did it go? When should I get a cucumber from the refrigerator?

“ Hyoyeon , just try to get it, I'll cripple you,” Jessica threatened, going inside with a bath towel on her shoulder. She completely ignored her friends that giggled aside, and calmly left. Leaving the kitchen, she ran into YoonA, who was just leaving the bathroom. For a moment, she paused so as not to miss the most interesting, namely, when her hand quietly touched the girl’s priests.

- Sika-unnie ! - the girl squealed indignantly, dodging by hand, but, seeing Jessica's evil grin, she realized that she could not avoid paying the price for last night, when she accidentally joked with her. “Why do you always want to touch my ?” Why is she so interesting to you? Better try your methods on Tiffany-unnie or Taeyeon-unnie!

“I can't help myself.” You are so beautiful, and even after a shower, you smell so nice. If you don’t like it, why don’t you do the same methods on me? I don’t mind - Jessica winked , pretending not to hear exclamations from Teyo.

“ Jessi , you talk sometimes like a ert .” Why don't you switch to me? Am I not suitable for you? Tiffany thought she thought about it, but all thoughts were spoken aloud. Not only Jessica but all who were nearby stared at her with all eyes. - Never mind.

“ Tiff , you're weird,” Jessica rolled her eyes, turning her attention back to YoonA . “In general, today, I’m unlikely to be able to touch you, except perhaps only late in the evening. My busy schedule, unfortunately, will not allow me to leave to see you, therefore, this is my deposit, so to speak.

- When do you finish today? Taeyeon and Tiffany asked in unison when Jessica was already entering the bathroom, waiting for Yuri to leave. They managed to notice another touch of the girl only now to Yuri's waist. But now they cared about time, not the strange desire of a friend.

- Probably around 10 or even 11 pm.

 

Yesterday. Dormitory. Evening.

A black car stopped in front of the building, the people waiting there stirred. As soon as the girl left the salon, people screamed, greeting her.

- Jessica! Thanks for the work! Jessica!

She wearily greeted them, signed autographs, thanked them for coming, and hid in the hostel of the company. She always wondered how they knew that she was supposed to return from a long schedule. Today, she lingered 2 hours later than usual when she arrives. From the message that members were sent to her phone, she knew that everything was in their apartment now. She also knew that a hot dinner awaited her. She also knew that there was a fun atmosphere awaiting her, where she would finally be able to relax.

I pressed the elevator call button when he opened the doors in front of her, she entered, pressed the 4th floor button, and a minute later she was already next to the apartment. Usually she called and opened to her, but then decided to use the key.

Inside the apartment, as always, it was noisy, her beloved friends were fooling around, Jessica again felt a surge of strength. Having undressed, she quietly entered the room. And amazed to stop at the threshold of the living room when she saw the strange behavior of the girls. Sunny and Yuri were practically lying on the floor, holding on only with their hands, which were currently twisted between the bodies of two other girls, Tiffany and Taeyeon. Tiffany’s head was practically close to Taeyeong’s chest, and Taeyeong’s lips were whispering something in her friend’s left ear. Jessica noticed a couple of legs, the long legs of YoonA, which were now spread apart, and her face glowed with embarrassment, because all the actions took place under her.

- Um, girls, what are you doing?

- Oh Jessi, join in! We decided to play a monopoly! - somehow twisting her head towards her friend, said Sunny. “It's so fun here, hahaha, Yuri, don't tickle me.”

- This is not me, this is Fanny-I ! Jessica, how was your day? In my voice I hear that you are tired.

- Crazy day came out, but interestingly, I learned about a new kind of makeup. And who wins? - Jessica wearily walked around the room and sat on the sofa, just opposite the face of Sunny. “ Fanny , you can do me a favor ...” a sly expression flashed in her eyes.

- hm?

“They are still so soft ...”

- Who?

- You are so close to them, your face should feel them ...

- Sica! - flushed paint embarrassment Taeyeon, barely keeping his feet. Tiffany blushed too, and she even tried to move away, but all her desire turned into a fall.

- Ha ha ha, Jessica, you're the best! Thank you, with your help I won! - Danced the victory dance of Sunny, bouncing to her friend and hugging her.

- Contact - hugging back, Jessica giggled. “Still, Sunny, I wonder if they are as soft?” She asked in a whisper, a little pink from her courage.

- And how! True, they are not as big as mine, but they are so nice to sleep on, ”Sunny said frankly. - I can share my place today, you yourself will know everything.

“No, no, today I want to sleep with you, Sunny.” My pillow will be solid today, but I need to sleep. Tomorrow I have a very hard day planned.

“Hey girls, what are you talking about here?”

“ Tengoo , today I will sleep with Jessica ...”