The trilogy of life. 2 Acquaintance (JeTi)

MOMENTS (OneShot)

I want to dance, I want to feel my body, to understand that I can still move, and not stand here and just watch. I came here to this nightclub to enjoy drinks, music and noisy surroundings. After a hard week, I need to relax.

Maybe even meet someone.

Where I was sitting, a great view of the people who came to rest was opened for me. What are they all different, but still as lonely as I am. I am sure of that.

If they had someone, they would not have come here. Why would they come here to a new nightclub where strippers will be performing soon? I heard about the club purely by accident, today at work, when a meeting passed by the hall. I thought, why not? Anyway, no one is waiting at home. Maybe one night will change something in her monotonous life. Or maybe not. But you can try.

And here I am. I’m sitting near the bar , drinking the “Beach ” drink I ordered, and you can determine to your taste that there is vodka, martini and lemon juice there. Very invigorating. What you need now. The music is deafening, but not hard on the ears, on the contrary, it is easy and free.

While I was sitting there, a couple of guys, even girls, had already rolled over to me, offered their time. I politely refused. And not, because I didn’t want to meet, no, I just decided to relax a bit myself.

I always have time to get to know each other. But now my partner is a drink.

Another time passed, I was ready to go dancing, the dance floor beckoned, calling me into a circle of hot bodies. I took a step to get up when I heard a slightly hoarse accent voice:

- Do you still have to add a drink?

Not quite turning to the speaker , in order to make it clear that I was falling off, I froze in surprise. A black-haired girl stood behind the bar , her black eyes smiled, and a smile flashed on her slightly plump lips. Smiley eyes, my weakness. And now I could not say a word, just looked into her eyes.

- If you do not like “Beach ”, I can offer Ferris Wheel, my own production.

- No thanks. I like the first option more. I think that for the whole week that I mentioned the devil, today I will give him a break.

- It was a hard day, huh? - the girl asked sympathetically, taking the next glass, wiping it and putting it at the bar counter.

- A week, and I think that the next will be even worse - my eyes, as if hypnotized, watched her hands. Thin wrists, another weakness of mine.

- I see. I have the same problem. True, in order to relax, I need to find myself at home, under the covers - the girl winked, leaning on the bar , approaching me.

Oh god close it even more beautiful!

Milk-colored skin, a clavicle is visible from under the T-shirt, smooth lines descend to the chest. Another weakness of mine. Maybe it's all about alcohol? Yes, probably.No matter how I looked, in her pose, in her features, in her manner of speaking, everywhere I saw my weaknesses.

No, this simply cannot be.

There is no girl who was perfect in everything. Each person has his own shortcomings. And this black-haired girl, whose curls lie so easily on her shoulders, the ends of which are curled, can not be perfect.

- Is someone waiting for you at home? Oh, sorry, I should not ask this - embarrassed by my own question. And why did the language twitch to ask this?

The girl laughed, loudly, frankly, not forced, and my heart fluttered. I have not heard such sincere laughter for a long time. She shook her head, and her black hair fluttered, leaving its mark on her face, one of the hairs clinging to her lower lip. The girl apparently did not notice such a mistake on the part of her hair, but I did not.

I don’t know what I was doing, but my fingers extended to her face, I gently, as if caressing, touched her lips. Her gaze burned, obviously the girl did not expect this from me, but she patiently waited for me to do my job.

I, as if enchanted, was watching my fingers, which did not want to leave such delicate skin, gently removing the hair from my lower lip, drawing it with my index finger, I finally pulled away.

There was such a tense atmosphere between us that it was easy to cut it with a knife.

- At home, there is nobody else except the cat - her voice sounded somehow intimate and quiet. “Long gone,” she added a little louder. “So what brings you here?” Is it really just a drink? Although I must admit, there is something to drink.

- I wanted to emotionally invigorate myself - just shrugged, the music again burst into their circle, but did not feel any awkwardness. “I actually wanted to go dancing, but ...”

“... did I distract you?”

- Yes. But I’m not complaining.

- I, too. Tiffany - gave her hand for a return shake, and when it followed, she squeezed her hand.

“Jessica,” I said softly, not letting go of her hand, straightening my hair with my second hand. - Have you been working here for a long time? - somehow, after meeting you, “you” is much easier to say.

- For the past 4 months - they were silent for a while, then the girl offered. - You know, my shift will end soon. How do you look to go dancing in another place afterwards? I know a great place, it’s calm there, no one will bother.

- Do you want to relax here? Why? - my opinion now and then fell on our woven fingers. She has such thin fingers. And the varnish is so red, my weakness, red color.And he goes madly to her.

- From sin away. Knowing my guys, they will tease me for more than one month.

- And where does the "sin"? - still did not understand.

- You will not envy my patience. So what about my offer? Agree? Time seems to be still children's, only 21:15.

- Okay, I persuaded. Only not later than 23:00, maybe tomorrow and Saturday, but a lot of work. I think that my boss will order me to come to work tomorrow morning.

“And who do you work?”

- The designer. I have my own clothing line - pride sounded in my voice. Yes, I was proud that I was able to fulfill my dream. I was recognized in fashion, everyone liked the new style.

“You say it like you are the boss.” And if so, I am sure that it is so, then you generally can not come tomorrow.

- I saw through. Nevertheless, the show will be in two weeks, but we are not yet ready. My partner, sat on my neck, demanding to hurry. And I must say that I do not like to rush. And honestly, I admit, I like to do everything slowly. If necessary, wait.

“I don’t like to rush either, but I still want everything to be on time.” So, I am waiting for an answer. Agree?

“I thought I had answered the question a long time ago - my little finger tenderly held on the back of her hand.” Tiffany only smiled softly.

Our world froze again, but not for long, a voice calling for the bartender burst into our corner. She did not willingly take her palm off mine , and moved to the next client.I still got up and went to dance. The evening was pleasant.