Letters of a stranger (Hyoyeon/original)

MOMENTS (OneShot)

"Hello! I'm sorry I just decided to write to you. I'm all good. Today, my parents said they made decisions on my entry to college. It’s a pity that I can’t see your joyful face. As you wanted, I am going to continue to study. I promise, as soon as I pass the first exams, take a train ticket and come to you. You agree? If not, then tell me what to do on summer vacation, without you.

More than a week has passed, and I miss you already. I have no friends here yet, but I am doing everything to make friends. Girls? Yes, they are in the classroom, and in my area I am surrounded by some girls. But don’t worry, I only see you. I have your photo album that you gave me before leaving. Counting seconds to see you again.

Why can't I call you? Why don't you allow me to send an email? Why so many secrets? I understand, I understand everything, we decided so. I do not insist. What else? What are you doing now? Have you eaten yet? Oh, my name is already coming down to dinner. That's all for now. I promise that next time the letter will be interesting. Don't be sad, always smile; you know that I like your smile. Good luck to you. Bye . ”

Only the address is indicated without a signature, but this address existed a long time ago, after perestroika, building S now stood on this S.M Entertainment's. To date, the company was led by Lee Suman , the company that raised the idols, released it after the debut, where the birds soared to different countries . The company has released many popular bands and singers. The building was paid security for idols. They passed different tests to be hired. They checked all the mail that came to the addressee, namely the group or individual.

“Here is only our address, and who the sender is not indicated” said one of the guards, who took the following letter from the general bag.

He sat among the same letters, already printed, and laid out in different heaps, where a felt-tip pen indicates a group or soloist. He was responsible for reading the letters, was the first, as if the boss. He had already read so many love letters that he was dizzy.

He opened the letter, took out a neatly folded piece of paper, checked to see if he took everything out, unfolded it and began to read. I read it to the end, read it again and again. He put it aside, next to him, carefully examined the envelope, made sure that he was not mistaken.

He got up, took a sheet of paper with an envelope, knocked on the office of the chief security guard, entered and reported. - From the letter you can see what the guy is writing, but this is not talking about a specific person or group. There is also no name for the girl. Pay attention to the address.

- This address existed 5 years ago. It can be seen here once there was an apartment building, and probably the girl he wrote lived with.

“I think he is waiting for an answer.” What to do, chef?

- Leave, I need to think. You work well, Hyun , continue to work just as hard.

- Thank you, Chef.

" Hello! As promised, today the letter will be interesting. Guess what happened? Ha ha ha, you will never guess. Today I confessed my love. Want to know how and who? Don’t be jealous, I’m yours, I just said that to that girl. I know you're already curious. Okay, listen.

After I wrote you a letter yesterday, went downstairs, had dinner, then the head of my class called Wang Te called me and asked me to come to school early.

When he arrived in the morning, it was not yet 7, it turned out that the whole class had gathered , and then the rest of the groups came . We were asked to become a support group for our football team. Today it has become known that we will fight for the title of the best team. Not much complicated, right? They began to teach us, but first we were assigned in pairs. I got to stand with the most beautiful girl from school, Ba Jin. She turned out to be a very complex person, moody and she laughed all the time. She may be beautiful, but she irritated me so much that I asked to change. But I’m out of luck. Yes, I had to hold her by the waist.

So embarrassing and embarrassing. I was nervous when I had to do this. What? No, I didn’t like it. Stop doing that. I just imagined that I was holding you. Oh how cute! When you blush, so cute! How? Do not you remember? I carried you in my arms. You then turned up your leg, when we climbed the whole class into the mountains, I followed you, to seize success. You turned out to be so easy. Then I was happy.

I never told you, but that day is special for me. It is from that day ... No, I won’t talk, I’d better say it when I meet. Yes, she is beautiful, I said at the beginning. Do not beg for a compliment, you fool. No, we only teach him. The dance is strange and it really bothers me to dance.

I'm a guy, why should I dance like a girl? I will send you a disc with the song with which we will perform. You will definitely like it. I know that you like this group. Do you want to know who confessed to me? And guess from my letter. Ha ha ha, how I like to joke with you. I will write next week. Bye. I miss you, really miss you . "

“How else had he not been surprised that no one was answering him?” - reading the last lines of the letter, said the same guard.

This time the address was, there was a stamp “on demand”. One of the two, or a guy in the army, or lives where military exercises take place. Search for it in all parts of the headquarters is not reasonable. If you do nothing, will he stop writing?

You know, in front of me now lies the flower that you presented on our first date . Do you remember him? Your favorite yellow wildflowers . It was then very difficult for me to find them, I was late for a meeting. You haven't talked to me for two days. Is the same story happening now? So you do not answer me, right? What have I done wrong?

Maybe my confession joke hurt you? Answer me, honey, do not torment me. I would come, but you forbade. Until I finish school, so that I do not appear. I keep my promise, but it’s hard for me to focus on my studies, because you don’t have a single letter from you. Write at least a couple of lines. After all, the only way you allowed to communicate with you . ”

“So he's worried, chief.” Maybe answer him? We have so many women's groups, they know what to write - this type of message the guy sent the girl two weeks in a row . The guard who read them became hard on his heart, they are deceiving the guy. - Chef! Better to be cheated, but know that she is waiting for you.

- I spoke with the president, he agrees. Today we will hold a meeting of all our women's groups. So get ready, you come with me - rubbing my hands pretty, I said the last sentence to the chef, glancing at his subordinate .

  • I AM?! What have I forgotten there? No, no, no, chief. You go yourself - the guard protested, quickly slipping away from the chief's predatory gaze from his office.

He ran out of the office, went to his workplace, began to parse letters again. His gaze met again with that guy's letter, another letter. He opened it, began to read:

One second, two seconds, three seconds ...

And yet, nothing more was added. Apparently this line was supposed to say something to the girl when she would read. He had to return s Xia to the office of the Chief, knock, to give into the hands of the continuation of the letter.

“And what does that mean?” - the chief asked perplexedly, twirling in his hands a piece of paper with three words. “Fine, I'll put it in the rest of the letters.” So you definitely won’t come with me? Your beloved Sisters will be there too .

“Chef, you better go yourself, I’ll go to work,” the guy said redder.

***

All women's groups gathered in the lobby of the S. M. Entertainment, they were urgently called through managers by President Lee Suman himself. The girls exchanged glances, talking , trying to find out the reason . But no one knew. But something extraordinary was evident if they even interrupted the trip to the festival. Managers had to show all their ingenuity to get out of such an unfortunate position. While they called, apologized, asked to wait, to postpone the performance of one or another group for a couple of hours, the girls were waiting for something to be explained to them.

At first the windows were covered with dark covers, then a screen appeared where the first letter was displayed. In large letters, so that everyone can see. Reading the girls to themselves, they smiled, the name was not written in the letter, so it could easily have imagined that this guy was writing to them. Then a second letter in the same vein, the same romantic, only now with a hint of jealousy. Then followed more and more, in general for a month there were about 20 of them. and , finally , reached the last line.

- Hello, girls. I am turning to you for help. Help answer the letters. It so happened that the address where the young man writes no longer exists. Now instead of that house is our company. His girlfriend apparently lived here, but we still could not find her. The sender's address is indicated only as “on demand”.

We believed that he was serving in the army, but our hopes were not realized. Therefore, we ask you, answer him as if you were his girlfriend. You can consider that a small mini-show, a mini-task for all the girls of our company. We will now determine the first group that will compose a letter in response. Look to the right, you see, there is a small box, in it are colored balls with numbers. Let the representative of each group that is present come up and draw out the number.

****

The leader of each group approached and took the number, everyone had a lucky hand, so they pulled out everything except the 1st and 2nd numbers. The last on the list were two girls from different groups - SNSD , Kim Taeyeon and F (x) , Victoria. They both went to the box, both put their hands inside, took out the balls and turned their members to a number. Among all the female groups, SNSD was famous for world singers, number one among all other groups. Girls from the group F (x) were considered their successors, because among the participants was the younger sister of Jessica from SNSD . So it turned out in the upcoming survey in the form of numbers.

- I have a question, how long do we have to answer letters? - raised the same hand with the number of Taeon. The little leader of the group, surrounded by s, looked around with curiosity and read the last lines of the letter .

“There are 9 people in the group, which means 9 times,” they heard a voice from the speaker. “ We will send them to where you will be.” In the same way, through the manager, you will write the answer. And then we will send a letter ourselves.

***

One second, two seconds, three seconds ... I remember them, and I have not forgotten about you. I'm sorry I didn’t answer for so long, I had to work hard too. You know that exams are not such an easy part in my memory. You always said that I can’t remember the simplest date badly. I miss you, really miss you. And yes, you're right, I was not much offended because of that letter. Why did you write about recognition? Do not write more about this. How do you? Have you eaten yet? Take care of yourself better, okay? And write more often . ”

The one who wrote the first answer was YoonA. And this was not due to the fact that she acted in dramas more often than Yuri. After the concert, which was 20 minutes late, they played “rock, scissors, paper” and she became the winner. Already in the dormitory, where they returned after 10 pm, D Evushka zealously wrote by hand, but then Sohyun, ​​the youngest in the group, joined her, reading her answer, she noticed:

- YoonA-unnie, he will immediately understand that it is not his girlfriend who answers. He knows her handwriting.

“But SeoHyun is right,” Tiffany agreed with the opinion. She still wore a stage costume in which they performed at festivals.

In the living room, where YoonA was zealous at the writing desk, there were Taeyeon and Jessica. They both quietly examined something in the magazine, Jessica explained something to the leader. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung cleaned everything in the kitchen after an after-dinner dinner. Sunny and Yuri flipped through the channels on the television. Everyone was busy with something, but this did not mean that they did not hear what other girls were discussing.

- Correct here, write as if you were writing to your boyfriend. And it turns out somehow dry, ”Tiffany added, striking out something on a piece of paper, writing down her own.

- Oh, and here you need to add "I miss you"! - looking over her shoulder, Hyun said, finishing her cleaning in the kitchen. - He wrote then that he misses her. Why not answer like that?

“Yes, yes, then you need to write here, something like why he wrote about that confession,” Yuri advised on the other side , Sunny told her next.

In the end , they composed the first response to the letter together and for 2 days in a row they were waiting for the guy's answer.

When I read your letter, it was as if I heard your voice again in reality. It felt like you were standing in front of me, and everyone was not telling me through a letter. I'm glad, I'm really glad to hear you, honey. To be honest, I already thought you stopped loving me. I thought you found another love and are just afraid to tell me about it. If so it would be , I would first shout of a terrible heart pains, but then did his best to sincerely wish you happiness. But you, you ...

Ah, what is wrong with me! They look at me like a madman. When I received your letter, I hopped for joy, danced and cried at the same time. And experienced such relief. Thank. Thank you, you still love a fool like me. So far, nothing new has happened. Just look carefully into the envelope. Perhaps one day you will find me there? "

- He answered, answered! Oh, how cute! You can see how he loves her. I’m so envious, someone would write to me like that. Will we write an answer or wait until he writes something else?

Wednesday, then another two days, and I can come to you. I am so looking forward to our meeting. I count the seconds when I see your face, your smile. Listen how I imagine our meeting. Before going to the station, I will send you a message, I hope you arrive on time and you are not late? We have not seen each other for three years, so I’m reporting that I’m not a frail boy now, my height is now about 180cm. And my hair is ashen , yes, I repainted.

But the color of the eyes remained the same - blue-jade. Perhaps you also changed the color of your hair or is it the same golden? Golden waves? I also hope you love to dance as much as before our breakup? When I arrive, we have to go to a dance festival and wins the eating prize. I will even come on the day of its opening. We don’t need to practice for a long time, we know every move very well.

So, I’m standing at the station, holding a bouquet of wildflowers, waiting for you. You come to me ... What should I do when you come to me? We have not seen each other for so long, how should we address each other? Should I call you “Noona” even though you are three months older than me? Oh, how awkward it will be! Will you let me hug you or just squeeze your hand? Even such a simple touch will lead me to joy. I really miss you, honey. I really want to see you. I look forward to seeing you. Please come see me. Your presence is what I need. Honey, please come to our meeting . ”

***

“Chef, he's going to come visit his girlfriend.” What should we do? So he will understand that there is no girl!

- Don’t worry, it’s written right there they didn’t see each other for 3 years, besides we have a suitable girl. And you know who I'm talking about.

***

Transmitting the name the Music Core speaks for itself , a show designed for performance first TOP idols and novice artists. Every day, a survey was conducted between the audience and every week they competed for first place. A group of 9 girls was preparing for the performance. Today worthy groups fought for the audience’s attention, presented decent songs, and so they prepared The Boys . The group manager was recalled to the side, he was absent for only a couple of minutes, then, entering back into the dressing room, he called to himself only one member of the team. She turned out to be Kim Hyoyeong, an energetic blonde with dancing skills in all aspects of the dance movement.

- After the transfer, they call you to the company.

- Good. Am I the only one?

“Yes, only you.” Associated with that letter - he confirmed the girl’s hunch, which bothered him even more. What could they write wrong?

“He answered, really, and what did he write there?” - they waited for an answer from the guy for two weeks, no longer even hoping for an answer.

“They got his answer today.” You will hear the rest from the president himself. And now - fighting game !

- Oh, I'm starting to get nervous! - they were approached by YoonA and SeoHyun, ​​their two maknae that at the moment held each other's hands, squeezing them.

- Do not worry, girls, you can do it, I'm sure you will get the first place! Fighting !

- Children! Children, gather the circle! - they heard the call of their leader Kim Taeyeon, she just finished styling her hair and makeup .

She called all the members for the usual circle in which they had gathered since they were aspiring artists. She jokingly called everyone "kids", although the highest among them was Sooyoung, and the smallest - Sunny . The child leader Kim Tae-yong was “mother” for them, and they were “children” for her.

The manager watched 9 girls get in a circle, their hands join, their faces are smiling, they are talking at the same time, a joke is slipping somewhere, they are laughing, their faces are becoming serious for a second, they are listening carefully, then, in one breath, they scream out :

“Right now, Soneoshidae!” Fighting !

***

Inexorably, the train was gaining momentum, it became dark in the windows where the sun had recently shone, because it plunged into a dark tunnel. Passengers of the train automatically peered out the windows into the darkness, trying to look at something in the dark, hear something other than the sound of wheels on the railroad ties. This train was on its second day, its journey began from the station in North Korea, and ended in Seoul, the main city of South Korea.

The single-seater coupe riding a young man, his cropped hair silvered in the glare of the sun. In his hands he held the textbook "World Philosophy", wrapped and marked with red lines page and no tzu said that the boy was studying the book is not for nothing that he is ready for the exam. Next to the book were glasses, which he had put quite recently, tiredly rubbing his eyes after a long work.

If a passenger were sitting with him, he would see the unusual color of the eyes of a young man. One is blue and the other is green, just like a cat . His long legs rested in a neighboring place. Reaching out, he glanced at the clock that lay next to the book “ Dance Travels ” , a literary work, a battered edition that Nune liked so much. She gave this book goodbye, 3 years ago. She gave her treasure, the very road that belonged to her. And he cherished it, re-read it many times, to be somehow closer to her.

“How long have I been here, have you changed, Seoul, the city of expectations and the city of my first love?” Will she come? It’s coming, right? Please let me see you again, noona.

Another 4 hours and he can again leave at Seoul Station. He will again be able to walk the streets of his hometown, which gave so much love and confidence. The city that fulfilled his dream gave love. His deep voice sang a passage from a song that he had heard on the radio before leaving home.

- Because it's you ...

You gave me love, I'm grateful

You taught me to love you.

Please do not say that I forgot this love.

***

Kim Hyoyeon nervously the jacket fabric, which she threw up when she left the hostel. Her nervous trembling even during the performance, when just before the start, her manager called her to him and reported good news.

The guy who writes letters comes to meet his beloved, and instead of that girl she will be. Questions ate her brain, and from this her head ached terribly. But what if he knows our group? Knows me? How will I explain to him why there is no his girlfriend? And if he asks, who answered him letters? If she finds out that they will behave like that? Will be upset or angry, but he will be right.

She came here right after the show, which she had planned right after the performance. True, on this show she had to be half an hour earlier than usual.

If she had stayed, she would have missed the train and his meeting .

And there is nobody around to support her, just to stand by her side, to morally reassure her. All her members were busy with their schedule, very, very sorry. They themselves were eager to go with her, but time was running out. They hugged her, wanted to be sure that if something went wrong, call them right away.

- Attention, high-speed train number 35 is approaching platform 2, be careful!

The girl started, her heart beat fast, she walked away from the bench where she was sitting, came closer to platform number 2. It was this train that was indicated in the telegram dictated to the manager. She wiped her sweaty hands on her trousers and quickly ran her hair through her hair, checking her hairstyle. Hyoyeon fell in love many times, but never had to meet, so she did not know how to behave when meeting.

***

The train slowly slowed down near the station in the South District of Seoul, the young man looked impatiently out of the window, looking out for the girl's golden hair. Will she come? Will she allow him to see herself? After so many years of separation, has she changed, become older and more beautiful?

One second, two seconds, three seconds,

I realized that I fell in love with you

You are my day, my sun, you are my destiny

One second ... you have come . "

The train stopped, people slowly began to get out of the cars, overtaking each other, noticing a familiar and close face in the crowd.

***

She peered into the faces of the visitors, nervously fiddling with the telegram, bit her lips, but there was nobody according to the description. The one who was described in the letter, this guy was not. P hy? What happened? Did he change his mind about dating her? She flinched in surprise when someone closed her eyes with their hands, hugging from behind.

“Glad to meet you again, Hyoyeon - a manly voice saturated with honey, whispered in her ear.

His hands were securely wrapped in their warmth, giving the first hugs of a guy in her life. For a long time he did not let her out of his arms, and when he nevertheless released and retreated, the girl could finally see the guy's face.

“I have changed, yes?” 3 years still passed, but you are just as beautiful, Hyoyeon - the guy happily and somehow awkwardly smiled, taking another step back. His eyes could not tear himself away from the girl's face, he again wanted to hug her, but he did not dare. “I only have a couple of hours, I have to leave again.” Maybe if you're not busy, let's go to our place. Where I first confessed to you.

- Let's go - the girl was nervous, she did not know what the guy’s name was, therefore, how she would turn to him now.

- Just as I thought, you've forgotten my name - hopelessly sighed guy, he gently pushed her shoulder. - Let’s remember, I’m Khun, your funny and clumsy friend . And I hoped that during this time you would not forget him so easily. Well, okay, I love your side too. Come on, I will lead you to our place.

***

“ Aigoo, our Hyo is so lucky!” He is so beautiful…

- As he hugged her from behind, goosebumps ...

“So where are they going ...”

“Let's, quicker, it's so interesting to keep an eye on Hyoyeong-onni ...”

“Yeah, it's like watching a romantic drama with your participation, YoonA.”

- No, it’s even more interesting, then we are watching from behind the screen, but here live ...

- They turn towards the park, aish , the first real date of Hyoyeon ...

***

Hyoyeon didn't know what to do. The guy called her by name, did he really realize that she was a celebrity. One of the participants in Soshi, Kim Hyoyeon. She glanced sideways at the guy walking nearby. And he is handsome, of course, not her type, but still, there was something in him like that, not to take his eyes off. Tall, well-built, ashen hair, an earring in his left ear. Stylishly dressed, suit and tie. Honestly, she expected to see a guy who was keen on dancing.

“Do you think why I am dressed like that, yes Hyoyeong-shi?” Don't you mind calling you that? He asked quickly, stopping, cautiously supporting her hand, helping to go down from a high step.

- It's okay. We are the same age.

- Today we can’t succeed for a long time, enjoy our conversation, I have an interview with the company. Yes, yes, don’t look like this, I will work in the company.

- And dances?

- You can always combine work and your favorite hobby - it seemed to her or a note of sadness flashed in the guy's voice. Probably, all the same, it seemed, his eyes were smiling, with such tenderness, her heart echoed with a soft thump in her chest.

- It's true. So what will you do?

- Make music as you have long wanted. Remember, you always said that it’s great for me to create an incredible melody from different notes? I remember how you danced under it. As if hovering like a bird in the sky, easily and freely.

“You praise me.” I liked everything you did. And she really was beautiful, your melody - Hyoyeon thought that in the place of that girl she would have answered the same way.Their eyes met for a split second, then she lowered them, uncertainly let out a laugh. His gaze shocked her again. Again that stinging look of tenderness.

“Yes, she was beautiful - his voice sounded so soft and gentle that she wanted to stop and tell him the whole truth .” But she only took one more step towards the meeting of the park, where, according to him, there was a place where he confessed to "her."

“What else do you remember?” What is your brightest memory of our past? - the girl asked. Maybe so by talking, she learns about him and understands how to behave.

- Our acquaintance - having met a questioning look from Hyoyeon, he smiled, then laughed. “Our acquaintance was the most awkward thing that could happen to me that day.”

“Tell me how that day began before me.” After all, I only remember the echoes of that past. And you won’t get recognition from me, how I reacted to you! Don't even count on it! Got it?

- Hahaha, understand, understand. Good. That day, I remember very well, as if it happened only yesterday - the guy fell silent for a while, they had already crossed the entrance to the park and now walked along the path between the alleys of flowering trees when he woke up from his silence . He smiled shyly, scratched his head, then coughed into a fist, said. - Let's better leave our memory for letters? I'll write you later, okay?

- But you intrigued me, so honestly - pursed your lips, looked offended at him because of drooping eyelids. He only laughed merrily , shaking his head in the negative. - Okay. You know, it seems to me that we have mixed up the road. We then did not go this way to our place.

- You're right. I did this path myself when I was waiting for you.

“So that's why you found her so easily, right?” And I always thought you were a wizard.

- For you, I will become a magician,

I will give you everything you want

the only present will be a kiss for me

I will be glad to give you the whole world for him ...

- Where does it come from? - “He has a pleasant timbre of voice, I would listen to his songs day and night,” thoughts flashed through my head.

- We almost came - not answering the question asked, showed a hand in the direction of a small glade, where on the fluffy grass danced bunnies. Tender white flowers dabbled with the bunnies, rejoicing at the friendly attention. - There was still a bench and there was a stump near that tree. But over so many years, everything is changing.

“Yes, a lot has changed, but our memories are alive.” Every our meeting ...

- ... I keep in caskets ...

- ... time - but it was strange. Hyoyeon all the time in her interviews said that girls are her precious stones, and she carefully stores any memories with them. And now, she hears the same words, only from him. Does he know that I'm a fake girl or not?

“You still remember.” I am glad.

- I remember what? Where did these words come from?

- We came up with them together when we said goodbye. True, so many years have passed since our last meeting, you could have forgotten. And yet you remember.

- Yes. I remember.

They were silent for a moment. There was nothing to add. Everything became somehow unnatural and stupid. Embarrassing. Hyoyeon was beginning to think whether to say goodbye to him. But she wouldn’t ask about that, he had been waiting for her meeting with his beloved girl for so many years, and now, when he met her, he would be disappointed and write in the next letter about the break. No no. This cannot be allowed. You need to finish everything beautifully and romanticly. Without a kiss, of course.

- I propose to leave the past in the past, and now go to some cafe and celebrate our long-awaited meeting. How do you look at my offer?

“Fine, I would not give up a cup of coffee.”

“Then, lead me, the all-knowing guide to Seoul!” - on this cheerful note, it was possible to erase the memory of a sad look from the guy's side, but Hyoyeon could not forget.

The rest of the hour that remained with him, they spent cheerfully, joking a lot and never once recalling the past. So easy and free Hyoyeon has long felt. She could tell everything without touching her work, everything that interested her, what she was striving for. He listened, sometimes made his arguments, or agreed with her.

This hour was perfect. During this hour, she often caught his eyes on him, his barely touching his hand, his fingers, when he passed the cake. She allowed, thinking that so repays for his beloved girl , which she was not . He does it just so that they do not part because of her carelessness. Sometimes she herself noticed that he wrote something in his diary. I asked, answered that it was nonsense. And then this hour flew by a blink of an eye.

“I have not rested like this for a long time, thanks for agreeing to meet with me, although I think you had other things to do.”

“I was glad to see you too.” And there were no other cases. Simply...

- Yes, I understand, a lot of water has flowed from our last meeting. Letters that you wrote, I thought that your love for me is still alive. But your love began to remind me of friendship ...

“You're wrong, Kun!” - did it really ruin their relationship?

“Thank you for being honest with me, Hyoyeon.” For this I fell in love with you. I have a request.

- What request ? - will he really ask for a kiss? Goodbye kiss?

- Please answer me on the last letter - the guy took out his diary, where for the entire time of their conversation, he wrote down something. He scrolled to the desired page, gently tore it out, folded it in half, and handed it to her. She would like to open and read, but he stopped her. “Then when I leave .” Not now. Good?

- I'll see you again, right? - for some reason I did not want to let him go. It felt like if he let go now, he would never return. They stood on the platform, exactly at the place where she met him just a couple of hours ago. Now she was seeing off. And her heart begged her to stop him.

“Of course, where will I go from you, my love.” Sorry, the last time I utter these words to you. But just listen to me. I love you Hyun. Always loved, and I will love. My love will never fade. You are my only soul.

In the last words, the train started off, and Hyoyeon could only watch the guy's silhouette disappear.

Her girls were waiting near the station, they did not ask anything, understanding everything without words. They simply hugged her, hugged her, and led her away. The sound of a train chased her when she was doing her job; he did not leave her thoughts even when they returned to the hostels. Only when she was left alone in her room did Hyoyeon remember the letter, the last letter from a guy named Kun. Gently taking it out of her purse where she put it, she straightened it and began to read.

- Girls! Come here! She cried, reading the first line of the letter. Her members, everyone entered the room, surrounded the bed, carefully looking at her friend. - Read it!

“I knew that I was not going to meet the girl to whom I wrote letters. And thank you Hyoyeong for coming to the meeting. I lied to you, but you too. But I am grateful that you were deceiving me. Thanks to you, I was able to live another 3 years. I could hold out in this life, living memories of the past, where my beloved girl is still waiting for me.

She is no more. And today, saying goodbye to you, I said goodbye to her too. He said goodbye, because in life we ​​will never meet again, but, in death, we can finally find each other.

She died exactly 3 years ago. She died. Accident. And it's all my fault. She was waiting for me, because I wrote that I would come that day . She stood on the platform, peering out my train. It was raining. It was slippery. She wore light little heeled sandals. Stable heel, they told me when they found her. If he was so steady, then how did she fall? I have arrived. But it's' too late. She is gone.

We wanted to meet then on the day when I confessed my love.

Wednesday. 14th. Do not wonder. You are right, today would be the anniversary of her death.

We were going to meet, and I wanted to invite her to become my wife. I bought rings, they are with me now, they were all the time in the right pocket of my jacket. She dressed smartly, she liked it when I put on this suit. She gave it to me for my birthday. In response, I gave her earrings, one of them you saw today in my left ear. She pierced my ear, it was terribly nice. Ha ha ha, I cried like a child, but her kisses, they cured me. Her kisses. They were, like butterflies, just as light and magical.

I would like to become a magician to fulfill her dreams all the time. That's what I thought when I was driving then.

I would like to become a magician to once again see her gold hair, touch her, hear her voice. So I thought while reading your answers.

The wizard is you, Hyoyeon. Thanks you.

Thanks to you, I again felt her presence nearby. I heard her forgiveness from your lips. I saw her laughing eyes, in the same color they lightened my life's journey. Thanks you.

Now I can leave, smiling, giving myself freely to the doctors, knowing that nothing can cure my illness.

What else is left to write? Her name? The name of the one who is no longer there. The name of the one I still love. This name is sacred to me. I’ll only tell you, but already know in advance that 8 more people will know about him. But I can trust them, because they are your family, they are for you the same casket of time where you keep as many memories of them as I have about her.

My love name is Hyoyeon.

Surname of my love Jhae.

Jhae Hyoyeon.

Thank you for giving me a chance to see my Jae Hyun again as she was when we first met. Just as joyful, just as awkward and embarrassed.

Sincerely.

Stranger

under the assumed name "Khun" " .

In a couple of months.

A registered letter was sent to the mailing address of the company. In the name of Kim Hyoyeon, one of the SNSD member. They asked to hand it personally. When scanning a volumetric letter, we saw that there was some kind of little book and some kind of diary. They simply handed over to Kim Hyoyeon when she returned from a concert tour of East Asia.

She recognized the handwriting immediately. Quickly opened the letter, took out a book and a diary. She set the book aside, but she opened the diary. The girls surrounded her in the same way as then. First they read it all together:

Not a Diary, Time Box.

They laughed, then Hyoyeon opened the first page :

“ I say right away, I'm not a girl, and I'm not going to cry here. Everything will be clear and clear. The first thing I would like to write.

Wednesday. May 14. 20 ... g.

I fell in love. Her name is Hyoyeon. She still does not know that our destinies are tied with a red thread, but today she will find out. I know where I can meet her. No more time to write. It's time for our first meeting. I went.

Hey! Wish me luck…"

They turned the page of his past, and found there a small note written by someone else's hand. Members read together

“My brother bequeathed his notes to you. During the couple of months that remained with him, he spoke many times about you, about your meeting, about how happy he was. I am happy that I managed to come and say goodbye to her.

You look very much like his girlfriend. If I had not known her for so many years, I could easily have mixed up with you somewhere on the street.

You came at the right time. Then my brother wanted to die himself , but at that moment, you were filming a show, and he accidentally saw you when you passed the windows of his bedroom. You gave life to him, you gave me a little more time to be with my brother.

That letter, the first letter, he wrote right after your meeting. He asked me to find the exact address of your company. Honestly, we did not expect you to come to that meeting. When he got off the train, he dialed me and said if it wasn’t you, he would say goodbye to her anyway . It's time to say goodbye.

Sorry for his lie. And thank you for those moments of happiness that he experienced before death.

Thank".