The Return ( Lee SeunGi and YoonA )

MOMENTS (OneShot)

Nothing was left until the end of the service, only a couple of months and he would return to normal life again. For all the time here he made many friends and comrades. And yet, every night his soul strove to the stage, he wanted to see his fans again , to hear their applause, to feel their love. But even more, he missed a certain person. And hoped that she was still waiting for him. Although, before leaving, they agreed, only on friendship, but he hoped, still hoped.

***

Six months later.

He saluted, straightening up to his commander. Today is the last morning when he will be here. He served. You can come back.

I'm waiting for you at the entrance.

The first message on the phone came when he turned it on, taking it from the hands of a colleague. The manager is already here. No need to think how to get to Seoul. He also missed him. Saying goodbye, he quickly went out, looked around, and waved in greeting.

- hyung! - the man rejoiced, hugging him tightly. - Finally, you're with us again!

- I'm glad to see you too. What new happened while I was gone? After all, two years is not a short time?

- Let's get into the car, along the way, I’ll tell you everything.

***

One week later.

The capital is Seoul.

Central park. 09:10

Everything is back to square one. So laid out in the world. The show should always go on, regardless of occasions in life. Today was the opening day, today the participants of the “Running Man” show came together. The director of the show said that today new and completely unexpected guests will come to them. The participants did not know who they were. And it was strange, because they always said.

The theme of today's program was simply “Return”. What tasks will be performed, no one knew. Everyone kept a secret. It would be better to call “Sacrament” than “Return”, so at least it would be understandable.

- Hi, you weren’t informed who will be in the program? - I asked of Jon Kuk his teammates when he came to the appointed place.

We don’t know yet, but they had such mysterious and cunning faces.”

- Yes, they don’t even be tempted by a chocolate bar.

- I am very interested and curious, I couldn’t even sleep normally.

- And I slept normally. Today I have a good feeling about this, which means something very pleasant awaits me.

- Usually, if you have a hunch, Jin , then there will be a guy today.

- Preferably a handsome guy. Oh, they give us a signal that we can start! Let's have some fun today guys!

***

They had already made opening speeches, the music was already playing, but no one came out from behind the screen, they didn’t just walk around them, nobody at all.

- They’re kidding us, I’m just saying - nervously let out a laugh of HaHa . - No one will come to us.

But the text, written in capital letters, said the opposite .

Wait. Guests are on the way.

We did not have time to ask what this means, as they heard a noise from 4 sides.

At the same time, each turning in their own direction, they saw:

- a car drove up;

- a bicycle with two people;

- motorcycle;

- a helicopter in the sky.

The latter mode of transport was especially interesting to them. Is the guest going to jump from a helicopter from a parachute?

- Oh god, he's really going to jump! Who is this daredevil, we can not wait to see him.

The man who jumped successfully landed on the ground, quickly collecting a parachute so that the wind would not take him to hell. The participants of the show were looking forward to seeing his face. This man, showing such courage, slowly began to approach them, along with a car approaching. It really was like a frame from a movie. Some kind of magic. They managed to watch such a wonderful meeting.

Take 1. They stopped against each other. Machine and man.

Double 2. The man gallantly opened the door of the car, and a girl stepped out.

Take 3. The man's name was Lee SeunGi , and the girl was YoonA .

Double 4. The man just returned from service, the girl just finished making a film.

Double 5. And he is the most romantic. Their eyes met.

Knock-Knock.

Someone knocked on the heart, it gave the desired answer, opened and let in a sea of ​​happiness and smiles.

- Hello.

The first words that flew from the lips, the first words, but not the last. Not right now. After. After the show. Now all the attention is on the screen and a smile for the audience.