Soulmate (YoonSica)

MOMENTS (OneShot)

In the celestial sphere, magic was never forbidden, on the contrary, with the help of magic numbers, the fate of people on earth was formed. The gods decided who the baby would be when they celebrate their first birthday in freedom.

The divine family was responsible for life and death, an angel went to every person on earth to protect his “man” until old age, and when the time for the afterlife comes, he led his “man” into the world of spirits. All the rules were allowed, except one - never violate the law of "life".

 

There was neither day nor night in the heavenly paradise, and yet there were allotted hours for rest, the heavenly clock in the form of the sun showed when to close our eyes and when to open them.

Now there was just a time of rest, and the little girl who was blessed with an angel today, cross-legged, watched the man that in 10 days would become "her man."The Supreme Mother had already given her consent; now she was only waiting for the permission of the Priestess of Heavenly Gates.

 

10 days passed in the blink of an eye. She stood in the huge hall of the heavenly castle and listened to all the instructions of the elders. This was the last day when she stands here and sees all her loved ones, friends, the Supreme Mother. After all, the angels that fall to the earth will not be able to go back.

My child, remember everything we taught you here.” And remember that the one you have chosen is now forever "your man." And "he" always needs love and care. You are the only support for her.

- Do not be alarmed when you open your eyes and find yourself in an unfamiliar place. We showed you the girl that you will become in the human world, do you remember your name?

- Yes.

Do you remember the face of the“ girl ”that you will become?

- Yes.

- The first day you may not remember “your man,” but we will help you remember, only part of the memories. There is very little time left. She's waiting for you.

 

The heavenly gates were not only open to her alone. Today many of her friends descended into the world of the earth, they smiled, made a promise to each other that they would meet in the future.

She was silent, she waited impatiently for the day when she came up to "her man" and said: "hello." From the first seconds of identification, she realized that now she was not alone. She has someone to whom she can, will give all her boundless love.

Yes, she had relatives, yes, she had friends, but next to them she felt empty. Only after she found something of her own, her little heart throbbed excitedly, as if echoing in the depths of "I am not alone."

Taking a deep breath, she swiftly slid down the air stream, with the last thought before opening her eyes in an unfamiliar space - "I returned."

 

I returned, I returned, I returned ...

Where have I returned? Where from? Where have I been before? Oh, my head is cracking, and why is there such a roar on the street? What did I do yesterday? I didn’t drink, that's for sure. Yes, I don’t drink at all! So, calmly, calmly, for starters you just need to open your eyes.

Opening her eyes, the girl made an effort to rise from the floor, on which she actually found herself after falling from a chair. And how she was able to fall from the unsteady chair, which she was sitting a minute ago, in the computer corresponded with friends.

Her mouse stopped at the word "I'm back" and froze. What she wanted to write next, the girl did not remember, so she just decided to dwell on this word. Rubbing the bruised place with her right hand, the girl, not without the help of the same chair, rose to her feet.

Unable to restrain herself, she swayed a little to the side, but restrained herself. From a mirror reflection, a young girl's face peeked out with long dark brown hair that framed an angelic face with an almond look.

As if for a long time, not seeing her face, the girl came closer to the mirror, began to examine herself, touching her skin.

Is it really me? And I had such long fingers on my hands? Do I have 168cm? And the hair is so long and silky. Who am I? What's your name, stranger?

- YoonA ! YoonA , are you up already? It's time to get up, sweetheart - a female voice sounded from somewhere below, the girl started, not understanding who she was calling.

Her eyes looked uncertainly at herself, then again at the door, behind which were heard footsteps climbing stairs and stopping near her room. The door handle turned and a woman of about 40 looked into the room, the same features, the same hair, even the familiar gaze of almond eyes, only older. The girl realized that this was a woman, her close relative, probably mom.

Oh dear, you already got up!” Let's get dressed and go out for breakfast. Although we still have time, it’s better to leave home early. As I understand it, you still want to go behind Sooyoung ...

The woman was still saying something, but the girl was only listening to her out of the corner of her ear. Sooyoung , who is she and why should I go after her?

Oh yes, dear, Hyoyeon is waiting for you below !” So expect you downstairs, hurry up!

- Good.

 

All the way to school, the girl examined with interest not only the surrounding nature, but also the people around her. Next to her, in the jargon that they knew only, her two named childhood friends communicated. One fair-haired girl who looked like an angel with a wide smile was called Kim Hyoyeon, and with every word a joke came out, and they almost tore their stomachs from laughter.

The second tall thin girl with long dark brown hair with a chubby face was called Choi Sooyoung . This girl, if she did not laugh at Hyoyeon's jokes , then spoke mainly about food or about the group with which she, it turns out, had once performed in Japan. She herself walked silently, listened to their hassle, her gaze did not linger on the beauties of the landscape oil of nature, but her gaze lingered long on the girls passing by. This oddity was finally noticed by her friends.

- YoonA , we always thought you were monogamous, and we never paid attention to the fact that you would stare at someone else except your Jessica .

Yes, I thought that when you finally met the girl of your dreams, you settled down, but ...”

- Jessica ? - repeated Yoona , turning to friends and stopping halfway. Something familiar flashed through my thoughts ... Jessica , where did I hear that name?

- Well, yes, your girlfriend. And here, by the way, and she ... Sica ! - called the girl from behind her.

Knock-Knock…

Jessica ... Jessica ... Sica ...

 

- Do not be alarmed when you open your eyes and find yourself in an unfamiliar place. We showed you the girl that you will become in the human world, do you remember your name?

- Yes.

What is your name, child?”

- Im YoonA .

- Do you remember the name of "your man"?

- Yes.

- What is her name?

- Jung Jessica. Sica.

 

My heart sank, and then my pulse accelerated. The girl she saw in front of herself, YoonA knew , knew from a previous life, when her soul was an angel.

- Hey, YoonA , you give yourself away - someone quietly touched her shoulder. - Jessica does not know about your feelings.

But you yourself said that ...” she tried to change her loving look at something friendly.

We teased you.” If you want her to be yours, you will have to win her heart from ...

- JESSI! - someone shouted very loudly, running past them at the speed of light. YoonA could only see the black strands of the girl.

... Tiffany, Sooyoung finished , nodding to the girl who was hugging Jessica now . But it will be very difficult, no matter who tries to flirt with her friend, she would find a reason for everyone to resign.”

 

All the girls watched as Tiffany hugged Jessica by the neck, approached her face, and kissed her cheek. And how happily their faces lit up. Then Tiffany squeezed her friend’s hand and they went towards the girls who were watching the scene.

Fanny , as usual, you greet your girlfriend very loudly.”

So I tell everyone to whom it belongs.” Hello, girls - while she spoke, her eyes turned into two crescents.

- Hi, Fanny-unnie, Jessica-unnie - quietly, and somehow not decisively, YoonA greeted them , afraid to raise her eyes and give herself away.

Hi, Yoongi, Jessica answered affectionately . Why didn't you call me yesterday?” We agreed that you would write to me or Tiffany that you got home.

- I'm sorry.

- It's good that Sooyoung called us and said that you were at home.

- I'm sorry.

Have you eaten yet?”

 

But what should I do if she doesn't remember me?”

- Fight for her. You don’t have much time. We give you a chance to change everything. So do it.

She didn’t remember me. And she has tiffany- unnie . How can I open her eyes?