Butterfly

MOMENTS (OneShot)

I promised to come back. Fans from all over the world are waiting for me; I just do not have the right to refuse my words. Without the girls who always gave me vitality, it’s hard to cope with my dream, but I’ll overcome these obstacles anyway. Please wait a little while for me. Please stay true friends. I need your support so much.

***

The year 2014 passed unnoticed by those people who were not interested in one of the most popular Korean women's groups SNSD. But for fans of this group from the very first day of the horse year, he shocked everyone, after the news that YoonA has a boyfriend. And none other than Lee SeungGi a famous singer and actor, the favorite of the public.

Immediately after it started - Sooyoung's relationship with actor Jung KyungHo came to light, then they learned that Tiffany was dating NicKhun (2PM) and Taeyeon with BaekHyun (EXO). There was a scandal over a fight with ex-boyfriend Hyoyeon. Everything seemed to calm down, again began to breathe freely, but then the news simply unsettled. News that is still alive in the wounded hearts of fans and members of the group.

On September 30, 2014, in the morning, an official appeal from the SM Company to all SONE around the world appeared on the network:

- From today, Jessica is not the lead singer of the group. For personal reasons, she leaves the group.

A little later, another piece of news that baffled you, you simply did not know what to do, how to react:

- The wedding of Jessica and Taylor Kwon will be held in May 2015, Hong Kong.

And then another one, it hurt and she thought that all this was not fair in relation to Jessica:

- She no longer has the right to attend any events by a related group. Her car was deployed near the airport, and she was unable to fly to fanmiting in Shanghai.

In Shanghai, the girls performed without her, and SONE, who had gathered for the concert, shouted her name “Jessica” at the top of their lungs. The girls cried, did not hide their tears, their pain. And SONE supported them, cheering with their cries, cries of love.

Jessica officially appeared in Korea on November 27 at the opening of a new store. Fans were delighted, they were again breathtaking. Now all thoughts revolved over the words said by Jessica during one of the interviews: “I am not ready to give up entertaining activities. Wait for me".

On December 9, in the Tokyo concert hall, which totaled 50 thousand people, the South Korean women's group Girls Generation at the end of the performance reported: “Everything is fine with us. Thank you for supporting us. ” This show exceeded all expectations - such an extravaganza has not seen the light for a long time. Bright, grandiose productions in the form of a separate musical story. 3 hours passed in one breath, SONE, did not want to let go of their favorites. They again saw those SNSDs having fun and fooling around on stage. And they were glad to see them like that.

Meanwhile, Jessica on December 9 was awarded the award for the most famous person in the search engine Yahoo!

The following days of December walked at their slow pace, giving people the reverent white first snow that fell with their cap on the frozen asphalt. People were waiting for the New Year, which will bring with them new heights of happiness.

December 28, 2014 SBS Channel’s new butterfly entertainment show, Butterfly, launched; the main theme was a musical competition between fans of pop culture.

The judges offered famous Korean artists or bands. But no one knew who they were, even the hosts of the show. The hosts of the show did not even know who would be participating, fans or just people from the street. Everything was sewn with white thread, no explanation, no clues. The scriptwriters shrugged and smiled slyly at the questions posed.

- Wait, it will be very interesting.

Everyone expected that the show would be something like the show that is currently on the Hidden Singer channel, but the screenwriters shook their heads.

For the first time, they decided not to shoot the first episode in advance, to show the emotions of the leading and invited judges.

***

Managers of six representatives of judges received invitations from Saturday to Sunday December 28, 2014, which stated that it agreed with the directors of the companies in the arrival of certain groups on the Butterfly show. The duration of the show is one hour45min.

At 6 a.m. Sunday, prompting their wards, the managers started the cars and drove them towards the city center, then, following the navigator; they wrapped in a car and drove out of town. Those sitting in the car asked their managers in surprise:

- We thought we were going to the SBS channel show.

- There we go they gave me a route in advance. Do not worry.

“Will we be so alone or is someone else with us?”

- Everyone told on the spot.

***

The writers of the show arranged everything so that every car that drove up to the building reserved for the show did not see the car getting out. The one-story building, more like a bathhouse, opened its doors on three sides. Inside, the walls were decorated in the form of an art gallery, and an ancient appearance of a chandelier hung from the ceiling, giving the atmosphere mystery. Everything was somehow magical, magical, it seemed that a magician would appear and create birds from the air.

The first ones the building accepted were the hosts of the show, who were chosen by secret ballot of the film crew. The camera was ready for a long time, the director and screenwriters were sitting in comfortable chairs, waiting for the first moments of the meeting.

The first to enter was a young girl dressed in a stylish dark blue knee-length dress. Long black hair beautifully emphasized her fair skin with deep dark eyes. The camera greeted her warmly; she bowed in response and introduced herself:

- Hello, I'm Victoria from F (x). I was informed that I will be the host of the show.

- Hello, you arrived first, but your show partner is already approaching.

- Glad to hear. Honestly, I don’t even know what I will lead. And not a lot of nervous.

F (x) group leader Victoria turned her head to the opening door and jumped in surprise when she saw her show partner. She quickly politely bowed before sonbenim.

- Hello, oppa.

“Hello,” the young man bowed in response, athletic physique in a stylish suit of dark blue. His broad smile lit up the darkened corridor, and a smile lit up in his dark eyes. “As I understand it, are you my partner?”

- I ask you to introduce yourself to the audience - the guy heard in his headphones.

“I apologize for my ignorance.” Hello, I'm Lee SeungGi, I ask you to take care of me. And welcome to the new Butterfly music show.

- The rules are not yet known to us ...

“... just like the names of the judges who will evaluate our talents are not known to us.”

- By the way, about our talents. Oppa, and you know who these people who have chosen from millions?

“I thought you knew about them, Victoria-shi,” Lee SeungGi girls winked cheerfully.

- As they say to me in the earpiece, we will know this when our judges arrive.

- And here are the first who arrived at our building. Let's see who they are ...

“Or we won’t see,” Victoria laughed when they cut off access to the view. “The only people who will see the new arrivals are spectators. It will remain a mystery for you until they appear in the studio, ”they heard the scriptwriter's voice in the microphone.

***

The audience held their breath when the car doors opened, and the first to come out was SeoHyun, a poppy of the national SNSD group. Following her quickly left the remaining 7 girls in full force. Glancing at each other, they shakily walked toward the open door in the building.

“Girls, they’re already filming us,” Sooyoung warned of the sisters who were walking in front of their sisters, noticing a camera aimed at them. - Hello.

- Come on in, you are the first judge who arrived. The hosts of the Butterfly show are waiting for you in the studio.

“Like everything is official,” Hyoyeon said, smiling at the girls.

The audience again held their breath in anticipation of the meeting of the “couple” YoonGi, as fans dubbed them. They watched YoonA first enter the building, watched her look up and meet Lee SeungGi's scorchingly tender and surprised look. She looked professional, not a single muscle flinched on her face, only a smile appeared in her eyes.

“Honestly, I did not expect to see you here, girls.” But I'm really glad to see you. You have the honor of choosing the place where you want to sit.

- Oppa, what do you advise us? Tiffany asked, although her smiley eyes had already spotted the pink floor of the chair.

“We already know,” Taeyeon interrupted, sighing heavily. - Pink.

- Ha-ha-ha.

“But pink is a very nice color, isn't it?” It's the same as the heart of our SONE - the girl said embarrassedly.

“I agree with you, Tiffany-si.” And he himself wanted to advise them. Now call yourself.

- Yes! From now on, SNSD! Hello.

- Oh, while we were having a conversation, they tell us that the judges have arrived. And just two judges. Let's greet them.

The next 10 minutes, a muffled rumble of the voices of the audience went through the entire television space when the judges of the show began to appear near the building.

The female half roared when the guys from the 2PM group entered the studio. One girl, Tiffany, let out a pulse when she saw her boyfriend. He also smiled sweetly, joyfully greeted her.

Any visual audience from senior to younger joyfully greeted the "sister" of IU. The same joyful half is T-ARA and F (x). And yes, the audience noticed how tense the relationship was between Crystal and the members of the SNSD group. And that’s understandable, because Krystal is Jessica’s younger sister who left the group.

- We had to wait for one more person, we were told that his plane was delayed a bit, only now they took it from the airport. The manager of this person told us that they will arrive in 5-10 minutes. And then we will begin.

***

At the airport, she was met by many fans that did not turn away from her. After a long flight, she was tired and not enough sleep, but a friendly smile shone on her face. On the plane, she found out that after landing they go to a new music show, where she was offered the role of a judge. Curious, interesting. The first officials show after she left the industry.

She managed to get some sleep in the car, and when Lee SeungGi met her near a strange building, she looked much better than half an hour ago.

“Good to see you again.” How is the flight?

- Tiring. I haven’t seen you for a long time, oppa. How's your movie going?

- The last frames are coming. I heard that you received a fan sympathy prize. My sincere congratulations.

- Thanks. Did I come first or last?

“We were just waiting for you.”

- Clear. As the saying goes, welcome back, huh? Ha ha ha Come, oppa, I am ready to meet my fate.

***

Im YoonA

We all clearly heard the muffled voices, and we heard how heels clearly beat off the floor. The man we were waiting for turned out to be a girl or a woman. For some reason, my heart jumped happily in anticipation. There was only one person whom I madly wanted to see and not only see, but also to hug, hug to my chest and say that I was glad to see her. Jessica-unnie. About a month and a half we did not see her. Although we often called up, we did not lose our connection, and I am grateful to all those 12 years through which we passed with our heads held high. Her schedule was now clearly different from our schedule. We could not find a crossroads just to sit in one restaurant or wait for her to come to us.

I really wanted Jessica to enter the studio, and when she crossed the threshold and greeted us softly, I was numb. But she quickly woke up when Tiffany jumped up, and happily opening her arms towards her, she said her name:

- Jessi!

 

Hwang Tiffany

Jessi. My Jessi is here. My arms hug her. I can feel her palpitations next to me again. Her scent, her perfume is all the same. How I missed you, my Jessi. As much as I did not want to let her go, but I had to, when she gently pulled away from me, in her eyes was one tenderness and joy of our meeting. She wanted to say so much, but not now. Therefore, I just took her hand in my palm, silently, asking her to sit next to us. But Jessi shook her head and sat down next to IU. Why, Jessi?

***

While there was a small commercial break, the presenters managed to give new instructions for the show. Honestly, they were not even able to verify how they reported that they were live.

“So, all of our dear guests have finally come together, we have just been given new words, but honestly I have not learned them yet, therefore, Victoria Shi, let's play one game.”

- I am glad that people gathered here who understand the word “role”. We will now show you what will happen in 5-7 minutes.

- Only you should know that people who come to us, they will be sure that they are going to get a job.

- That is, they will not know that this is a show and we are judges? - Taecyeon, the leader of the only male group 2PM present, raised his hand from his seat.

“We won’t repeat, honestly it’s not much ...” Lee SeungGi blushed eloquently. He turned to Hyoyeon, who was sitting next to the stage, approached her, whispered something; she nodded her head, agreeing with him.

 

Mini-scene number 1.

The young man quickly crossed the road and found himself in front of the office doors. He changed his legs nervously, tugging at his hair, then took a deep breath and knocked. He was opened to a pleasant-looking young girl. Sighing nervously, he bowed deeply and stuttered a little, saying:

- Hello, I'm a little late, but I was scheduled a meeting about ...

- Yes, yes, I know. You called me. Let's start. Tell us a little about yourself. And what brings you here?

- Yes. As I told you, my name is Lee SeungGi and I am looking for work. I saw your ad in a magazine and thought maybe it would suit me. I am 32, I have a higher education, I am fluent in English, Japanese, and I also know computers.

“Do you understand that you have to work with people?”

- Understand. I have nerves of steel, ha-ha-ha, although now you can’t tell me.

- Wait a minute - I quickly dialed something on the phone, then handed him the phone - try to convince the person who picks up the phone that he needs to appear at this address in 15 minutes.

- Hello?

- Hello, you don’t know me, and neither do I. But both of us are united by musical preferences. We both love to listen and enjoy the rhythmic and calm beats of the melody. We are rocked by the melody of sleep...

- What would you like?

“I ask you to lend me 15 minutes of your time and appear at the address I will dictate to you right now.” I promise you will like what you see there.

- 15 minutes?

- 15 minutes to hear the most beautiful angelic voice, you will not regret it.

- Well, dictate.

- And you know how to convince! You have passed the first level, now the chef is waiting for you, I ask you, go inside. The next task is much more complicated. Good luck to you!

- Thanks.

He was already straightening his shoulders confidently; he quickly entered the next door and was petrified for a moment in surprise. Next to him was Hyoyeon from the beloved SNSD group. She smiled warmly at him, extended a hand to shake, he hesitantly approached her. His nervousness returned again, his cheeks turned pink, and his voice was almost gone. The first words were barely audible:

“I really did not expect to see you here, Hyoyeon-si.” I am so glad to see you.

“Oh, do you know my name?”

“How can you not know?” You are one of the best dancers in Korea. In addition, I am your fan of ... I ... can ... I ...

- Of course.

- On this fact-finding part came to an end. The rest, we will know when you choose from 10 people who will be brought from the street, 1 or 2. And yes, they will not perform any tasks. Just answer your questions, 5 of your questions. And most importantly, you should choose so that then you can easily go through the rest of the game.

- Will there be a continuation of the mini-sketch? You did a great job.

- Thanks. Complete improvisation - Victoria showed a completely blank piece of paper where they thought a mini-scene was recorded.

- Seriously? - T-ARA band members were surprised, Jiyeon even jumped up to take a closer look. - Exactly. We all thought you were playing the script.

- Ha-ha-ha, no. We fooled you, huh? And this is a small clue to your first assignment. Good luck to all of you, we are informed that the first person has come.

***

Park Hyomin

The first was a girl, she was taken to a separate room full of flowers, and everything was arranged for an interesting conversation. We are invisible to people who have come. They do not hear and do not see us, but we, but vice versa. We are given the right to ask questions, our voices are changed. Any questions are at our discretion. In the studio we had 4 groups + IU + Jessica and the hosts of the show. Victoria can be attributed to her group. And Lee SeungGi.

“Introduce you, please,” sounded through the loudspeaker. The girl stood up and bowed to an unknown face.

- My name is Park Myeong, I am 18 years old.

“What brings you here?”

- I do not know. I was dragged here. I actually went to a meeting with friends. A guy very similar to Lee SeungGi-oppa.

- Do you like Lee SeungGi? - I asked this question, seeing how the guy's face lit up. Actually, my face would also shine so brightly if the girl said that she was my fan. - Can you explain what exactly?

“He's like an older brother to me.” His roles that I saw, they seemed to give me an impetus in difficult situations.

“If you now had the opportunity to meet him, what would you tell him?” - This question was asked by Wooyoung from the 2PM group.

- Hm. I asked him so thoughtfully, but if I had seen it now, I would have asked when his comeback would be. To be honest, I miss without his voice.

“Have you heard that he has a girlfriend? Tell me how you feel about their relationship? - Taeyeon asked with a smile, how did the embarrassed cough of YoonA and the eloquent embarrassment of Lee SeungGi earned.

- YoonA-unnie? I am very glad that this guy finally made the right decision. He hesitated for so long, all the time saying that she was his ideal. I am extremely happy when I found out that he confessed to her. Honestly, I was dancing all over the house like crazy. Ha-ha-ha.

“You are probably the only person who thinks so.”

- Not only me. I know a couple of my friends. YoonA just does not need to pay attention to such trifles. They just envy her and that's it. Sorry, but for a long time I still sit here; they have been waiting for me for a long time.

 

We were given a minute to decide who would take the girl. Without thinking twice, Soyeon pressed the red button:

“She is ours.” Park Miyeon in our team!

 

“We informed your friends that you cannot come today.” The thing is that you were invited to participate in the Butterfly show. And now we invite you to continue the game to a new level. You have already been chosen by one of our judges.

- You mean that new music show where everything was so mysterious and unknown?

- Yes. Who do you think you will meet there?

- Well, they asked about Lee SeungGi-oppa and mentioned YoonA from SNSD, then they will definitely be present. Perhaps all members from SNSD.

- And she’s quick-witted ... How quickly she grabbed it. I like it - all our members agreed with the choice of Soyeon. What will happen next, we do not know, but interesting.

.....