Hello (TaengSica)

MOMENTS (OneShot)

Until the age of 30, you were engaged in routine work, not really thinking about whether you like it or not. At first it was school-house-school. Now work-home-work.

Many wondered: Do you feel bored to spend time alone?

To which you shrugged, smiled at your inherent calmness, answered: No. I like this way of life.

Many times, friends tried to lure you out of the trap of 4 walls, but you stubbornly remained there. It seemed that there was no way to make you go out until one morning, you accidentally encountered a blonde at the exit from the elevator. She was a little taller than you, and she smelled of caramel. Her brown eyes looked shyly in your direction, and also shyly and embarrassedly she smiled when she asked for forgiveness.

You wanted to talk to her, get to know her, but the work that pleased you so much began to annoy. And 4 walls oppressed. Thoughts revolved around a chance meeting. You tried to get in exactly at the time when that collision occurred, but, alas, the girl did not appear.

A week passed, you completely lost faith in that day. You were in a hurry to work, so you did not wait for the elevator, quickly began to go down. When it remained to cross the remaining steps, you were faced with a rising one.

“Sorry, I didn’t see where I was going,” you muttered, apologizing.

“I thought you were only riding the elevator,” a quiet voice sounded in which you clearly heard laughter. You looked up and met with a brown look.

- I was in a hurry and decided not to wait for the elevator - as if making excuses, you answered. The girl you were thinking about constantly after that incident laughed sweetly, her eyes flashed in understanding.

- And I decided to change the route, the elevator ceased to interest me since I could not meet you there - the girl began to approach slowly, soon the distance between them was so narrowed that they could feel each other's breath.

- I need to hurry - without taking a step to the side, you remained standing and waiting for her next actions.

“Your job is here, Kim Taeyeon.” Right in front of you - boldly leaned forward and grabbed your lips with a kiss.

Thoughts ceased to think, you were completely absorbed in the kiss, you did not even have a question: How does the stranger know your name?

“Mm, you're really tasty like strawberries.” And I like that you are a little lower than me. Still, intuition does not fail me. It is decided. From today, you and I will create something new.

“But who are you?” - inquired.

- Oh, sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. Jessica, and today I’m your manager.

“And you always introduce yourself like that?” - blushing, you asked, a girl who continued to stand at a very close distance from you.

“My kiss is expensive.” And you can only pay for it, Taeyeon.