Bouquet (JeTi)

MOMENTS (OneShot)

When she entered her dressing room, the first thing her eyes turned to was the bouquet of red roses that lay on the table. The fragrance spread throughout the room, giving peace of mind after a heavy concert. No, the concert itself was a great success, she liked it when people who came to her performances had fun. She liked to hear their voices repeating her songs. Hard work paid off with the love and devotion of her fans.

She went to the table, bent over the flowers, and noticed a small note attached there. Her name was written in beautiful style, and her heart skipped a beat when she realized who the flowers were from. Picking up a note, unfolding it, she read:

“You were beautiful. I liked your performance. Keep it up".

She smiled when she saw a painted heart and kisses in the lower left corner.

“Never change, Jessi,” she whispered softly, laying a note on the table, once again glancing at a bouquet of flowers, and went to change her clothes.

Today she has completed her schedule. You can relax. The only plan after a hard day was a delicious dinner bought along the way, a soft sofa and a TV remote at your side. Dressed in casual clothes, taking with her a bouquet of red roses, she left the concert dressing room, said goodbye to the fans, thanked them again for their love and support.

She got into a car that stopped next to the concert hall, waved her goodbye once more, closed her eyes tiredly. No matter how much she liked her work, still it becomes harder and harder to do it every year. Over this year, she thought many times how to renounce the stage, choose another profession, do what her soul now lies in. Designer and fashion. The same dream as Jessi. But that year was when she was not ready to let the scene go, so how sad it does not sound, she did not respond to her friend’s request.

- Was it a hard day? She shuddered and immediately opened her eyes. Not mistaken, the voice of Jessica, who was sitting in the driver's seat, her loving eyes looked at her through the mirror.

“How did you end up here?”

- Something like this. Did you like my gift?

“You know that my favorite color is pink, so why give a scarlet color?”

- Your name in my heart is decorated with scarlet color - I sang a line from some song. - So you like it?

- Where are you taking me? I can’t stand on my feet anymore, and I don’t have the strength to go out somewhere, sorry.

“We're going to your house.” A delicious dinner is waiting for you there, a delicious red wine that you love and of course a hot bath with a fragrant aroma.

“You have prepared thoroughly for my return.” Are you counting on something?

- Only for a good time in good company.

“Is that all?”

- Well, maybe a good movie in good company.

- Today you are somehow not too demanding. Are you up to something? - She squinted her eyes, smiles, and leaning on the driver's seat, carefully looked into Jessica's eyes. Fortunately, there was a green traffic light, and she could concentrate on her friend’s look, otherwise they would have celebrated the first envelope in another place.

- No. Fair. I also want to relax. I also had a hard day.

“Okay, I believe this time - they rode on in silence, she still held a bunch of flowers in her hands, and their fragrance completely filled all her thoughts. When there was very little left before her house, she nevertheless inquired. - Only dinner and a movie?

“Only dinner and a movie,” Jessica confirmed, gently approaching the garage of her house. Stopping her car, she gets out, opens the back door, helps her out of her, and then they walk together to her house.

Bouquets of flowers await her at home. A lot of. And they are all scarlet. Scarlet petals are decorated with arrows on the floor, showing hearts in the direction of the kitchen, written words from the petals. The scent of red roses completely overshadowed the remnants of her mind, her heart gave a jolt, and she resolutely turned to the girl walking behind.

“So just dinner and a movie, yes, Jessi?” - Her eyes carefully scanned the tired, but still such beautiful face of his girlfriend.

She stood on tiptoe a little, hugging that by the shoulders, kissed. Her lips, painted with scarlet lipstick, gently touched the opposite lips, and as soon as they connected, the plans for dinner and watching the movie went by the wayside, and perhaps by the wayside.

The next morning, she woke up surrounded by the scent of flowers and in the arms of her beloved girl in the world. And who said that ice flowers cannot be scarlet? For the umpteenth time in a row, her Jessi proves that everything can be real. She smiled happily, snuggling closer to her friend, closed her eyes again. There is still time.