meet

ME AND HER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

moonbyul pov

i slowly opened my eyes to see sunlight rushing in, cheering up the room and as last night. i slowly adjusted to the sunlight. i started to look around the room and finding a familiar figure sitting on the couch, scrolling through her phone with an earpod in her ears.

"seulgi-yah" i tried calling for her but she didn't hear me. it must be the earpod. at the same time, i realised my throat is very thirsty. so i slowly wake up from my bed and reached for a cup of water on the small table next to my bed. i drink it slowly, finishing it. since the cup is a paper type, i crushed it so that i could throw over to seulgi. i aimed for her and i threw it harshly.

pov ended

"yaahh. who throw it?!" selugi seemed furious when she reached for the crushed cup and finally realised who threw it when she look up to see its source.

"byul-ahh!! when did you wake up? do you feel hurt anywhere? i should call the doctor. i should right?" seulgi asked as she ran over to the bed.

"hey hey. i'm okay. its hurt at first but it's just temporary" moonbyul tried to comfort seulgi. seulgi felt relieved now and at ease. she then took a chair next to bed and sit on it. 

"now that i remember it, where's yooa?" byul asked while looking around the room. 

"oh. she went home this morning. her eyes looked she's not getting enough sleep. she said it was because she slept late last night, she's waiting for you to wake up but ended up sleeping. so i forced her to go home" byul could only formed an O on . seulgi then sat on the provided chair next to the bed and opened her phone.

"seulgi-ah"

"em? why?" seulgi looked confuse.

"shouldn't you call the doctor?" byul looked at seulgi with a pretended serious face.

"hm? no need actually. she came in this morning and realised you were snoring. she said you may had woke up around last night" seulgi said without bringing up her face from looking at her phone. 

"whattt??? then what's with the fuss just now" byul stiill confused.

"oh. i forgot" byul rolled her eyes. she remember now that seulgi is a forgetful person.

"tch. really, seulgi?" byul said but got ignored by seulgi. 

"seul-ah. i'm hungry" byul whined while pouted to her only bestfriend, trying to get her attention. but seulgi only hummed.

"yahhhh!!" byul's hungry but seulgi didn't even care about her.

"tch. her phone is much more important than me, huh?" byul complained slowly but she's sure seulgi heard it. 

.

.

the door slide open and a woman in her 50's came in. 

"ohhh!! ommonimmm!!" byul was excited to see her maid, aunt misun.

"em. annyeong, byul-ah. i brought some food for you" aunt misun brings up a paper bag indicating there's food in it until its equivalent with her shoulder.

"wahhhhh!!! thank you ommonim!!! i am so hungry right now" byul was so delighted that she finally can eat. 

aunt misun prepared the patient table for byul. when she finished, byul quickly said thank you and dug in.

"but did the doctor said you can eat, byul-ah?" aunt misun asked.

"she can, the doctor said she can eat once she woke up" seulgi interrupt their conversation.

"oh. arent you not eating, seulgi? you told me to bring some food for byul only but aren't you hungry?" byul choked on her food when she heard aunt misun said the food came because seulgi asked for it. 

"byul-ah. are you okay?" aunt misun quickly gave byul some water to drink. byul then made an okay sign telling that she's fine. she looked over at seulgi and see her smirking directly at byul. and now byul feels embarrased.

"no ommonim. now that you're here, can you take care of byul until sunmi-unnie came? she'll be coming later. i'm gonna eat my lunch with someone else. she's waiting for me downstairs. bye, byul-ah!" seulgi took her bag on the couch and byul could see she's smiling so wide. second later, there's no sign of seulgi left in the room. byul's happy for her bestfriend and plus, she knows who seulgi gonna have her 'date' with. 

.

.

.

moonbyul is on her phone when sunmi came in through the door. sunmi is wearing a suit with boxed pattern completed with black shirt beneath the suit and three inches high heels. byul had always love sunmi's fashion sense and sometimes she can't even concentrate with work when sunmi's fashion is too....... revealing. 

sunmi came next to the bed and bowed towards byul and also to aunt misun. 

"annyeong unnie" byul grinned widely. her upper bed is up so that it makes her position right now is sitting. 
"i'll be going then, byul-ah" aunt misun grabbed her paper bag to go home since sunmi's presence seems like screaming 'WORK! WORK! WORK!' 

"okay ommonim!! i'll see you when i see you. oh and thank you for the food. it's freaking goodd!!!" byul waved over at aunt misun while flashing her very cute grin. aunt misun could only smile and aunt misun and sunmi both bowed towards each other before she continued walking out.

"byul-ah, why do you always get in trouble?" sunmi sighed while sit on the provided c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter