that day (ii)

ME AND HER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I KILLED THEM! I KILLED THEM!" i shouted continuously over and over again. then i heard a familiar voice calling after my name. it was faint and i could barely hear it. the voice sounded desperate, sounded sad. i looked up slowly with tears dried on my cheeks. i saw polices came to me and comforted me. but i couldnt find where the voice came from.  the voice keeps on calling after me. one of the police, she hold onto my cheeks with both of her hand and then went down to my arm. she shook me so hard while calling after my name. 

"byul! byul! wake up! its just a dream!" my eyes popped open so widely and sit up automatically from my.... bed? i'm in my room. was it just a dream. unnie was sitting on my lap.

"byul!" unnie hugged me and i realise my tears are falling. unnie pulled away and hold my cheeks with her palm.

"its just a dream, byul-ah. just a dream" she put her forehead on mine and wipe away my tears with her thumb. she hugged ny neck and pulled me in for another hug. i just sat there, eyes only fixated at one place. it feels like i was still in the living room, still watching my parents' blood spilling out. 

"byul! look at me! you did nothing wrong! it was that man's fault!" my eyes finally moved towards unnie. she had pulled away and i realise she was crying. she put her forehead on mine again.

"i was worried about you, byul. you were shouting in your sleep and i tried to wake you up for like 15 minutes but you're still on your dream. byul-ah. it was never your fault. your parents know it too" i bring my hand up slowly and touched unnie's cheek. she pulled away from me and lean in to my touch. i wiped her tears with my thumb. 

"its my fault, unnie.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter