the truth

ME AND HER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

her eyelid slowly opens up. she could feel comfortable warmth radiates from the woman in her arms. she looks up slowly to see her loving hamster snoring softly in her sleep.

'what a night, huh?'

the older woman looked at the alarm clock next to the younger one and saw its still early in the morning so she decide to sleep a little bit more. she didnt want to wake the younger one and so she shifted slowly to get closer with the younger and lean in on her neck. 

she was about to feel sleepy when suddenly the doorbell rings showing that someone is at the door. 

'who the comes this early?' 

yongsun looked up to the woman and relieved as the latter is still in her deep sleep. she pulled away slowly not to wake the younger one awake. she took byul's oversize sweater on the floor and wore it before heading over to the front door. the doorbell rings again when yongsun finally reach the door. 

yongsun didnt even bothered to look through the hole to see who it was, she just opened the door aggresively out of being annoyed. but as soon as her eyes dropped at the familiar person infront of her, her annoying turns into hatred all at once. she saw how the man looked down at the floor and his cheeks is red. oh yeah, its because yongsun is basically . she didnt waste anymore time and closed the door quickly but the man stopped the door halfway. 

"wait, yongsun. i need to talk to moonbyul. please" there's something in the man's voice that makes yongsun feels like he's not being his usual self. 

"what do you want, eric. after what you've done to us, how could you come here" yongsun glared at eric. she doesnt feel scared at him now. not anymore after what eric has done last time when he trying to blackmail yongsun.

"i know and i'm sorry. but please yongsun-ah, i need to talk to moon..." eric havent finished his sentence when suddenly the door opened wide back again and a figure suddenly pushed him away. eric fell a few steps backward and was about to fall when he felt the woman infront of him tugged on his collar and soon a fist is coming for his face.

"w.. wait!" eric closed his eyes out of fright and the half  byulyi stopped halfway. eric slowly open his eyes and found moonbyul with a stern face.

"why are you here?" moonbyul hissed in between her teeth. 

"to talk to you! i've got information that you cant never get from sending out someone to spy on me and my father" eric could feel the tugged on his collar started to tighten and caused him to barely breathin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter