disturbance

ME AND HER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

moonbyul took her key and wore her shiny black dress shoes. she is wearing a white tshirt with leather jacket on top and a pair of black ripped pants. she went out of her house and walked to her white ducatti motorbike. she sat on it and turn on engine. she wears her black full face helmet. it was a custom helmet. she put a small gold letter 'M.B' at the back of the helmet. moonbyul then ride her motorbike out of the gate and made her way to yongsun's hospital. they decided to eat lunch together at a nearby restaurant. byul didnt forget to bring extra helmet for yongsun to wear it later. 

once she reached the hospital, byul parked her bike and went inside through the front door. she walked to the lift and pushed the button to yongsun's department floor. 

moonbyul's pov

i went out of the lift as soon as it opened. it has been a month since i came here last time, for my head injury. oh and also the 'bed' scene too but it seems like the nurses and the doctors had all forget about it. some of the nurses and the doctors know who i am cause i came here often too.

i looked for unnie and i finally smiled when a blonde haired woman came in view. she's at the nurse station and so i walked to her. but i halted and the smile i wear just now had slowly faded as i see someone hold onto her hand and talked to her. a man.  i saw unnie's body tensed up and shocked when she sees him. the man's back is facing me and i couldnt see his face but i knew who he is. i glanced at unnie again and saw her body is shaking. i walked furiously towards the man. i roughly pulled on his shoulder and punched him in the face as hard as i can. he lose his balance and fall on the floor

"b.. byul?" i heard unnie called out to me but i was so furious that i ignored her.

"I WARNED YOU LAST TIME, ERIC!!" i shouted towards eric. i saw people looking at us but i didnt even care less. i am very mad i couldnt even think straight. 

i heard him chuckling while putting his hand on the floor to keep him up. he slowly stood up and touched the area i just punched him. i could see his lips bleeds at the corner and somehow, it just satisfy me a little.

"that's none of your business, moon byulyi. i came here cause she still loves me. isnt it right, yongsun-ah?" he looked over to unnie and i did the same. i saw her just staring at the floor. wait... is it true? 

then i heard weird laugh coming from eric and i looked back at him. he stopped his laugh all of the sudden and glared at me.

"you see that, you jerk? now move! i need to talk to her" he pushed me away and went over to unnie. unnie was still staring at the floor. i couldnt able to do anything. now that i think about it, why would unnie still scared of eric if she doesnt.... love him. i was upset but i regained myself after a few seconds when i saw eric touched unnie's cheek. just what is he doing right now? he's totally ignoring me.

i saw eric continued touching unnie. i was furious but i couldnt move. no.. i wasnt furious... i'm... upset. to the fact that unnie cant forget eric yet after dating me for almost 3 years. but i couldnt let my emotion gets me, unnie needs me. i saw eric gets closer to unnie and tried to kiss her. i quickly walked to them and pulled on eric's shoulder harshly once again and punched him so hard on his stomach. eric bends down and i heard him grunted in pain. i slowly pulled away from him and let him fall on the ground. he holds onto his stomach and continued to grunt lowly. i squat infront of him and said to him.

"you're just a disturbance to her, eric " i tried to get rid of every negative thought going on in my mind. i stood back up and took unnie's hand and walked away from him. 

"dont you think you'll get away from this, moon byulyi!" he shouted to me as we walked away from him. oh, if only he knows who i am and what i owns. huh!

.

i took unnie to her office room and let her sit on the sofa infront of unnie's office table. i knelt infront of her and asked her if she's okay and i saw her nodding slowly while looking at me. but she's not even looking at my eye. my heart is still hurt but i tried to ignored it and wait for unnie's explaination when she's finally ready. 

i touched her knee with my left hand and the other one reaching for her cheek. she close her eyes and lean in to my touch. i smiled bitterly. she took my hand away from her cheek and i just realise that my knuckle is slightly bleeding.

"y.. you're bleeding" unnie touched my hand softly so that she wont hurt me. 

"its just a little" i smiled to her. its not as hurt as my heart is but its okay. 

"come on, unnie. lets go and eat" i stood up from my kneeling and took unnie's hand and about to walk out of the room when unnie pulled me first. she took me to her office table and pushed me to sit on the chair. unnie went through her drawer under her table and took out a first aid. 

"let me treat you first" listening to her voice, i knew she has something going on in her mind but i didnt ask. scared of what i think of is true. 

unnie finalise her treatment with bandage around my hand. its ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter