problematic

ME AND HER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"uncle hojin!!" 

"oh? byul-ah!" 

"did you miss me?" 5 year old byulyi running with her small steps towards uncle hojin and hugged his legs. 

"why would papa miss you?" their conversation is interrupted by seulgi who put both of her arms on her waist. byul looked over to seulgi and stuck her tounge out. 

"yah! get away from papa!" seulgi ran over to byulyi and pulled her away from uncle hojin. byulyi resisted and hold onto uncle hojin even tighter. 

"hey. hey. no fighting, okay. go outside and play for awhile. i need to talk to your father" moon minhyuk came in view and helped uncle hojin who is in trouble having to take care of two chaotic children.

"dae~"

"dae~"

both of them answered at the same time.

"who reached outside first wins" seulgi shouted and ran first before byul does. 

"hey! unfair!" byul shouted as she started to catch up behind seulgi.

.

.

moonbyul pov

i felt something underneath me shifted a bit. bed? am i on bed? wasn't i in the car? i could feel someone is shifting closer to me. then, a hands sneaked onto my waist and i felt a familiar warm hugging me from my side. i slowly open my heavy eyes and the first thing came in view is blonde hair that needed some root touch-up. it kinda has that smelly smell too. how long hasnt she wash her hair. 

"your hair is smelly, unnie" i spoke up but my voice came out as whispers.  then, the blonde haired woman sit up in a split seconds and looked at me. i was about to show her my signature grin that she always fall for when she suddenly hit me in the arms. my whining automatically came out from my mouth. 

"i just woke up, unnie!" i reached out for the spot where she hits me. 

"why would you talk about my hair, idiot" yongsun unnie slapped me again at the same spot. 

"okay okay. i'm sorry. it really hurts. you could have given me a kiss instead"

"why would i kiss you, huh? you havent even brushed your teeth yet" unnie sticked out her tounge to me and went to the side of the bed. she stood up and walked away from me. now i get the chance to see that i am in a room. bedroom to be precise. it wasnt my room but i know whose this room is. i used to come here a lot back then. i smiled thinking of the nostalgic things used to happen here. 

"where you going, unnie?" i speak as i saw unnie about to walk out of the room.

"i'm gonna go get, yonghee unnie" she said as she opened the door and walked away. i observed the room again and found a glass of water on the table next to the bed. the bed is a king size and i'm on the middle of it so i couldnt possibly able to reach for it. i tried to sit up but then i felt stinged on my abdomen. i slowly lied back down. i moved the mattress that've been covering me. i saw bandages wrapped around my body and let out a huge sigh. i give up reaching for the water. 

i saw that pole thing where you found at the hospital. i dont even know what its name is. the one that they hang water, i think. it was connected to my left hand by a needle at the back of my hand. my right hand is bandaged as well. but only around the knuckle and my wrist. 

minutes later, yongsun-unnie came back in the room followed by yonghee-unnie and sunmi-unnie. i smiled to them. yonghee-unnie proceeded to walk next to me and start to do whatver she's suppose to do as a doctor. checking my pulse and my condition. she's not wearing a doctor's coat but she really does look elegant. when i first met her, i adored her for being elegant and mostly because she's beautiful. i've known her even before i got to know yongsun. well, not knowing her personally but i've seen her around the hospital and i asked some of the nurses for her name and that's that. 

"why are you staring like that?" yongsun-unnie suddenly interrupted my daydream. i realised i was staring at yonghee-unnie as she checked on me. i looked over to yongsun and saw her glaring right at me. oh no, i'm in trouble. 

"n.. nothing" i looked away.

"what do you mean nothing? you're staring like you're about to eat yonghee-unnie. not to mention she's your girlfriend's sister" she brings her hand together around her chest and glared at me. 

"i.. i.." i started to stutter. oh god! how foolish am i. i just woke up from deepsleep and i'm about to get another sleep and might never wake up from it anymore. i looked over to sunmi-unnie and i saw her looking away as she tried not to laugh out loud.

"un... unnie. h.. how long was i asleep?" i tried to change the subject and asked yonghee-unnie who is still checking on me. she too tried not to laugh.

"a day and a half" yonghee-unnie answered with a crack on her voice, seeming like she's trying her hard not to laugh. 

"don't try to change subject here, moon byu..."  yongsun about to say my full name and i know she's really mad so i interrupted.

"unnie. haha. why arent we at our house? why are we in sunmi-unnie's?" i look to sunmi again and gave her some eye signal telling her to help me. i still could feel yongsun-unni's glare on me.

"oh yeah. because there's reporters around your house so here we are" 

"reporters?"

"yup. trying to scoop more from the article. i assume they'll leave after 1 to 2 weeks later or maybe a month for the stubborn one"

"that long?" 

"yongsun is a very famous doctor and had been in multiple tv shows before too. it is a really shocking news and it makes them want to find out more about it. especially from you. some of them even went to your school too" 

i make an 'o' shape on my mouth. so i guess i'll be staying here for quite some time, huh?

"i need to get you for an x-ray but even the hospital is full of reporters" yonghee said. 

"cant we bring it here?" i asked.

"how small do you think an x-ray think? small enough to fit in your pocket?" yonghee-unnie said. i smiled sheepishly and then i heard her sigh.

"we'll get one once the reporters decreasing"  i nodded.

"i'm gonna go get you some food" yongsun said as she walked out of the room and yonghee-unnie followed seconds later after she'd done checking on me. sunmi-unnie sat next to my bed and carresed my hair like how she used to do back then. i smiled softly as i recalled all the memories.

i tried to sit up slowly and i used my hands to lift me up. unnie seems to realise my intention and helped me to sit. she adjusted the pillow behind so that i could indirectly lean on the headboard of the bed. i whispered a small thank you. 

i glanced over at the glass of water that i couldnt reached earlier and about to reach for it when sunmi-unnie grabbed it to gave it to me. 

"you know it wont hurt to ask for some help once in a while, right?" i choked up a little bit on my water as i heard the sudden question coming from sunmi-unnie. but now that i think about it, i do havent asked her for some personal help ever since my parents died. all i ever asked her was for business work. well, it wouldnt count as help though. its an order. so technically, i havent asked her for any help at all. maybe i did? did i? who knows. 

i felt her hand caressing my head again. i looked over to her and she looked troubled. she has her smile hanging on her but i could sense there's something bothering her. i've known her for god knows how long. i know almost every personal thing about her. includes every mole and even her birthmark location. we used to shower together so...

"you seems troubled" i touched unnie's hand and pulled it down so i could hold onto her. 

"am i?" sunmi-unnie raised her eyebrow. 

"yes, you are. what is it?" 

"no, its okay. i can tell you once you recovered and when you're able to walk" unnie avoided my gaze. i know she's lying. 

"unnie"

"hm?"

"is it about work?" 

"huh? n.. no. i told you. i'll tell you once you recovered" she avoided my gaze again. so its true that what's troubling her is because of her work. sometimes i do feel guilty for having her to do twice the load she's supposed to do as a secretary.

"unnie. tell me what happens" i held her hands and gave it a light squeezed. 

"do you know how your shares reducing very very very slowly right?"

"um yeah"

"okay so when you passed out in the car, i received a call from the company. they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter