alone

ME AND HER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"oi, byul-ah" the door to the VIP room open widely and a woman walk in as she greets moonbyul who is stil unable to walk. 

"oh, seulgi-ya" byul puts her hands up in the air as a sign of a greeting. as seulgi walks in, another figure walk in, following seulgi. 

"i was worried when i heard you got a fractured ribs, byul-ah" the man behind seulgi said. it was actually seulgi's father, uncle hojin. 

"oh, uncle hojin is here too" byul frowns as she found it weird to have uncle hojin came by to visit her. usually, he would send fruits through seulgi. it was still rare though. but to have uncle hojin came personally to visit her, really shocked byul. he had always busy with his works and couldnt even find proper time to even spend with his family. 

"i had some time before i went for a meeting. i heard seulgi wanted to meet you today, so i decided to come by" uncle hojin said as if he could hear byul's thought. 

"here, we bought you some food" seulgi said as she put a plastic containing of a container on top of the overbed patient table. byul slowly sit up using the remote to bring up her upper bed. she smiles widely as she open the container and when she sees what's inside, her smile grew even wider.

"oh! jajangmyeon!" byul squeaked. she look up to seulgi and said thank you alongside with her signature grin. 

it was just three of them inside the room. yongsun is busy with her endless patient and havent came by at all. while sunmi is busy with the company's problem but she came by every night to give byul reports. she also had left byul an ipad and a laptop so that byul could look at the progression through the email sunmi had sent. dahee didnt came by at all because of her work. and aunt misun only came by to give byul some foods. she came by this morning and left after byul finished eating her cooking. it hasnt been 3 hours after aunt misun left, but byul is eating the jajangmyeon like she hasnt been eating for 10 years. 

"i dont even understand how yongsun-unnie likes you" seulgi said as she gave byul a tissue to wipe out the stain around byul's mouth. byul was about to answer seulgi when uncle hojin interrupted. 

"seulgi-ah, can you buy us some drinks at the machine downstairs. i need to talk to byul for a second" seulgi looked at byul, curious as to what her father wants to talk to her longtime bestfriend. but she still obeyed and walked out of the room. 

.

.

"are you having troubles, byul-ah?" uncle hojin softly spoke even with his hoarse voise. he sat down on the chair next to byul's bed. his eyes is showing concern. byul had never reached out for uncle hojin's help. ever since she signed as the heir of her parents' company, she started to depending on herself. even in her hard time, she refused to seek for uncle hojin's help. she thought that she'll not suitable to be on a CEO position if she asked for other's help. she wanted to raise her company on her own. 

byul is extremely worried about the well being of her company. with the workers and her shares is reducing, and her couldnt even walked properly. she is struggling yet she wanted to stay strong. she need to stay strong. she didnt even let out her feelings to anyone even yongsun herself. but sometimes, it wont hurt to talk about her feelings once in a while.

"it's hard, uncle. everything is. even breathing itself" byul lowly said. there's a cracked in her voice. uncle hojin slowly carressed byul's shoulder. it is just a small gesture but to byul, it really comforts her. like how their parents used to give her. byul do realise that uncle hojin had been there all the time and she really appreciates it. if she needs to hand someone her company for awhile, it will be no one else except for uncle hojin. 

"my shares. its decreasing. w.. what if i'm not the biggest shareholders anymore? what if they took the company away from me?" tears slowly falling down from both of byul's eyes. uncle hojin was calm yet he shows sign of concern. 

byul close her face with both of her hands. it was hard for her. uncle hojin hugged byul from her side and carresed byul like his own child. byul felt something inside her. it doesnt feel like what yongsun gave her. it was different. it has that familiar warm. she cried more as comfort filled in. it was a feeling like how both of her parent used to give her back when she was a child. 

"i missed them, uncle" byul whispered and even uncle hojin barely hear it. they both stayed hugging for several minutes before byul finally calm down. uncle hojin gave her a tissue to wipe her tears. 

byul was thankful. uncle hojin didnt even said anything but even just letting it all out to him makes all the burden on byul's shoulder ease a little. byul had finally calm down and she started to let out all of her current problems towards uncle hojin and he kept listening and gave byul some advices on how to handle things. it was probably an hour they talked through byul's company problems. byul felt like she was talking to her own father. like her own father was there, infront of her and comforting her. 

.

.

seulgi came by with three drinks on her hand. she could have come by a little bit quicker but she intentionally came late because she knows her father and byul have important conversation to talk about. so she gave them time to talk while she wanders around the hospital. 

.

.

uncle hojin had left for his meeting and seulgi as well to meet a certain someone. byul was back to being alone in the room. byul spend her time by scrolling through her ipad. the one that sunmi gave her. she looked at a graph that shows the progress of her shares that is slowly decreasing. she need to knows who is this pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter