Kang

ME AND HER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

moonbyul's pov

i held unnie's back as we were greeted by the maids and butlers of kang's family. seulgi and her parents are standing infront of the door. me and unnie walked to them and we bowed as a sign of respect.

"byul-ah! it has been so long. how are you these days?" uncle hojin came to me and give me a hug and went over to yongsun to give her a hug. seulgi's mother, aunt soohyun did the same. 

"i've been well these days, abbunim. oh and i brought a wine too" i held up a paperbag and hand it to aunt soohyun. i bought it on our way here. well, i do have a fake id which states that i am 19. sooooo, you know what i mean, right?? 

"oh thank you, byul!" aunt soohyun gladly took the wine. 

"you look beautiful today, yongsun" aunt soohyun continued her talk and praised unnie. i saw unnie bowed and said thank you and said that aunt soohyun looks good in her red dress.

"are we going to talk here all night, dad?" seulgi voiced out after been quiet as soon i arrived. 

"oh, yes i forgot. come on in" uncle hojin invited me in. i continued holding onto unnie's waist and followed the kang's family. they brought us into a huge room. i've been here multiple times already but unlike me, unnie have never been here. she only met the Kang on public place only. i looked over to unnie and saw her eyes are wide and is opened slightly. i touched her chin and bring it up so that is closed. she looked at me and i saw she was shy about it. 

the room is so big. it walls are painted white and there's only long table with multiple chairs in the room. some of the maids stand infront of the walls with a few feet apart from each other. 

"please, have a sit" i've known the Kangs ever since i was small. maybe since i was born? i dont remember. but they're like a symbol of manners and dignity. i like that about their family

the maids helped us with the seat. me and unnie sat next to each other. (you know how rich family eats, right? where the head of the family seats. im pretty sure you guys get it. sorry. i dont know how to describe it) aunt soohyun sits across from me and seulgi's across from unnie. 

the table could fit 9 people, so its kinda too big for me and yongsun-unnie. but it doesnt look like it to the Kangs. maybe they're used to it.  the food came as the butlers serve them for us. it was a steak. 

"let's eat" uncle hojin looks excited to eat. mybe because he havent seen me and unnie for a long time. i guess. the butlers served the elders the wine i gave just now. but they served me and seulgi an orange juice. 

after a few minutes of being in silent, uncle hojin asked me

"how was bussiness these days?"

"it was fine. there's some trouble a bit, but i took care of it"

"oh, is it the article about.. you know.." he tried to say it but maybe he was too scared i would be upset abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter