revealed?

ME AND HER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"moon jung in is a fake identity, sir" a man talked to his boss. 

"so you mean that park misun is her real name?"

"yes, sir"

"and this park here is moon byulyi's maid?"

"yes, sir"

"the real question here is, why do her maid needs a fake identity?"

"i tried to search for the possibilty outcomes, but i couldn't find any"

the boss just nodded his head as he looked back through all the pictures his underling had gave. he studied the picture throughly and he find something.

"who is this woman?" the boss pointed to a picture that shows mr. lee went into byul's house. but there's a woman standing infront of mr. lee. a tall and slim figure.

"her name is lee sunmi, sir. mr lee's only daughter"

"her work?"

"moon minhyuk's other secretary besides mr. lee"

"what do you find about her?"

"i.. i didnt, sir. i didn't find the necessary to do so. she doesn't really work directly for minhyuk. she works as her father's assistance" 

"you what?!" the boss shouted as he slammed his desk loudly.

"i.. i'm sorry" the man looked down, avoiding his boss gaze.

"go and find more about her! i want it before tomorrow!" the boss screamed. his underling didn't wait for another second and scrammed out of the boss' room.

the boss then leaned back on his seat and looked at the pictures again as he talked to himself.

"why is minhyuk's secretaries involving with yongsun and byulyi?" a frown appeared on his face.

"moon minhyuk and moon byulyi" the boss talked to himself as he comes out with some theories. 

"moon?! moon?! no way!"

.

.

"sunmi-unnie?" dahee frowned. she look back and forth from sunmi to byul. sunmi look at the younger woman on the bed. she knows she's in trouble by now. byul sighed as dahee said something. 

"no way! don't tell me you are... the one that byulyi talks about before?!" dahee excitedly say. byul and sunmi both looked confused.

"i.. i did?" byul stuttered, not knowing what to say.

"yeah. remember at the park, you said a friend of yours talk to you about that france case. about the employees?" now byul remembers. 

flashback

france? did i told you it was france?" we stopped our jogging and she turned to face me. oh god. i'm a mess.

"y...you.. you said it before. at the cafe.. last time" i bite my tounge for being too careless.

"really? but i just knew three days ago and the cafe meeting was like almost a week ago" i saw dahee-unnie started to frown. 

"r..really? i..it must be f..from my other friend"

.

.

"oh yeah! she is the friend!" byul shouted a bit too loud as she looked over at sunmi and smiled bitterly at her. they both relieved as dahee didnt suspect anything. 

"y.. you know sunmi-unnie?" byulyi stuttered.

"know? ofcourse i knew her. we're close" dahee excitedly answer as she walked over to sunmi and gabe her a hug. 

"but it actually is impressive now that i think about it" dahee said after breaking the hug.

"about what?" sunmi asked. 

"i've been here for only three days and i haven't see any of byul's peers came by. instead, i saw three people with high incomes around you" dahee referred to yongsun and yonghee who works as doctors and sunmi who works as secretary for the CEO. 

"er. hahaha. ha. ha" byul pretended to laugh. 

"your parents must be rich, isnt it?" dahee's eyed straight to byul. byul was nervous and didnt know what to say. 

"now now. byul attract people from various generations, you can't blame her that" sunmi interferred as she saw the uncomfortable signs byul shows. byul gave sunmi a small smile though her face is slightly flushed due to the unexpected compliments from sunmi. 

"yeah. i agree" dahee says as she stare at byul with her deep black eyes and gave byul a wink afterwards. byul was flustered and quickly look away. she could hear a chuckle came from dahee.  

.

.

it has been an hour sunmi stayed in the room. and dahee haven't gone out since. byul knows sunmi need to talk something urgent but she can't talk if dahee's here. 

"erm. unnie, i'm hungry" byul eyed sunmi, giving her somekind of a sign and sunmi understood it. 

"dahee-ah, can you go out to buy some food. byul need to eat" sunmi said. she knows what byulyi meant. they both need dahee out of the room so they can talk about the urgent issues. 

"hm? yeah sure. what do you want byul-ah?" dahee said as she stood from the chair and took her handbag to leave the room. 

"chinese food" byul grinned. 

"chinese food? but i don't think hospital cafeteria sells any chinese food" 

"but chinese restaurant does" byul grinned again. dahee sighed knowing she need to go far to buy some food. before she went out, she asked sunmi what she would like to eat but sunmi said she ate already.

as soon as dahee was out,  sunmi give byul an ipad.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter