🐹🐰

ME AND HER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

moonbyul skipped the funerals as she was feeling bad about being the only one alive. she stayed in her room all day for the past week. moonbyul havent been eating too even though aunt misun served her favourite food. she just doesnt feel like eating. her room was full of pictures of both of her parents. ever since that day, moonbyul slept with their family photo by her side and keep on crying endlessly until she fall asleep. 

.

it has been two weeks since her parents' death and byul havent got out from her room. she also had even skipped school. her class teacher had once called her parents but the call was never been answered. the teacher told byul's close friend, seulgi about it and asked why byul didnt come to school. seulgi who knew everything said that byul was at the overseas for a holiday with her parents and the teacher trusted her. 

seulgi, sunmi and aunt misun had persuade byul to come out but byul ignored them. seulgi tried to persuade byul with buying byul her a camera that she wanted a few months ago at a store but got denied by her parents for wasting too much money. aunt misun persuade byul with cooking her favourite meals for a week. and sunmi tried to persuade byul with driving her to wherever she requested for but byul ignored three of them. she had lost her interest.

.

a month had passed and mr. lee came to byul's room. mr. lee is her parents secretary and also her parents' lawyer. she came to inform byul that the company was inherited towards byul. everything of her parents' assets and property will be handed towards byul. what was once used to be her parents' will now be hers. at first, byul ignored mr. lee but mr. lee didnt gave up. he needs byul to sign a contract to receive every of her parents' assets. he came everyday for a week and byul had lose her temper and threw pillows after pillows towards mr. lee who was standing infront of the bed.

"GET OUT OF MY ING HOUSE!" 

"agashi, if you sign the contract. i promise you i wont be coming to your room anymore" mr. lee showed byul the contract. 

"I DONT WANT IT!"

"agashi, if you're not signing this, all of your parents property will be handed to orphanages" byul keep on throwing things towards mr. lee. all the frames containing her parents picture had been thrown towards mr. lee. he avoided most of the frames but one frame hits her cheeks and it left a small cut.

"so what? i dont care" 

"so you're okay with whatever your parents' had built for the past years go away just like that?" byul stopped throwing things. mr. lee indeed has a point. she started to think wisely.

"if you're okay with that, agashi, i'll be leaving now" mr. lee starts to walk out of the room but was stopped by byul's hand. for the first time ever after her parents' death, byul finally stood up from her bed. 

"i'll sign it. i'll take whatever my parents leave behind" mr. lee could see something in byul's eyes. what was it call again? oh yeah, determination. 

​​​​​​mr. lee handed the contract towards byul and she walked over to her study table. she sat on it and began to read the contract in one glance. when byul finally finished reading, she sign at the corner of the contract and gave it back to mr. lee.

"i'm proud of you, agashi. i'll leave now to settle on your inheritance" mr. lee bowed and leave her room. byul spaced out in her room and she kept thinking about her parents. she looked over at the picture that was on her study table.

.

"i cant wait to see you all grown up, byul-ah. you'll help me with the company and we'll expand our business to the whole world" byul suddenly reminded of the memories she had with her father. 

"i cant wait to work with you too, pa!" minhyuk ruffled his 10 year old daughter's hair as they giggled together. 

"honey, byul! come on! its time to eat" the sound of her mother calling out their name from the kitchen makes them stopped their conversation.

"we're coming"

"we're coming" they both said it together and byul hoped onto his father's back. minhyuk ran to kitchen with byul on his back as their giggle filled in the house. 

.

"what is 'in love', ma?" 10 year old byul ran to her mother as she was cooking in the kitchen. her mother stopped cooking and carried little byul in her arms.

"love is something that makes your heart beats so fast when you see someone and... whenever you're with them, you'll feel the whole world is yours"

​​​​"i dont get it, maa~" 

"its okay, baby. one day when you grow up, you'll understand what i mean and when you do, i want you to love them with all your heart. can you promise me that?"

"emm~ okay, ma!" 

"good girl. now go finish your homework" her mother ruffled byul's hair as they giggled together.

.

"pa, i'll live on as i promised on that day and i'll help you with our company. i'll expand them to the whole world. ma, i'll find someone that i will love them with all of my heart" a tear slowly fall from byul's eyes as she carresed the picture, imagining they're still infront of her right now.

.

.

it has been 5 months since her parents' death and she learns that when she was busying herself crying in her bed, uncle hojin had helped with the company and also keeping the case private. he had also bribed the polices who came into her house on that day to keep it quiet. byul had also finally went for her parents' grave. byul is aware of her job as an heir but she didnt forget that she is also the killer of both of her own parents. when she reached her parents' grave, all she could do was crying and asking for forgiveness for both coming to their grave too late and also for being the only one alive. 

for the past 5 months, byul had been in and out from the hospital because she had involved with a lot of fighting. well, its not like she finds trouble but the local gangsters keep coming at her. it first started when she saw a few people gathered at a dark alley. she saw a girl getting bullied and she helped her. practically, she won the fight but she ended up at the police station. after that, the bully ga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter