it's just started

ME AND HER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

moonbyul woke up to find no one on her side. she stayed on bed for a couple of minute before reaching for her phone on the bedside table. byul took off the cable that was charging her phone and unlocked it. she scrolled through it and when she finally sees something, byul couldnt contain herself from smiling. suddenly, a text came in.

'i couldnt come to your room, byul. the other doctors are being suspicious. i'll wait for you downstairs at the lobby. i'll prepare the car'

                                                                                                                                                                                                                        -princessyong👑

it is understandable for yongsun to be cautious since she's a doctor and being in a relationship with other woman could cause a heavy damage to yongsun herself and to her father's hospital. so byul couldnt argue with it. byul was about to take a shower when suddenly a doctor came in. she was wearing heavy read button up and a black pair of pants. byul glance over at the doctor's name tag as it written 'im yoona'. byul then gave the doctor a bow.

"prepared to leave, byulyi-shi?" the doctor held a board which byul guess is her own progressing chart. byul gave the doctor a sincere smile and a nod.

"well, if you sudddenly hurt around your injury, please do come to the hospital for a check" byul continued smile as she said thank you to the doctor. 

doctor yoona was about to leave when she halted on her step infront of the door and turned around.

"can i ask what is your relationship with doctor solar, byulyi-shi?" the question shocked byulyi but she quickly answered in a calm mode.

"we are just friends,doc" 

"ah, i see. sorry for the inappropriate question, byulyi-shi but it seems rumours are going around and i need to tell them to stop by telling them the truth"

"i understand, doctor. thank you" once again byul bowed as the doctor leave the room. byul let out a sigh of relieve and went to the bathroom for a shower. 

byul went out of the bathroom after she dried her perfect orange hair, wearing her ripped black skinny jeans and her black plain tshirt. seulgi brought the clothes last night for byul to wear when byul got discharged. byul really loves seulgi's pick. just as she prefers. 

byul packed every stuff in her big barrel sportbag. (also provided by seulgi). byul take a last look around the VIP room to make sure she's not leaving anything, and when she's finally sure, she make her way out to reach for the lift. byul realise people were eyeing on her especially the doctor and the nurses. but byul just assumed she looks good in her all black attire.

.

as soon as byul reached the lobby, she looked at her watch and it shows 10.03 a.m. byul looked over at the front door and noticed a familiar silver audi waiting for her. byul smiled while walking over at the car. byul quickly get in the car through the passengerr seat next to the driver and threw her bag behind. she looked over at the driver and found yongsun already started to drive.

"yong, i'm hungry. shall we go eat first?" byul suggested while looking endlessly at the driver.

"i know already, byul. we are on our way to a restaurant right now" byul could only chuckle on how much yongsun knows about byul. 

yongsun stopped over at a small restaurant and they each ordered their food.

"a doctor came in asking about us" byul said to yongsun who sit across from her while they waited for their food,

"really? what did you say?"

"as usual" it was one of their agreement to say that they're just friends if people questioning about their relationship. though byul wanted to let the world knows that yongsun is her girlfriend, she needed to contain herself from doing so cause yongsun's career could get affected.

"someone came into the VIP room last night. a nurse" byul was shocked and her eyes widen. before byul could speak anything, yongsun continued.

"its nurse chanmi. she went into the wrong room. she was suppose to enter the room across from yours" yongsun sounded afraid but also frustrated. sh ruffledd her hair. byul got immersed in the view quickly got into reality back again.

"why didnt you wake me up, yong?"

"cause i didnt wake up too. my dad called me over to come to his office this morning" byul could only formed an O on since she knows where this conversation going to.

flashback

yongsun pov

i bowed to dad's secretary outside his office before i continued to walk in. somehow, i had a bad feeling about this.

as soon as i saw dad, i put on a smile

"why did you call for me, dad?" i was invited to sit on the sofa infront of his desk. so i sat on it and looked confusely over my beloved father. 

"so you didnt heard about it yet, huh?' now i am much more confused.

"about what?" i voiced out my throat.

"a nurse came into byul's room last night" it took me awhile  to understand why dad called me over just because a nurse come in. then i finally realised that i was in the room too, cuddling with byul. i covered my mouth which just fell open under intense shocked. then i heard a sigh come out from dad. i looked over at dad with my eyes stating 'what-should-i-do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter