therthin

ME AND HER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

yongsun's pov

i slowly opened my eyes to find the sunlight flashing through the curtains. i looked to my side to see byulyi but she's not there. i looked around the room for byul but she's nowhere to be seen. 

i sit up on the bed and stretch my hands up on the air. i slowly stood up from the bed and went to the bathroom which is also in our bedroom. i washed my face and brushed my teeth. i took the dried towel hanging behind the bathroom door and wiped my face. 

as soon as i step out from our bedroom, i could smell someone cooking in the kitchen. i smiled thinking it would be byulyi cooking. she must had recovered from last night. before going to the kitchen, i passed by the living room and took my phone on the small table infront of the couch. i took a quick glance and realised i had an unread message from last night. i opened it up. 

'i left knowing you were there to comfort her. i knew its better to have you do it than i do it. thanks, yongsun. i appreciated it. i really do'

                                                                                                                                                                   -sunmi unnie

i smiled reading the text left by sunmi unnie. before i knew byulyi, sunmi unnie helped byul a lot with her recovering. she did so much that i wasnt able to help byul alot after knowing her. i knew what happened to byul's parents. she told me couple of months after we started dating. 

i turned off my phone and put it back on the table and went to the kitchen. i saw byul is serving double layered pancakes on the table. 

'hey' i went next to her and gave her a hug. 

'oh hey, unnie, come on and eat. i cooked it' byul grinned so widely. i always found it so cute. like a hamster maybe? but i never wanted to tell her about it. who knows what she will say afterwards. greasyhamstar. i went around the table and was about to sit on the chair when byul called out to me. 

'arent you forgetting something, unnie?' i was confused. did i left anything behind? i saw byul coming over to me next. 

'you left this' she suddenly touched my hips and gave me a peck on the lips. 

"a morning kiss" she said it with a grin. i could feel my face is heating up. is it red? argh. hope she doesnt sees it? damn. my heart is betraying as well. but i cant lose to her greasiness. i bring up my hand and continously hit her on the arm. she whined and hold my hand to stop me from hitting her. 

''unnie, its hurt. lets eat" and again with her grin. i find her scrunched nose is the cutest. i cant help it but to feel adore. she walked to her seat back and we start eating our pancakes. byul knows how to cook. well, we both does. we had always cook for each other for the past few years and her cooking is much better than most of the restaurants. 

"arent you going to school, byul? i'm going back to hospital this morning" i asked after the fourth swallow.

"im going unnie, i still have 40 minutes left" byul said with food in and she still wanted to grin. is her hobby grinning? do she knows she's a threat to my heart right now? she totally looks cute like a hamster right now. 

"no matter how much time you have left, you're still going to be late, byul" i rolled my eyes.

"i know right! i couldnt even remember when was the last time i arrived early to school" i gave her an annoyed look. 

.

i finished showered and went to the closet and took my tight black tshirt and striped black and white dress pants. i finished wearing my atire when byul came in to our closet and picked her school uniform. i went to my makeup table and makeup-ing myself. i could see byul who had done wearing her uniform from the reflection of the mirror infront of me. i always had loved seeing byul wearing mens' uniform. it looks good on her. i saw her tie was crooked a little bit so i quickly finished my makeup and went over to her. 

i touched byul's shoulder and turned her to face me. i looked down on her tie and corrected it. when i finished i looked up to her and our eyes is locked. our face was brought up much closer. i could feel her warm breath against me. her hands sneaked up onto my waist. my hands make it way to her neck and intertwined my hands behind her neck. our mouth connected and i gave her a few seconds and didnt give her much satisfaction since i just had done my make up. i wouldnt want to ruin it. i pulled away from her and went to take my stuff. i could hear her whining from behind and i couldnt help myself from chuckling.

we both went out together. i put on a sneaker while byul put on a black and white vans. 

"bye unnie. i'll see you later" byul was about to wave me and tried to walked away. but i voiced out my throat.

"what do you mean 'bye'. i'm giving you a ride, byul. come on. lets go" byul denied my offer at first. but i gave her a poker-faced and she ended up buckling the seatbelt inside my car. i started the engine and drove to byul's school. 

"when you're coming home, unnie?" byul asked

"not sure yet. i'll text you later, okay?" i got a nod from byul as a response. 

"oh unnie. just drop me here" byul suddenly told me to stop when it was just a few metres away from her school. and i did as she told. i could see there's still student walking to the school. is she afraid the others would see me? is she embarrased of me? i couldnt help myself from thinking all this thought. well, why would she denied my offer in the first place. and telling me to drop her off when i can drop her infront of the gate. i could see there's student gathering over there. maybe the school prefect. 

moonbyul'pov

i saw unnie was upset. i tried to think what cause her to be this way and a few seconds later, i realised the problem is. unnie was looking out at the window and i slowly touched her lap, trying to gain her attention. unnie turned to me and i could see she was sad right now. 

"i want you to drop me off here cause i want to do this" i released the seatbelt and bring my face closer to her. my hand went to her waist and guide her closer to me. i tilted my head and touched her lips with mine. i didnt go far since her lipstick is too reddish. it would leave a stain on my lips. it did back at home too but i already got rid of it. i pulled away slowly and looked at unnie with her cheek looks almost red as her lips. i chuckled. 

"i'm going now, unnie .dont forget to text me later okay? i love you" i gave her a last peck and opened the door. before i was about to close it, unnie called out for my name. i bend down so i could see her. i see her taking something out from her handbag. it was a napkin. she gave it to me. 

"your mouth, byul. and i love you too" i chuckled and took the napkin from unnie's hand. our hands brushed a little and it still does affect me. like being 'electricted' (?) i wiped my lips as i walked to the gate. i looked at my watch and realised i have 5 minutes left. oh wow! im early. for the first time in forever. i chuckled to myself as i folded the napkin until it would fit in my pocket. 

as i reached the gate, i saw some prefects is giving some scolding to the students who is not following the school rules of attire. i felt someone tug on my hand so i turned my head. 

"unnie, wahhh!! you're early. i cant believe it unnie" yooa jumped as she hold onto my arm.

i was about to talk when she continued

"but who was just now? i saw you coming out from a car. didnt you usually walked here unnie?" oh no. i didnt see that coming. thank god unnie's car is tinted black. 

"oh. uhh. its just my family" i replied a bit nervously. but i didnt lie. that's an obvious thing. unnie is my family.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter