three

ME AND HER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

as yongsun arrived, she could see her unnie waiting for her in the lobby. 

yonghee felt relieved to see her sister had arrived.

"how is it" yong quickly asked since she hates this kind of situation and wanted to go home fast and rest. 

"he calmed down when i said you're coming over"

"didnt you call the security?"

"i would if he's not threatening us by saying he would hurt himself. to make it worse he had a 'hostage'. a 10 year old girl" yonghee said while both of them walking fast to the 8th floor. yongsun was shocked cause she had already expected who is the 'hostage' and she's very furious but still keep her calmed face.

she had already assumed who it was but she wish it wasn't since the patient was in his sleeping state and only gonna awake after the next three days. 

when the door of the lift opened, they both could hear a ruckus and there's a lot of patient gathering at one place. 

"what is his name?" yongsun asked as they quickly walked to crowd.

"where is she! you told me she's coming over! i will kill this girl if i dont see yongsun in 5 minutes"  yongsun could hear the man talked and when she's past the crowd, she could see who it was and it feels like world is falling before her. it's the one she expected to be.

'a VIP, eric nam" yongsun could hear faint voices from her unnie. 

"there you are! do you know i have been waiting for you! HAHA! have you seen what you did to me yongsun-ah. all i ever wanted is you, yong! and look what you did to me. for loving you, i get bruises all over my body!" eric nam said as she pushed off the 10 year old girl which was under yongsun's care to the ground.  yongsun kept quiet and she's very afraid and cant even move her body. 

"wait what?!" yonghee was surprised. as eric tried to get closer and tried to touch yongsun, yonghee pushed off eric nam and fell step backward.

eric was mad "you b*tch!" and pushed yonghee till she fell to ground. yonghee grunted as her hurt so bad. yongsun couldnt even move to help her sister cause she's afraid of the man before her. her leg felt weakening and its trembling. 

eric touched yongsun on her cheek. "because of you and that b....." before he could finished his word, he felt someone hit his head very hard. he turned to the one who hit his head and was about to be mad when the one before him is his one and only father, the president of nam corp. 

"you're going home" mr. nam said in his assertive tone followed by two bodyguards who hold onto eric's arm, trying to drag him away.

'wait dad! i sttill got a week here" eric encouraged himself to argue with his father.

"we can get a doctor to treat you at home" mr. nam said, still in his ssertive tone. knowing he can't fight his father, eric let himself dragged away.

while eric's being dragged, his father stood still watching the frightened yongsun who is now behind her unnie which is protecting her after getting up from  the fall.

without saying anything, mr. nam walked off and leaving the two behind. then the crowd slowly faded since the security had come. one of the doctors who was at the scene called the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter