fight

ME AND HER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"got anything?"

not yet, sir. it seems like they know what they're doing"

"they can't hide themselves, NK must has someone behind them. look into nam and find someone to stalk joohyuk"

"what about eric?"

"he's an idiot. he couldnt possibly behind all this mess" "

"yes, sir"

 i didnt know what to do. i slammed my head on my office table. i let out a sigh. what if the buyer continue to buy my shares and eventually has more than i do? he'll take away the company. i sit back on my sit and shook my head to clear me out of negative thoughts. my mind was a mess and i need to clear it so i figured out a jog as a solution. it was still early in the morning so i quickly change my clothes. unnie is still sleeping on the bed. i reached for her and gave her a peck on her forehead.

third pov

byul is wearing a black base layer and a pair of black and white running leggings. she wore the arm band to store her phone and her earpod. she tied her hair before she wear her M2K Tekno from Nike. she went out and started her jog to the nearest park.

as soon as she arrived, she sat on empty bench out of exhaustment. she just remembered that she forgot to bring a bottle of water along. she let out a sigh and tried to stable her breathing. suddenly, a bottle of water came in her view. she look up to see the source and found someone familiar. byul took out her earpod and leave it in her pocket.

​"you can have it, you look thirsty"

"thank you, unnie. i really needed some water right now" moonbyul took the bottle from her hand and drink the water slowly.

"where's your dogs?" byul noticed dahee-unnie didnt have her dogs around her.

"oh, i left them at my hometown in incheon"

"i see" 

"so, do you wanna jog together?"

"yeah, sure"

moonbyul pov

​​​​​we stood up from the bench and started to jog around the park side by side. 

"how's your job doing so far?" i realised we didnt talk for awhile so i tried to get rid of the awkwardness.

"erm it was doing fine but there's a problem with overseas worker. they started to decrease in a whole lot of number by the past few months. and my chief asked us to vote for two people from our team to go there and find out what happen. thank god i didnt get voted" i opened my mouth as i knew what was dahee-unnie just talked about,

"but why, unnie? isnt france beautiful?" i asked and just realise i let out a very dumb mistake.

"france? did i told you it was france?" we stopped our jogging and she turned to face me. oh god. i'm a mess.

"y...you.. you said it before. at the cafe.. last time" i bite my tounge for being too careless.

"really? but i just knew three days ago and the cafe meeting was like almost a week ago" i saw dahee-unnie started to frown. 

"r..really? i..it must be f..from my other friend" i didnt dare to look at dahee-unnie in the eye. i saw her look at me suspiciously.

"i see" dahee-unnie said and that makes me relieved so much. i saw her continue to jog and i quickly catch up to her. i swear to god all this messes makes me and idiot. 

we had stopped jogging and back to the bench we sat before. we drank some water while trying to stable our breathing.

"wanna go have some drink at the cafe?" dahee-unnie asked me and i was about to agree but i suddenly remember yongsun-unnie might be waiting for me.

"i would like to, unnie but i have someone waiting for me at home" i stood up and gave her a wave. i was about to walk away but was halted by four familiar men. the men stopped in their track as soon as they see me.

'oh god!' i talked to myself as i saw them walked slowly to me.

"byul? you know them?" i turned around and saw dahee-unnie is touching my shoulder. 

"you need to go, unnie. it's dangerous" i said to her but she looks confused and i was about to say another words but was stopped by the men

"look what we have here! the famous moongay" one of the man looked me into the eye.

"b..byul?" i heard dahee-unnie called out my name.

"oh. so you busy flirting with other woman, eh?" the same man talked to me.

"what are you doing here?" i asked them as i being cautious in case one of them started to attack me. 

"what? cant we jog here? is this place own by your father?" well, not as a whole but my father used to sponsor a lot to this park so that they can upgrade this park into a much better one. 

i slowly walked backwards as my hand is infront of dahee-unnie, a sign of protecting her. she was a step behind me and keep calling me and asking me what happen. but i have no time to waste knowing that these gangsters might attack me anytime. i cant believe they keep coming at me everytime they see me.

"you broke my ribs last time, it's time i broke yours" the same man as before talked. he then signed one of the men to approach me and he did. he walked slowly to me and started to give me a punch. it was harder for me to fight them as i was protecting dahee-unnie as well. i avoided his punch and pushed him in the chest. he fell a few step backwards and continue to give me punches. i avoid most of them but one of the punch hit my face and he stopped hitting. the punch made me bend down and i slowly stood back up and look at him in the eye. i glared at him and it seems to work out. he looks chicken out but suddenly he shouted loudly like those karate kids does before doing their moves. he punched me in the face but i managed to grab his fist and i quickly gave him a punch on his face. he grunted in pain and fell backwards as he closed his face in pain.

i realised the corner of my mouth and knuckle is bleeding. i touched the corner of my mouth and i hissed in pain. i looked back at the man who punched me and saw he wont be getting up anytime soon. i still heard dahee-unnie from behind me calling out my name but i ignored her as two other man approached me. i managed to push the first man away and another one came for me. he tried to punched my cheeks but i held out his shoulder to bend him over and kicked him on the stomach. he grunted in pain and i pushed him away as the other man came back to me. he started to throw his punches and kicks but i avoid every one of them with my hand. he tried to punch me in the stomach but i managed to held his fist and i quickly elbowed his arm. i heard a loud crack from his arm and looked that his arm had bend abnormally. i kicked him in the chest to push him away. the man who gave orders joined into the fight and fight me alongside another man who refused to stand down. 

the man i had kicked in his stomach earlier threw kicks at me again but i held his leg in between my arms and as before i elbowed him on his knee so hard tlll i heard a loud crack sound. i pushed him and he fell on top of the man who i had broke his arm. the last man wo gave orders ran to me and punched me in the face, but i avoid him as i stepped to my left and as soon as his punch passed me, i held his arm and his fist and threw him in the air, i let him fall behind me as i heard he grunted in pain. i stood up and let out a sigh. 

"b..byul" i heard a soft voice coming from dahee-unnie. i looked to her and saw she covered in shock. i walked to her and put both of her hand down. 

"it's okay. we're save now" i triedd to comfort her as i saw tears started to roll from her eyes. i badly want to wipe her tears but my hand is dirty and i couldnt possibly touched her face with my dirty hand. suddenly, i felt something hard hit my back. i grunted in pain and i turned around and saw a huge stone infront me. i was about to look up when i felt a punch on my cheeks. it was so hard that i fell on the ground. then i saw the man who gave orders came i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter