five

ME AND HER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

moonbyul pov

i slowly opened my eyes to find an unrecognised dark room. as my eyes slowly adjusted to the dark, i could finally get a grisp of where i am. a hospital. i looked over at my right and look over the window from my bed. it was dark outside. is it midnight?

and why am i even in hospital.i tried to sit up and a sudden waves of headaches attacked me. i lied back down and trying to recall what happened. oh!! i remember! i saved yooa and we.. eh wait! what happened to her? i fastly sit down on the bed and headaches hit me too hard and the back of my head feels so bad. i took a quick look around the room and found out i'm in the VIP room. did sunmi-unnie knows already and paid the room? 

then i saw a figure sleeping on the couch on my left. is it sunmi unnie? eh no its not. this one had smaller figure than unnie has. i look closely and realised who it was. why is she here and not going home. i decided to talk to yooa the next day. 

i searched for my phone and it was on the table on the right side of my bed. i reached for it and unlock the screen. my eyes is about to be blind with the brightness of my phone alongside with the bright wallpaper which make it worser. i'll be sure to change my walllaper to dark one later.

i checked my inbox and sunmi unnie left me two messages and seulgi with one messages.

...pov ends...

'sorry, byul. your friend wanted to keep you accompany and i couldnt enter because she's always in your room' 

                                                      -sunmi unnie☀

since yooa didnt know about byul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter