the day

ME AND HER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

yongsun just woke from her sleep but her eyes is still closed. she stretched her body and shifted to the other side of the bed to seek warm from her lover. but to no avail, she didnt find any warm nor a body so she opened her eyes just to find that her girlfriend isnt in the room. she took a glanced over the alarm clock next to her and say its just 6 a.m. 

'why is she up so early?'

yongsun went out to the kitchen to see if her housemate is cooking but the kitchen is empty. 

'is she working'

yongsun went to byul's office room and opened the door. empty... there's no sign of byul anywhere. her forehead started to frown as she called out for her girlfriend. nothing.. 

yongsun look out the window to see if byul's car or bike is there or not and she found them park just like how she saw it last time. if byul's ride is still here, then where is she?

'is she jogging?' yongsun thought that was it. so she didnt search for her girlfriend anymore and into the bathroom to wash her face before cooking some breakfast. 

yongsun cooked some omelette for breakfast and look at the watch on the wall and saw its already 7.20 a.m.

'she must been on her way home by now' yongsun thought to herself so she waited for her girlfriend to come back home to eat together. she opened the television and saw some breaking news going on. "eric nam, son of the CEO of Nam Corp is being arrested by the polices for drugs trafficking, , running an illegal clubhouse and bribing" yongsun heard one of the reporters says then the screen changes to a crowd gathering at a motel and a man in a mask, seeming like eric, being held by two polices next to him and being forced into the police car. she saw camera flashes on eric and how he's trying to avoid the all. yongsun change the channel not caring about the news. 

yongsun looked back at the clock and saw 30 minutes pass by without any sign of byulyi coming home. yongsun went inside her bedroom to take her phone on the bedside table, about to call for moonbyul. she turned her phone on and the first thing she sees is the clock. but then her eyes went down a bit further to see the date of the day. 

"!" yongsun cursed herself. she ran quickly out of her bedroom to the door. she's in panic. how could she forgot this day. the day where all bad things could happen. the day she can easily lose her only loved one. yongsun with her home clothes, white tshirt with squirtle's face, bi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter