almost

ME AND HER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

in an office, there's a man and his boss is on their mission to bring down the mighty moon corp.

"the house is owned by a doctor and a high school student, sir" the man who stalked mr. lee for months had been ordered by his boss to find out whose home mr. lee went into a few days ago. he handed pictures of the owner of the house towards his boss. the boss then look into the picture and a frown appeared on his face.

"moon byulyi and kim yongsun?" the boss looks confused so he asked his underling.

"you sure the house is theirs? what about this jerk's parents?" the boss pointed to the picture that shows byul on it.

"she has a mother but the neighbours said that her mother only came on day time and went out of the house before night came. i assumed her mother didnt stay at the same house" his underling states.

"find out more about her" 

"yes, sir" the underling went out of the office owned by his boss.

"so you're staying together, huh?" the boss look at the picture as he drink his whiskey. 

.

.

meanwhile at the headquarters of the moon corp, sunmi is sitting at a chair in her office while going through her computer. mr. lee came in looking nervous and panic. he locked the door to her daughter's office.

"why? what happen?" sunmi asked as she stood up, thinking of the worse circumstances that could occur regarding byul's shares. but she got ignored as her father keep pacing around the room. 

"dad?! what happen?!" sunmi losses her temper and shouted a little bit too loud but she's able to get her father's attention. mr lee stopped pacing and went over to her daughter.

"i think someone stalking me" mr lee was whispering.

"what? who? but why?" sunmi frowned.

"i dont know who but i think it's because i am mr. moon's secretary. maybe because of the last article about mr.moon so they're trying to find out what happen through me" mr. lee states. in public view, mr. lee is actually mr. moon's secretary but only few knows that he works indirectly for byul.

"do you think he gets something?" its now sunmi turn to panic.

"i dont think so" mr. lee said and sunmi relieved a bit.

"but wait" mr.lee suddenly remembers something. 

"what?" sunmi frowns and she's in panic. 

"do you think he was there when we went to agashi's house?"

.

.

a few days later, the stalker went into his boss' office with pictures and documents in his hand. as soon as he got into the office, he handed his boss the picture. 

"her name is moon jung in" the man said as the boss look through the pictures.

"anything irregular?" the boss looked up to his underling.

"actually, i found something weird about her" the man said and he saw his boss started to frown.

"what is  it?" 

"i found someone who is entirely different person but at the same time is the same person" 

"explain" the boss lean back on his chair and take a sip of his whiskey. 

"this is biodata about moon jung in. she's a bussiness woman of a small company and has a daughter named moon byul yi" the man said as he handed a document consists of moon jung in's background along with her picture clipped on it.

"and this one here is a housemaid and her family died in a car crash a few years back" the man then handed his boss another woman's document alongside with the same pictures as the first one.

"a same but different person, huh?" the boss look at both of the womens' pictures. they were captured on different ocassion but the person on the picture is the same woman.

"have you look into what company she's handling?" the boss asked as he pointed to moon jung in's document.

"i did, sir but i couldnt find anything about her business. like it was only for her identity" his boss just nodded.

"what's her name?" the boss pointed to the housemaid's document"

"park misun"

.

.

yongsun is sitting on the chair next to moonbyul's bed. it has been three days she's sleeping. she's suppose to wake up anytime

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter