risking it for her

ME AND HER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

moonbyul and yongsun finally able to stay at their own house. the reporters had gave up coming over to their house. but of course, they'll come by whenever they want to so byul and yongsun had reminded themselves to be more careful to not get caught. 

moonbyul had working all day and been neglecting schools lately. end year exam is anytime soon. she needs to graduate as of what her mother wants. it has been a few days since dahee is sent over to paris so byul thought that her enemy already had known about who she is. 

NK Trading that have been buying her shares all this time is still unknown to moonbyul. no history of them, no articles in the internet. they're like a white canvas trying to cover something beneath them. 

moonbyul is at the kitchen, trying to make herself a coffee while yongsun is nowhere to be found. byul kept calling for her but to no avail, yongsun isnt replying at all. byul holds her cup of coffee as enters their bedroom and didnt found her girlfriend inside. 

'is she out?' byul went to look out from window to look if yongsun's car is there or not. as soon as she looked out, she didnt see yongsun's car so she reached for her phone inside of her pocket. pushing onto the number 1 dial for a few seconds and then 'yongprincess👑' appeared on the screen. she puts the phone next to her ear and wait for yongsun to pick up the call but the other line didnt pick up at all. byul tried a few more time just to meet the same result. 

byul take a sip of her coffee before dialling joohyun's phone number. she must have known where yongsun went to. as soon as she calls her, the other line picked up.

"yah! moon byulyi! why are you calling my girlfriend?!"

"seulgi?" 

"what do you want?!"

"yah, seulgi. i need to talk to joohyun-unnie. i cant find yongsun"

byul waited for a reply but instead she heard a distance 'unnie, its byul' being shouted. she knows seulgi is calling for joohyun so she waited for her.

"oh, byul-ah. wae?"

"unnie. do you know where yongsun's at?" 

"wait! what do you mean where she's at? didnt she tell you?"

"t.. tell me what?"

"she working"

byul is appalled. did she started to work back again as a doctor? is must be a clinic at least. . she felt happy that yongsun havent give up to go for her dream back again. but she still had this slight dissapointment because yongsun is not telling her about it. she used to tell yongsun that byul can arrange yongsun to work at a clinic since hospital wont accept yongsun. at first yongsun reject the offers so byul tried many times but yongsun still insisted her choice. 'maybe she wants to get the job using her own ability instead'

"byul? you there?"

"oh, i'm here. so, which clinic she went?"

.

.

byul parked her white ducatti bike at the side of the rode. she took a last look over her phone, an address given by joohyun. after confirmig the address, she got off the bike and took off her helmet, letting her hair fall on top of her shoulder. she looked up to looked over at the name of the shop infront of her. 

'Starbucks'

byul let out a sigh as the phone call just now ringing inside her head 

"oh, i'm here. so, which clinic she went?"

"clinic? what clinic?"

"what do you mean 'what clinic'? where is she working then?"

"its starbucks. oops wait. she didnt tell you and i supposed not to tell you. oh n.." 

and byul ended the call just like that before taking her keys and texted to joohyun for the address.

byul entered the cafe and looked everywhere for yongsun. she didnt see her until she heard her. she looked over to the source and saw yongsun at the cashier, taking orders from the customers. she seems busy and she didnt even realised byul went in. byul's heart broke apart. seeing her 'everything' is working from a highly prestigious doctor to a cashier. 

byul couldnt move from her spot. she stared at yongsun without any expression on her face yet her hearts says it all. it broken to pieces. all this happens because of her. moonbyul started to blame herself again. a tear slowly fell from byul's right eye. her heart aches even more when she saw yongsun gave the customers the perfect smile she always had given to people. the smile she gave to her patient. her cheerful grin. her eye smile. she hated the fact that yongsun is showing her happiness. if byul was a stranger, she would think that yongsun is a very cheerful woman without any depressed thought or even had any problems with her life. but no, none of this is true to her. that smile is fake. she's not happy. yongsun is not happy. 

and what makes byul hated this the most is that it was her doings. that it was her that cause yongsun to stand behind cashier instead of behind all those patients and pushing them forward, not letting them give up on their life.

yongsun is suppose to give people hopes, not giving people their orders. she was suppose to ask people where it hurts, not asking people what they wanted to order. it hurts moonbyul. it hurts her so much. byul cried even more. tears started to fall endlessly down to her cheeks. she closed , stopping herself from letting out any voice that could expose her existence.

customers slowly coming in and busied yongsun so she couldnt possibly realise that byul is there, watching her serving customers. there's people who looked at moonbyul weirdly, some of them wonders and some of them feels pity. but byul didnt care about any of them. 

she tried to calm herself down, she wanted to talk with yongsun but she's not going to her all crying. she walked away to the bathroom. she washed her face with the cold water from the bathroom sink. she put her hand and pressured them both on the side of the sink. she stared at her own reflection, looking at her trembling pupils. she slapped both of her cheeks. 

'get yourself together, moon byulyi'

whispering to herself, byul straighten her back and take deep breath. telling her mind not to cry when she goes sees yongsun again. when it feels like almost forever, byul walked out of the bathroom. she was about to walk to the cashier but then she heard a commotion. moonbyul quickly fasten her pace to see what happens.

"i can't believe you work here, yongsun-ah" byul could see a man possibly be in his 50s talking to yongsun. with the cashier seperating them both, yongsun walked back, securing herself. byul could see yongsun hasnt show any sign that she scares and byul knows all to well that she's very scared. byul could feels her blood boils but she couldnt move, like she's not ready to reveal herself infront of yongsun. byul recognized the man. he's a doctor at the same hospital as yongsun's. byul knows he had his times talking down on yongsun in public. byul knows him and what makes her even furious, she saw a teenage boy next to him, also looking down on yongsun. he recognize him as well. he's the one that byul used to fight with when saving yooa from being harrased at the alley. the one that caused byul to ended up in hospital with yooa accompanying her.

"you know, i'm very jealous of you. you're so famous now. like really really famous. well, for being GAYYY!!" the old man laughed his heart out at his own daddy jokes.  the customers around them didnt even help and just looked at the commotion. yongsun on the other hand started to show her trembling. it was clearly visible and it even satisfy the two father and son. 

byul opens her phone and texted someone before w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter