us

ME AND HER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the next day

yooa left the hospital last night because she has council meeting. byul texted sunmi that yooa won't be coming for the day.

'i can't come this morning, byul-ah. maybe later in the afternoon. i'll try to finish the job quickly. it's rather complicated, i'll tell you all the details later. sorry, byul-ah'

                                                                                                                                                                                                                         -sunmi unnie☀

when byul was about to reply, seulgi sent a text to byul. 

'oi byul-ah. i cant come today. i have an appointment with someone. take care of yourself byul'

                                                                                                                                                                                                                    -seulgiya🙉

byul let out a sigh. she knows seulgi is out for a date. she didnt bother to reply to them anymore. 'guess i will be alone for the day, huh?' byul opened her phone and played an online game that her company had produced. byul had contributed to that. and in fact, most of the game speciality is all her ideas. her company had improve the ideas but didnt change any of the original ideas. just improving the animation or the display. the game first released was when she was 14. her father helped her with it. but of course, no one knows the idea was hers. everyone thought it was her father's idea. at first, byul hated it but it all changed when she watch the press release and everyone was focusing on her father. she didnt like it when having all the attention like that. so she's fine with her father's taking all the credit. 

byul put on an earpod and raise the upper bed. she was playing so attentively that she didn't realise someone came in. 

moonbyul pov

i was playing the game when i felt my bed shifted a bit because someone sat on it. before i could look up to see who it is, i felt a plump lips pressuring on mine. and when i finally realised who it was, i responded to the kiss. it was slow and it lasted for a couple of minutes before we finally broke the contact to catch some breath

"you look beautiful today" i tried to compliment her because i know she's going to be mad at me.

"tch. are you trying to make things like they're not there at all?" she is mad at me but why do she looks so cute! i grinned at her and i put my hand on her waist. i bring my face closer and gave her a peck on the lips. she looks not satisfied with it and look at me with her serious eye that seems to state 'seriously?' kind of vibe. i chuckled seeing that cute expression.

"why are you laughing. i'm still mad at you, byul-ah" 

"and you're the one who kiss me first just now, unnie" 

"it's because i miss you so much, byul-ah. it has been 2 weeks. and when i didnt get any news from you, i found you first thing when i entered this room, lying and unconcious. i was so worried about you, byul. but then i see you woke up and flirt with that woman" she said while taking her position to lie next to me. her hand slipped through and hugged me from the side.

"i'm not flirting,unnie. she was crying and ofcourse i need to comfort her. yooa is just my junior, we're not a thing, unnie. but you here, is my whole life, princess" i tried to make her not to be mad at me anymore. and it seems like it works when i used the word 'princess'. it always get to her. i could feel her warm breath when she snuggled into my neck and tighten her hug. 

"i miss you byul-ah" she said slowly. i gave her a kiss on her head to show my affection towards her. then i said in my deep, low voice.

"i miss you too, yongsun-unnie" 

.

.

"do you have to, unnie?~~" i begged her not to go and leave me alone. 

"i need to do my rounds, byul-ah" she said as she tried to let go of my hand which was tightening onto her white coat.

''you cant just leave, yong~~" i whined trying to get her attention. 

"i cant byul. the doctors will be suspicious if i stayed here longer" she said as she still struggling to take my hand off of her coat. 

"byul-ah! i need to go. the others would be searching for me by now!" she finally get to take my hands off. she moved a few step back so i wont get to hold onto her anymore but i just pouted on my bed. i was looking at the window, feeling defeated and.... lonely. but then i felt her lips on mine. it was a peck and i am not satisfied with it. i whined at her while pouted, asking for more.

"when will you get your day off, yong~"

"the day you'll discharge. we'll go home together tomorrow okay?"

"i'll come back when i'm free, okay byul-ah? i love you" yongsun-unnie continued and went out to continue her rounds with other doctors.

"i love you too, yong" i said it slowly and continued playing with my game.

.

yongsun went out an hour ago and i am still playing the game to get rid of the boredom. suddenly my notification pop up showing someone sent me a text. 

'byul, meet me at the rooftop. i need to ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter