is this true?

ME AND HER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

eric stops by this morning is really a shock but this evening, its gets even to another level for moonbyul. sunmi came to talk to her about the shares. or more like giving bad news about the shares. 

"our shares had dropped drastically for 10%, sir. source says that NK bought it last night around midnight" sunmi looked down on her tablet, reading the graph on its screen. but when she heard no response from byulyi, she looked back up to her. suprisingly for her, byulyi wasnt showing any signs of.... anything? she's just staring back at sunmi or more like 'through' her. even byul's expression is hard to read. 

"s.. sir?" sunmi called out. she stepped a little bit closer towards the office table infront of her.

"release the articles, sunmi. we're going for the head" byul said as she lean back on her chair. her orders refers to the articles that she's going to release to bring her enemy down. 

"yes, sir" sunmi bowed before turning her heels towards the door.

as soon as sunmi's out, moonbyul stood up furiously and bang the table harshly. her breath is out of control. she wished she could just screams and release whatever is stuck on her throats. she make a mess from her hair out of frustration. if people is seeing this, they might thought she's that crazy homeless girl walking around the city. 

.

.

"unnie, come sit here with me" it has been 3 hours since her last orders for sunmi. the young CEO is now sitting on her living room, watching the television. the news channel might coming out any moment now. 

yongsun who were just finished cleaning the dishes sat next to moonbyul as the younger girl put her arm around the older one. yongsun lean on byul's shoulder as her hand rested on byul's stomach.

"why are we watching the news?" yongsun asked as her eyes fixed to the television. 

"you'll see" byul replied as her hand sneaked to yongsun's cheek and turned her to face moonbyul. their lips is just 2 inches away and the gap shorten slowly as time passes by. yongsun had closed her eyes as byul locked her lips with the older girl. byul tilted her head a bit for more access as her hands moved to the waist before pulling the older girl on her laps. yongsun is now straddling the younger girl and her hands moved up slowly and locked behind moonbyul's neck. the kiss started to get deepen as yongsun's lip parted a little bit to make way for byul's tounge. yongsun let out a small moan and that makes byul smile out of satisfaction. but before she could get further, the reporters on the news talks about what byul expected for her to talk about. 

"breaking news, prosecutors have issued a search warrant for Nam Corporation as someone anonymously reported that the said company is illegally dealing with weapons and drugs. CEO of Nam Corporation, Nam Joo Hyuk is now being arrested and will be questioned about the reports" the woman infront of the building known as Narm Corp said as the camera than moved towards the main entrance and a few polices and prosecutors seen. seconds later, nam joo hyuk showed up handcuffed and forced to get into the police car. 

"what the hell?" yongsun said as she get off from byul's lap and sat back next to byul. she looked at byul who have been staring at the television like she's going to bore through it. but seconds later, she saw byul smirks a bit and that was enough to give her goosebumps

"you plan this" yongsun said out of disbelief. byul turned to yongsun and gave her signature grin.

"is that what eric tells you this morning? about his illegal things?" yongsun frowned.

"nope. i've known about it for a long time now" byul shrugged her shoulder and her reply makes yongsun to frown even more.

"but why now?" 

"i've been playing fair now for the past years despites them keep on messing with me. but i wont tolerate if they're trying to take my company away. i'll destroy them more that they wished they never stand on the same dirt as i do" it gets even more creepy on how byul says everything with a grin shows on her face and it gave yongsun goosebumps once again.

"so, you mean he's the one who have been buying your shares?" yongsun pointed her finger on the television, referring to nam joo hyuk and byul just nodded as a reply. 

byul took her phone on the small table infront of her and texted sunmi.

'great job, unnie. use any ways to scoop out anything about the man he's accomplices with' 

minutes later, byul received a message from sunmi.

'how about bribing the prosecutors?'

                                           -sunmi unnie👑

'sure. just make sure to do it quietly' 

byul send the text she just typed to sunmi. and now she has to do is just wait. 

.

.

byul went out on her bike and went to the cafe she always had gone to meet sunmi. it has been a long time she havent been there since the last time. once she parked her bike outside the cafe, she elegantly took off her helmet and put it on the bike before walking into the cafe. 

moonbyul looked around for a particular person she's meeting up with, but to no avail, she didnt find him so she went for the cashier and order her drink before taking an empty table a little bit far from other people. she waited for a couple of minutes and a figure suddenly sat across from her. the man infront of her wears all black from the top of his head to the bottom of his feet. a black cap, a black mask, black shirt with black jacket, black ripped jeans and black shoes. he looks panic so byul gave him the untouched drink she ordered just now.

"you okay?" though byul didnt care, she asked either way. the man replied with eagerly nod, seeming likely to be out of breath. 

the man then slowly looked around to see if people watching them and he slowly took of his mask.

"the reporters have been looking for me and i have nowhere to hide. i dont have money too"

"so?" byul replied in sarcastic tone. 

"w.. what? y.. you should give me some. i gave you the information, you cant just leave me like this" 

"of course i can, eric. i've already helped you by not reporting you to the police"

"w.. what?"

byul sighed as she think about it once again.

"fine. i'll book you a motel and some money for the week"

"oh god! thank you! thank you so.."

"but! you're on your own after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter