comforting

ME AND HER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"what do you mean he don't want to see me?" eric standing infront of his father's secretary table right outside the old man's office.

"i'm sorry, but mr nam told me not to let you in" the woman behind the table said.

"what?! this is absurd!" eric shouted his anger and made his way into the office.

"wait!" the scretary tried to stop eric from going into his father's office.

eric pushedd the door angrily and glared at his own father. mr nam looked at his son as he stumped his foot into the office. he just gave his son a slight glance and continued ding his work like nothing happen. eric is bewildered of how he's being treated. he's holding a document contain of the pictures he used to give to yongsun and moonbyul. he's trying to give his father a good news but he's angry on how he's being treated.

"i want to talk to you" eric sternly said. the secretary from before apologized continuously to mr nam as she failed from doing her task. mr nam gave her a slight nod and told her she can leave. the secretary gave a last bow before she walked out of the room, giving both of them privacy. eric knows the secretary had slept with his father before. every of the secretay that has work with his father had slept with him. some of the girls even in the same age as eric himself. 

"dad, i got some good news to tell you" eric smiled widely as he tried to ignore all the bad treatments he just get. his father doesnt even looked at him at all. he just continue to do his work on his table. eric tried to brushed it off as he knows once he told his father the news, mr nam would gave him the attention he wants. he'll get acknowledge he suppose to get from his father. 

"i found out minhyuk has a daughter!" eric refers to the currently known CEO of moon corp has a hidden daughter no one knows about. he smiled as his father finally brings up his head and giving eric all his attention. eric continued to take out the pictures from the document and put on his father's table. mr nam looked throughly to his son action as none expression on his face. 

"well actually. it was just an assumptions. but i..."

"what are you doing?" mr nam finally talks. he sternly said as he glared at his son. eric started to frown as he thought his own father would like the news.

"w..what do you mean? i gave you a good news and i found it by my own hardwork" eric dumbfoundedly said. 

"didnt i told you not to interfere?! i told you i'll do it by myself!" mr nam hit his table using his palm and the sound echoed the room together with his shout. eric on the other hand is confused.

"b..but" 

"i've worked my hard and i'm not gonna let you just ruined everything with just a simple assumptions!!" mr nam stood abruptedly from his chair and took the pictures and rip it all apart.

"look! i have my plans ruining that woman! so just stay put and dont ruin my plan by following them around!" mr nam continued as he walk to eric.

"if i found that you're trying to do something like this again, dont ever think to take over my company, you understand?" mr nam hold onto his son's hair and pulled it back. their height isnt much differs at all. mr nam stared right into his eric's shaking eyes.

"get out" mr nam pushed eric as he falls to the ground not knowing it grows hatred in the younger one's heart. 

eric went out with anger overflowing his body. he walked away from the office, reaching for the lift, wishing to get out of there as soon as possible. he pushed the button of the lift continuously. he screamed at the people inside the lift to get out of the lift and they did. he vent out his anger in the air as he screamed in the lift. the door had closed and it mades it way down. after a couple of screams, he calmed down a bit. not all but he's able to think wise. he was mad but then somthing came into his mind. what his father talked about before. he just realised it. 

"that..... woman?" 

.

.

"byul!" byul looked over at the one who called out for her. sunmi was running at her and holding a phone on ear. as soon as she reached byul, she pulled away the phone from her ear and tappedd on the speaker button. byul looked confused but still waited for the person behind the phone to talked. 

'dad' byul read the caller that showed on the screen. it must be mr lee.

"dad. byul's here. i'm putting you on speaker" sunmi said. 

"agasshi. i just got a news. t.. the people we send to paris havent contacted us at all"

"what?!" byul shockingly shouted maybe a little bit too loud. 

"it seems like dahee-shi and the other 4 turns their back toward us" mr lee said. byul was shocked. no way dahee would turn her back. sunmi ended the call and looked at byul, giving her what-to-do look. 

"i told her who i was" byul stared blankly as she said. dahee knows who she is. dahee knows what byuld holds. it'll  be matter of time before dahee tells byul's enemy of who she is. byul's legs started to weaken. its like every last one of her bone is being taken out. she was about to fall but sunmi catched her and brought her to the chair in the office for byul to seat. byul is scared. dahee turns her back. meaning she's one of the enemy. meaning the enemy will knows who she is. she's not ready for the world to know her. she cant let her father's company be taken away from her. byul felt sunmi carresed her back and she feel a little bit ease. 

"what are we going to do, unnie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter