what are you doing, yongsun?!

ME AND HER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Famous Doctor is Dating A High School Student Who Always Gets Into Trouble? 

Kim Yongsun or known as Doctor Solar curently working at the xxxxx hospital is dating a high school student for about 3 years. it is indeed a shocking news but not that shocking yet when you realise the student is also a female. what starting to make it worse is this student keeps getting in trouble and is a famous orange-headed gangster. there's rumour said that these two lesbians met 3 years ago at the current hospital the doctor is working at.......... 

.

"she's at dad's office" yonghee whispered. 

"thanks unnie" byul smiled weakly and walk her way to the nearest lift. 

byul is worried about yongsun. she took out her phone again and read back again the article furiously. to the public, byul doesnt have a good reputation so she doesnt really care and wont get affected as much as yongsun does, a doctor with good reputation that people always look up to. the lift make a 'ding' sound, stating that she had arrived the top level where the office is located. byul walked out of the room while still looking at the article. under the long article, there's two pictures attached. proves of yongsun and byulyi is dating. one is a picture of them holding hands to pose for the camera infront of them. they both looked very happy. the other picture shows a selfie of byulyi and yongsun together. yongsun is kissing byul's cheek as byul grinned at the camera. 

both of the picture is old picture from like a year ago. byul kept on walking while looking at her phone that shows the picture.

"you look cute, byul-ah" yongsun peck byul on her lips. byul grinned widely.

"i want to post this in my instagram, unnie" byul said as she clicked the instagram app. yongsun's hand made its way to stop byul from updating the picture of them both posing for the camera while holding hands. 

"you know you can't, don't you" yongsun softly spoke. though she really wants the world to know that byul is yongsun's and stop the other students from flirting with her girlfriend, her dream is at risk. 

"oh, yeah. i forgot" byul tried to brush it off with a her signature grin. yongsun on the other hand felt guilty about it. but there's nothing she can do. 

"i'm sorry" yongsun whispered. 

"no, unnie. it's okay. i dont need the world to know what we're having right now. i don't care if they dont know that you are mine. what i care the most is that you know, you are and will always be mine"

.

.

byul stopped infront of the door as she focused back at the pictures. all of her anger and furiousity turns into confusement. she realised something behind the picture but why? why?

"what are you doing, yongsun?" byul whispered to herself before she barge into his soon to be father in law's office😏 she found yongsun's father and yongsun sitting on the couch. byul quickly walk over to them.

"b.. byul?! you shouldnt be walking!" yongsun squeaked as she looked at byulyi. byulyi is hurt but she doesnt care about it. her mind getting her better than the pain she's badly having.

"why did you do it, kim yongsun?" byul glared in her girlfriend's eyes as she asked her in a firm tone. 

"d.. did what?" yongsun slowly stood up and held byul's hand. 

"you send those pictures! you gave them those pictures, yongsun!" byul furiously bring up her phone infront of yongsun's face. those pictures were actually personal. they took the pictures themselves and havent shared with anyone through social media. so it is impossible for the reporters to suddenly have the pictures if not one of them sent it.

"is this true, yongsun? did you send those pictures to the reporters?" mr kim asked as he stood up as well. 

both mr kim and moonbyul looked at yongsun, hoping to hear that byul's assumption isnt true. 

"i.. i sent it" yongsun whispered but it was heard enough by everyone in the room. mr kim fell on his chair as he is appalled. byulyi is confuse. why? why would yongsun risk her dreams?

"b.. but why, unnie? this is your dream, unnie. this is what you enjoy. why, unnie?" byul held yongsun on both of her shoulders. looking straight into yongsun's eyes who is avoiding her gaze. 

"eric came to me, threathening to tell him about who you really are. if i refused, he would send the pictures of me and you to the media. and i did refused and i know he would come to you next. i know he would give you the same options as the one he gave me. and i know you would tell him who you really are. i know how much you treasure your company, byul. so i sent those pictures anynomously to the reporters" yongsun said as she tried to hold on her tears.

"unnie, how much i treasure my company, i treasure you more. we should have talk about this" 

"i am the same, byul-ah. i treasure you too. you're much more important to me than my job. i had to decide before he went for you because i know you wont even hear to the things i want to say and insisted on your own choice. so i had to" 

moonbyul just stared into yongsun's eyes, not knowing what to say. it is indeed true. byul would insist on her own choice which is to tell eric who she really is. 

"i quit my job" yongsun pulled byul's hand away from her shoulders. byul was shocked as she looked at yongsun who slowly turn to mr kim. 

"dad, i'm quitting" a tear slowly fall from yongsun's left eyes. mr kim who is still shocked slowly looked up to yon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter