the day (part 2)

ME AND HER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

yongsun went inside the building from the parking park in the basement. her head started to feel heavy because of the lack of breathing. she's worried about moonbyul that she couldnt even breath. 

she pushed the button to the lift furiously as its tsking its time. she could feel people is taking pictures of her. probably reporters who recognize her and wondering why she's here. but she couldnt care less. all she care about is the one who's life is about to be gone any second now. not to mention the person is whom she love the most. when the lift reached her level, she quickly went on it and pushed the rooftop button continuously. 

"please be safe, byul-ah! please be safe!" yongsun prayed for the well being of moonbyul.

once she reached the rooftop, she ran out of it and saw sunmi so she ran up to her.

"yongsun" 

"where is she?!" yongsun looked around up until she saw a figure standing on the other side of the pony wall. her  heart stops beating for a while as her steps slowly gets weaken walking towards the woman she love. 

"wait!" sunmi warned as she stoped yongsun on her tracks. yongsun who her eyes still on moonbyul, started to get blurry vision as her a tear left her right eye. 

"she said she needs to talk to you. what she want is to speak up her last words to you but we both know we dont want what she wants." sunmi simply state. 

"you just need to talk to her to get far away from the edge and then we can catch her. and dont even mention about her parents, its triggering her" sunmi turns yongsun to face her, trying to gain her attention. yongsun stared blankly as her breath gets heavier.

"yongsun! you need to be strong enough for her! if you cant do this, we'll lose her. no, you'll lose her!" sunmi shaked yongsun arm lightly to gain her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter