twelve

ME AND HER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

in an office room, there's a man in his late 40s wearing a grey suit and sitting on his chair. he's holding an ipad with article shows on the screen. while he's reading the article, a man on his 20s cant stand properly because he was nervous as to what the man infront of him will say. 

"why do i have such an idiot child?!" the older one slammed the table infront of him moderately while staring at the younger man. the latter kept quiet as the older walked to him and stopped infront of him. he was looking down, staring at the floor until a pair of shoes came in view. he couldnt looked up, scared of what his own father would do to him.

eric nam, currently facing his father because of an article released this morning, stating that the heir of nam corporation is actually a drug addict. 

"CANT YOU EVEN KEEP IT LOW?!!!" eric felt a hand slapped his face. he gritted his teeth so that he won't make a sound. his father continued slapping eric even harder but eric still on his feet. cause he know, if he fall on his feet, he'll get much worser than a slap. eric could feel his cheek reddening due to the continuous slap. 

"i.... i...  im... sorr... sorry" eric tried to apologize when he's father stopped slapping him and went back to his table. 

"i'll make it up, father. i'll find something that could bring chaos to them" 

"no. dont do anything"

"but i.." before eric could end his talk, his father intterupted. 

"get out! i'll handle this alone. having a useless son wont do me any good"

eric who cant argue with father slowly took his step out of the office. once he's out, he reached for his red cheeks, gritted his teeth, trying to endure the pain. 

"i'll destroy you, moon. and get my father's acknowlegdment"  he determinedly talked to himself as he walked away from his father's office. preparing a plan to destroy moon corp behind his father's back. 

.

.

moonbyul's pov

i opened my eyes and confused for a while as to where i am. and i finally realised when i looked around. my house. i slowly wake up from the couch and looked over at the window nearby. it's dark. i cant believe i slept through the whole day. 

i finally realised the love of my life isnt next to me. i recall that we slept together on this couch. so i looked for her until i smell something from the kitchen. i smiled so big knowing that she's cooking right now. i walked over to the kitchen and found her back staring at me. i went for her slowly without her realising and i close our distance with a back hug. 

she tensed up her body a bit but relaxed them when she realised who hugged her. 

"hey, you're awake" her voice was so soft that i might fall for her all over again.  i glanced over what she's cooking and it seems to be pasta. i love her cooking, it always taste much better than most of the restaurant. 

i hummed "why didnt you wake me up?" i kissed her plump cheek as i tighten my hug a bit. 

"you looked tired, so i decided to wake you after i finished cooking" yong turned her face to me and peck me on the lips before continuing her cooking. 

"now, can you let me go, byul? i cant move if you're hugging me" i inhaled her perfume and kissed her cheek again before i finally let her go. i went to the table and took a sit. i watched yong as she walked around the kitchen and finally came to the table to put the cooking on the table. yong then sat across from me. she invited me to eat and so i dig in. 

i was looking at her as i ate and when she finally realised i was staring at her for too long, she asked.

"why? is something wrong?" she looked up to me with her dark brown eyes staring in mine. 

"nothing. you looked so cute right now, unnie" i said and she looked stunned for a while but she quickly regain her 'conciousness' and glared at me. i chuckled seeing how cute my girlfriend is. 

yong cleaned up the table while i washing the dishes. as she was wiping, she said

"we slept through the day, so we might not be able to sleep for the night. shall we do a movie marathon?" 

"sure, unnie. i'll prepare the popcorn then" i could hear she hummed as a respond. i quickly finished my job and went to make the popcorn. 

.

.

i bring the homemade popcorn to the living room and find yong was waiting for me on the couch. she put on a horror movie on our 40 inch television. i chuckled as i was sitting on the couch. 

"why are you laughing?" she asked as i put my hand around her and she leaned on my chest. 

"you always got scared watching horror movies but still you wanted to watch it" i pinched softly on her cheek. 

"oh? am i touching a mochi right now?" i laughed as she continuously hit on my lap. i stopped after a few seconds when i felt the hit is to unbeareable. i whined, asking yong to sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter