the day part 3

ME AND HER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

yongsun opened the door to her home furiously and went straight to the kitchen, taking some water to drink. she plopped on her couch and opened the television and news keep popping up on the screen no matter what channel she changed. she turned off the television and lean back on the couch as she stared right on the ceiling. 

tears slowly falling down her cheeks as the event on the rooftop remembered her. she bring up her legs and hug them as she dug her face between her legs. sniffles filled in the air as her tears keep flowing endlessly. it hurts her. seeing moonbyul on the edge of the rooftop really hurts every body part in her. yongsun loves moonbyul so much that she's too hurting inside. her heart ache and longing for moonbyul. she want to hold her. she badly wants to hold her in her arms. embracing moonbyul and telling her all over again that everything will be fine. that everything will always happen with yongsun staying right by moonbyul's side. but thinking about it again, will it ever be the same again? 

this hurts far more than what she experience in losing her dream job. the only one she truly loves loses right from her eyes. her heart ache way too painful than last time when she lose her job. way too far. and it even hurt every last part of her as she started to recall the event happening at the rooftop.

.

.

byul was clearly had made up her mind to jumped off the building. and yongsun knows that cause she could see it right through moonbyul's eyes. as tears falled down moonbyul's cheek, her body started to do the same. byul let go of the pony wall, staring right onto yongsun's eyes with her own sad eyes as she started to lean back.

but somehow, her hands reached back for the pony wall when she heard a shout.

"THEN WHAT ABOUT ME, MOON BYULYI"  yongsun's shout filled in the air and surprised everyone who was there. the high authority police and even sunmi herself.

"SINCE THE FIRST WE TALKED, I'VE MADE UP MY MIND TO LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART! KNOWING HOW HURT YOU ARE WITH YOUR PAST, I WANTED TO MAKE IT SEEMS LIKE OUR TIME WORTH FORGETTING THE PAST!" yongsun furiously shouted. moonbyul was surprised as well. yongsun's eyes was showing anger but tears was flowing from the same eye. her voice which just now can be heard to the whole people on the rooftop has changed to softer one. or more like to the dissappointed one. 

"i love you, moon byulyi. i love you so much that i'm willing to risk my dreams. creating a new one by living under the same roof as yours. everytime when this day come, i had a really hard times, it wasnt just you. you were so stupid and naive to think that everything was your own fault. who cares who hold that goddamn gun. who cares who's the one who pulled the ing trigger. think about it moon byulyi, who was the first one who came uninvitedly into your house. who gave you the ing ty gun. why didnt you ever think about that, huh?" yongsun was clea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter