beginning

ME AND HER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

moonbyul pov

i walked into the room to find sunmi unnie is sitting on the couch. then, my eyes wondered infront of unnie where a small table is set with food~~~ i showed her my grin and went over to sit next to her. without being told to, i already dug into the food. aunt misun really make the food so scrumptious.

"arent you eating unnie?" i asked unnie who looking at me eating. do i look weird? nah, couldnt care less. 

"nope. i already ate at aunt misun place just now" i could only nodded my head since my mouth is full. i could hear her chuckled and said i was cute. 

a few minutes went by and unnie is stacking the empty containers and wipe the table while i was in the toilet, brushing my teeth. i sat back at the couch and found an ipad on the table. 

"about the writer, we had hard times finding them because they hid their identity. on purpose. the writer got paid through someone" sunmi unnie said while scrolling through the ipad and hand it to me. i watch the screen as it pop up a picture of the writer and the one who paid him. and when i see the person who paid the writer. i began to feel very furious. so much that i might just kill him.

"what are you gonna do about it, sir?" 

furious. i feel heat on my face. it must be him and his father's work. that stupid eric. i let out a groan to satisfied my anger.

"here's what we gonna do. encounter using the same method...."

.

.

.

sunmi-unnie left to do my task i left for her. it's already about to be dark so i took a shower while singing 'lover' by taylor swift, feeling tottaly satisfied with my 'little' plan. once i finished, i went out, fully clothed with a new patient's dress. 

"what makes you so happy, byul-ah" i was shocked suddenly by someone. i looked over at the source and found yongsun-unnie sitting on the couch. once i saw her, i smiled widely, showing off my grin and my scrunched nose as i ran over to her. i sat down next to her and hug her from the side. 

"nothing. i'll tell you tomorrow" i said but she's not satisfied with the answer. i settle down lying with my head on her lap. thank god the couch is long. i took a deep breath to inhale my girlfriend's scent and started to close my eye when she started to play with my hair. it always feels so good when she does this. 

"unnie" i began to talk. and yongsun-unnie just hummed indicating she's listening. so i woke up to sit next to her while i put my hand around her and she comes closer to lean on me. 

"i heard he came.... eric" when i called out that devil's name, she tensed up her body. i pushed her slowly and turn her to face me. i crossed my leg on the couch and she did to. i tried to look at her in the eye, but she avoided me. 

"why didnt you tell me, unnie?" she keep quiet for a while and i didnt continue my talk yet, to give her some space. i looked at her who is looking down, still readying herself to talk. her blonde hair is tied up and she's wearing a light brown button up shirt and a dark brown pants. the one i gave to her a few months ago. 

"i.. i didnt want to make you feel worry, byul" she began to talk but still stuttering. it has always been like this when we talk about eric. yongsun, a cheerful woman is actually having a trauma with someone presence. 

"worry, yong? ofcourse i will be. just like how you'd be worried if you found me here, at the hospital. i love you, yong. i dont want anything to happen to you. what that man did to you last time is unforgivable. dont do this to me yong. please. you need to tell me if there's something wrong" i  touch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter