two

ME AND HER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the school ended and byul is now going home. her way back home has been always her favourite. along the way, there's wall covered in grafitti. and one of them is painted by byul herself. it was when she was 17. and she proud of herself even she almost got caught by the police since it was vandalisme. she even put her nickname under it. MOONSTAR with a star after it.

as soon as she got home, she straightly when to the kitchen to found her meal is there already. her maid had cooked it for her with a post-it next to it. 

'make sure you it well, byul'

byul had always loves her maid's cooking. she took out her phone and sent a message to her maid.

'kamsahamida. i'll eat it well, auntie' then she put her phone next to the table and eat the meal. the meal is still hot since her maid is very well aware of the time that byul will come home everyday. her maid had took care of byul ever since she was 10 and knows everything about what byul likes and dislikes.

after she finished eating, she cleaned the dishes. even though she could just leaves it and let her maid do it, she didnt. she dont want to burden her maid too much since she's old already.moonbyul then took a shower and change her attire to a black jeans with a white oversized hoodie. (im drooling) her oranged hair is tied up. her house is big and she has 3 bedrooms, 3 toilets in each room, and a normal sized waredrobe. (still big). her house doesnt defined her as 'way too rich' but just having parents with normal income. she uses one of her bedrooms as her study room where she would handle all of her company works.she dont go to her company to avoid seen by her workers but she will when its a desperate situation. still she goes in through the backdoor which only few has access to. mostly, byul would be in her study room after school but once in a month, she''ll go to a cafe with her secretary to discuss about the company.

moonbyul wears her black cap with 'sell romantic' printed on it and she wears her all black vans. she took her black backpack which has some important documents she'll discuss with her secretary later. byul then went to her white ducati bike and turn on the engine. she took her helmets and wore it but she forgots to took off her cap and the cap fell off behind her. what a hamster indeed. she chuckled alone founding she's being so dumb. she left her cap behind and let off her hair which she had tied up before. she quickly wear her helmet and drove to the cafe. 

.

.

yongsun felt so full now after eating her lunch with joohyun. 

"are you going home later?" asked joohyun while still eating her dessert. yong chuckled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter