introduction

ME AND HER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

moonbyul is an 18-year-old student who is studying at a government school. though she can afford a private school, she prefers going to where she's studying currently. not everyone knows about the president of moon corp. there's no article about her in the internet. her parents are dead and she inherited moon corp from her parents. but only few know their death. every people thought that both of her parents are still alive. byul works in the dark. she prefers known as normal student instead of rich student. byul can be even considered as non existed in moon corp. no one knows her parents had a child. her parents hid it ever since byul's birth. 

though her parents were busy back in the days, they never forget to spend time with byul. byul isnt like the ordinary girls, she's strong and has manly vibe. and ofcourse *whispers* she's interested in woman. 

.

kim yongsun. a 21 year old doctor who is respected by all. she's smart ever since she was a child. and it all thanks to her father, who owns the hospital yongsun works at. but he's old now and might inherit the hospital to yongsun's older sister, yonghee, a 30 years old surgeon. though there's wide gap between their age, yongsun started her career a year and a half after yonghee started hers. instead of hating her younger sister, yonghee felt very proud of her sister and very supportive of yongsun. 

yongsun loves doing her works. she loves studying more about human. she loves her working hours

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter