Ddeulgi's Vlog # 3 : Time Machine Date (Part 1)

Baby Maybe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Few days before Irene's birthday

 

 

Seulgi and Yeri are inside the former’s room and are both brainstorming on how to make Irene’s birthday special.

 

 

“How can I even do anything special to her without it coming off it as childish? I don’t know much how people these days date. I don’t even have enough money to buy her a decent gift or even bring her to a high-class restaurant without her knowing since I am sure she would easily find out if I use the money.” Seulgi whined

 

Yeri was mum for a minute causing Seulgi to whine even more. She needs the help of her dating teacher and she should be giving her ideas considering that Irene’s birthday is one of the most important events to do something special but Yeri’s silence is not helping her at all

 

“Yeri… please help me.” She begs. She even shakes the young girl’s shoulders which earned her a sharp glare. But as soon as Seulgi stopped her violent attacks, a sudden idea struck Yeri.

 

“I got it.” She stands up from her seat as her face has this celebratory smile pasted on it.  This small exclamation earned a curious stare from Seulgi. The younger girl then faced her and squeezed her chubby cheeks.

 

“Do you remember how you two acted when you were kids?” A nod answered her query although it did not give Seulgi any idea so Yeri explained it further.

 

“Then you can do Time Machine Date.” Still, no sign of recognition on Seulgi’s part so Yeri just sighed and explained it further. “It’s like the two of you will revert back into your 8-year-old selves. Then it would be advantageous for you. Because you can plan your date no matter how you want it to be and Ms. Irene would not find it childish. She would appreciate it even more because it would make her feel nostalgic.” Yeri finished explaining her plan and saw how Seulgi smiled at the thought.

 

“That’s a great idea Yeri. I can plan the perfect childish date for her without spending a lot of money and it wouldn't come off as childish to her. Heck, I’m gonna make sure that Unnie would be so happy on that special day.” She hurriedly stands up on her feet and then bid goodbye to Yeri saying that she will begin planning the perfect date for Joohyun.

 

Meanwhile, as soon as Yeri is alone in the room, her lips curved upward at the thought of another money-making scheme.

 

“Yeah, you should really do that Ddeulgi. Then I will surely film the whole day and I’m gonna upload it on my brand new anonymous youtube page. I’m sure Ms. Irene won’t discover that it is me this time.” She then laughs a sinister laugh before going out of the room.

 

 

 

On the other hand, Seulgi thought long and hard on how she will make the date special. It’s for Joohyun’s birthday after all. So she tried to come up with a one of a kind date that Joohyun will enjoy and find romantic and fun. She wracked her brain to produce lots of ideas and finally, she planned out the perfect date for Joohyun.

 

 

***

 

That night as Seulgi and Joohyun are on their bed ready to sleep, the former turned to her side to face her wife.

 

 

“Unnie your birthday is coming up. It’s such a special event so I want to do something nice for you but in order to do that, can I ask a favor from you?” Irene is expecting her wife to ask her some money or special favors but Seulgi’s next words stunned her a little.

 

 

“On that day, can you pretend that we rode a time machine and brought back to the time when we are still a bunch of kids? The time when we were eight-year-olds.” Irene did not think much about it and just agreed on her wife’s suggestion.

 

 

“Okay. So what do I need to do to prepare?” She nonchalantly asked but Seulgi just stared at her before grinning widely.

 

 

“Nothing Unnie. I’ll be the one to handle everything. All you need to do is to forget that you are the 29-year-old Irene Bae and think that you are now the 8-year-old Bae Joohyun.” Seulgi paused for a few seconds to let her absorb what she said then gives an eye smile to her.

 

 

‘Let’s go to sleep now Unnie. Good night Sweet dreams.” Seulgi whispered softly before fixed the blanket covering their bodies and placing her hands against Irene’s waist.

 

 

***

 

A few days later.

 

 

Yeri and Seulgi were in ones of the unused rooms in a mansion at 5 am. Yeri was giving Seulgi some instructions on where she is so the girl can guide Joohyun so that both of them will be in line with the camera that the younger will set up.

 

 

“So Ddeulgi. I will be staying in the bush here, and then in this huge box in your living room and here….” She points at a photo, well more like a map, of the whole area of the mansion both inside and out. 

 

 

“Make sure that you are both visible to my camera okay.” Seulgi just nods at her as she is checking the list she prepared for everything that she will need.

 

 

“If I get a lot of shots then the finished video will be your Christmas gift to her. Imagine you both cuddling in your room while watching your sweet moment today on video complete with background music and some special editing. “Yeri grinned while watching Seulgi daydreaming, clearly picturing the scene she described in her head.

 

 

“Okay let’s do this Yeri.” Seulgi extended her fist towards the younger girl. Yeri also extended her fist so it will bump on Seulgi’s.

 

 

“Yeah let’s do this. A million Views here I came.” She exclaimed a little loud which made Seulgi look at her questioningly.

 

 

“Million views?” She asked. Yeri immediately shakes her head in denial.

 

 

“No. you must’ve misheard it. I said Million hearteus. Like you know hearts like this.” She then showed a finger heart to Seulgi.

 

 

“Oh, I get it. Yeah. Million hearteus from Joohyun Unnie here we come.” She shouted but Yeri was quick to shush .

 

 

“Tone it down, will you. We don’t want to spoil the surprise.” She reprimanded her older friend which the latter just accepted.

 

 

***

 

 

Yeri: Okay so Hi everyone. My name is Yeri and welcome to my brand new youtube channel. For today’s video, I and Seulgi decided to come up with the perfect date for Ms. Joohyun’s birthday. We call this one THE TIME MACHINE DATE. Ms. Irene and Seulgi will go back to being kids and spend their date like that. So let’s go.

 

 

Then the scene is shifted into a somewhat hidden camera. We see how the angle seems to be from a first-person point of view.

 

 

Seulgi: It’s 6 am now. And for our first surprise, I have with me a simple breakfast I cook, with the help of our chef here, for Unnie. I would’ve opted to do this myself but I don’t want our house to burn because of my lack of kitchen skills. So yeah, our chef here helped me to prepare these.

 

 

The camera then shows a plate of 3 layers of waffles stacked together and the sides are oozing with honey. The top is filled with a swirl of whipped cream and decorated with a variety of fruits ranging from, blueberries and sliced ones like strawberries and bananas. Then on the right sid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter